Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 02-05-2019, 03:45 PM
Suspended
A famous man said that an entity went out of a certain man, and then the man got all cleaned up, but he was a vacant house.
Then the entity came back and brought his friends with him.
So the last state of the man was worse than the first. Why?
Well, because the man was cleaned up, but he wasn’t indwelt by the Spirit of his Beliefs.
You see, that is the thing that’s essential today:
To know that you are indwelt by the Spirit of your God, no matter what your religious beliefs are.
Old 02-05-2019, 04:15 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethera
I agree with what you said, that the ways individuals get rid of them vary from one individual to the next, but the key is seeing that you are stronger than those entities, and that is in the way you think, and how your idea and thoughts around them are formed into how you see them.
Why is Gemini not protected by his Spirit Guides?
Old 02-05-2019, 10:54 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking a Break
Why is Gemini not protected by his Spirit Guides?
They are there to help him, but since what's been going on it seems it's hard for gemini to have contact with them, so what makes you think that they haven't? Hmm.
Old 03-05-2019, 07:55 AM
Master
Nothing and no one will help,until you do something about it.
Guides might reveal some knowledge,but you have to decide to fight,or at least do something,even if you don't know what to do.

You think you have entities who won't leave you alone.Ok.
What are you gonna do about it?

If you decide to ''fight'' your guides might show you how.
If you want to get external help,they might turn you to the right person.
If you do nothing at all,the guides might just give you courage,or ensure that you'll stay in one piece,until you make your decision.

That thing about guides and angels,being in your side,ready to help you get your ex back etc,has to stop.
But this is something everyone will learn in time.
And i'm sure the OP has realized it allready.
Old 03-05-2019, 01:30 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethera
They are there to help him, but since what's been going on it seems it's hard for gemini to have contact with them, so what makes you think that they haven't? Hmm.
Yes your right, it could be much worse, so I assume his Guides are doing their best?
Old 07-05-2019, 10:09 AM
Seeker

Does the room make noises? Does it sound like someone has thrown something at your house? It can be from another person 'cursing' you or having anger towards you (they could be they are thinking '#@$% you pest <your name>' 'get away from x') and it travels. It's louder in the bathroom and near water- taps etc. bang! crash! snap!

Some real life influence (e.g. toxic relationships) could be stirring it. I think entities latch onto your fears and it amplifies. Someone's anger towards you can build up and it becomes energy and then it becomes noise. It's because anger collects psychic energy.

If you think they're entities originating from a non human source, it could be ghosts hanging around people who have problems with you or who you are negatively effecting and they believe what those people believe. They're bored, earth bound they won't cross over. They're looking for drama.

If you channel entities, or you're channelling from unknown/suspicious sources they'll just voice your fears. They'll show you that worse case scenarios are real. They think it's funny, if you listen to them you'll end up in a mental hospital for sure. If you've got mental or physical health problems it lowers your vibration, and they're more drawn to you (entities). I don't know if it's a good idea to talk to them either, and feed that energy.
Old 07-05-2019, 04:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by peeps
Does the room make noises? Does it sound like someone has thrown something at your house? It can be from another person 'cursing' you or having anger towards you (they could be they are thinking '#@$% you pest <your name>' 'get away from x') and it travels. It's louder in the bathroom and near water- taps etc. bang! crash! snap!

Some real life influence (e.g. toxic relationships) could be stirring it. I think entities latch onto your fears and it amplifies. Someone's anger towards you can build up and it becomes energy and then it becomes noise. It's because anger collects psychic energy.

If you think they're entities originating from a non human source, it could be ghosts hanging around people who have problems with you or who you are negatively effecting and they believe what those people believe. They're bored, earth bound they won't cross over. They're looking for drama.

If you channel entities, or you're channelling from unknown/suspicious sources they'll just voice your fears. They'll show you that worse case scenarios are real. They think it's funny, if you listen to them you'll end up in a mental hospital for sure. If you've got mental or physical health problems it lowers your vibration, and they're more drawn to you (entities). I don't know if it's a good idea to talk to them either, and feed that energy.
good points peeps.

I have these noises at my window,and electronics.Also i have them wherever i go.(even in the hospital).
And yes i have a neighbour who i think he dedicated his life,only to bug me.
His negativity is so strong,that even the thought of him makes me sick.And i can't avoid him,cause he lives in the next building,
Old 07-05-2019, 08:52 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking a Break
Yes your right, it could be much worse, so I assume his Guides are doing their best?
I think their Guides are doing what they can at the best of there ability, cause it could be worse.. -nods-
Old 21-07-2019, 03:25 AM
Pathfinder

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the delay in my posting here. Overall things are going well. Not perfect; they are (he is) is still mean sometimes, but on the whole, they have (he has) been nice to me. 99% of the time now he speaks as one being to me, and we have a weird, but somewhat functional, relationship.

Just in case anyone is wondering what happened to me, I am still here and still fine. In some ways, I am appreciative of this happening, because—unlike so many people out there in today's world—I have undeniable, personal experience that proves that science has yet to catch up to the true nature of existence. I have proof that there are things beyond this world that are right here, right now. I used to be an atheist before this, but now I can't deny that the universe is a whole lot more interesting than I used to think.

Plus, like I have mentioned before, they do prevent me from feeling the pain of certain medical conditions. So, since he is nice and we get along most of the time, overall I would consider this a good experience to have.

I hope everyone is doing well! And thank you to everyone who took the time to either read or reply to my original post! Much love to all of you!
Old 21-07-2019, 05:04 PM
Master
Hello gemini, glad to hear from you and that things have improved for you. Yes, there's more to life than what our physical senses tell us.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)