Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 28-11-2017, 03:24 PM
Seeker

What Is Your Favorite Crystal/Gem?

Hi Everyone,

What is your favorite crystal or gem and why?

Mine is pink tourmaline. I attended a spirit festival recently and picked out a pendant that I felt for the strongest attachment to. The pink tourmaline blew everything else out of the water. I found since wearing it, I have attracted more energy, have felt more protected, and have felt a greater sense of love in daily life.

I would love to hear what stones everyone else loves :)
Old 28-11-2017, 04:45 PM
Administrator
Hello

It is not one that you wear next to the skin unless you are ready for the energy of it, as it can leave a mark on the skin. Do not put it around your laptop or phone if you have the magnetic form of it as it is a magnet stone and very strong as such.

Mystical Properties:

Hematite decreases negativity and can help balance the mind - body - spirit connection; it draws negative energy away from you into itself. Its acts well as a stabilizing force.

Healing:

Healing energies, utilizing the magnetic qualities of the stone to balance the meridians within, and to prove a stable equilibrium between the physical and ethereal nervous systems. Due to the strength of the negative absorbing properties of Hematite, it may also be used to cleanse and clear other gemstones as well.

It is a stone used when dealing with the darker side of energies in the realms of the paranormal.

Lynn
Old 28-11-2017, 05:25 PM
Master
Hi.

Mine is Garnet.

I used to find it when rock hunting as a child.

I found quite a bit of Garnet at a quarry mostly containing aqua-marine.

I do not know too much of its spiritual effects, but it is a stone I highly appreciate.
Old 28-11-2017, 06:28 PM
Master
i got a small freee 1 2 day i did im goin2 put it wear my oth 1s is

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 06-12-2017, 12:18 PM
Ascender
My favourite is pink petalite, I am not much of a pink fan and apparently it’s supposed to be similar to clear petalite but I find them to be very different.

I would struggle to describe pink petalite, it’s gentle yet has such strength and power. It’s loving but not in a soppy way! I do find if I use it too much things can get a little wierd though so I will use it for a bit and then put it away, but when I go back it just feels right.

People say things about which is the one crystal they would take to a desert island or whatever and it’s tempting to think what would be the most useful, all my crystals have different uses, I love them all but petalite is like an old friend... so while it might not be the most useful when stranded on an island, it’s the one I would not want to be without
Old 06-12-2017, 07:12 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude
My favourite is pink petalite, I am not much of a pink fan and apparently it’s supposed to be similar to clear petalite but I find them to be very different.

I would struggle to describe pink petalite, it’s gentle yet has such strength and power. It’s loving but not in a soppy way! I do find if I use it too much things can get a little wierd though so I will use it for a bit and then put it away, but when I go back it just feels right.

People say things about which is the one crystal they would take to a desert island or whatever and it’s tempting to think what would be the most useful, all my crystals have different uses, I love them all but petalite is like an old friend... so while it might not be the most useful when stranded on an island, it’s the one I would not want to be without

Same with me. I just can't explain my obsession with petalite. It gives me so much in every possible way.
Old 06-12-2017, 11:59 PM
Deactivated Account

Currently, I love Malachite, the energy, the deep green tones, I feel that is a soul familiar, deeply connected to this stone.

I like all earthly stones, dark stones. Obsidian, Hematie, onyx and tourmaline, the 'black' stones.

Obsidian tray at home I decorated with florals from my back yard

These are darker, grounding heavier stones that may throw some off balance, at least I read common stories about that happening but not for me. Perhaps, I gravitate to them because I am Earth element- Capricorn, ruled by Saturn so I can handle the heavy metal. The irony is how girly and feminin I am, I think lighter stones really dont do anything for me other than decorate my cards and room nicely. I love all crystals though. Gift them to me, i don't care what they are I'll take them!!
Old 07-12-2017, 12:24 AM
Seeker

It's very interesting to see everyone's favorite stones!

I too am in love with petalite
I also love sugilite and spirit quartz

They all seem gentle but powerful to me
Old 07-12-2017, 08:04 AM
Pathfinder
I am enjoying for:

1. massive energy boost - moldavite around 50-100 grams hold in hand for few a while

2. for grounding and peace - nummite and SCHUNGITE.

3. for riches still looking (please recommend)

4. for love - pink rose quartz and Danburite

ta

fun art, muisc, literature - Support me on Patreon –
Old 07-12-2017, 10:18 AM
Master
I don't have one favorite. It varies, depending on what I need in the moment.
I lean toward Lemurian and/or feminine energy crystals, which usually aren't lower chakra stones nor dark stones.

My golden yellow calcite sphere scores high! Lots of rainbows in it, yummie!