Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 27-11-2006, 10:57 AM
one feather

surgeon healer

hi all, does any body know of a surgeon healer at all, someone that can maybe cure or help with lung desease and also please can you send out healing thoughts for my friend katy who needs it at this time because she has a lung desease many thanks one feather
Old 27-11-2006, 11:28 AM
Moonflower

Angel1 Hi

Hi White Feather

It will be a pleasure to send u some distant healing I am a Natural healer & a Reiki Master/ Reiki teacher if you wish me to send at a specific time when you can relax let me know I do not know wheter you have tried healing but it is very powerful & cannot do you any harm as it comes from the Divine Spirit I truly hope it helps you, imagine a beautiful white light entering through your crown chakra cleansing & revitalising all of your organs, it is important to ground yourself visualise strong roots reaching down into the earth, surround yourself in a bubble of pure light for protection & then invite your own spirit guide & Archangel Raphael the angel of healing to help you..

I am aware of a truly wonderful Physcic surgeon If you wish I can give you details but unfortunately he lives in the Phillipines but I do know someone who arranges trips to various proven Physcic surgeons.

Much Love & Light Moonflower xx
Old 27-11-2006, 11:54 AM
Moonflower

Hi One Feather sorry got your name wrong..

Moonflower x
Old 28-11-2006, 02:13 PM
one feather

hi moon flower n thankyou, i would like the information please on all of them and it doesnt matter about my name!!lol many thank moon flower xx
Old 19-12-2006, 10:14 AM
Suspended

hey one feather hows katy doing ? did you find the surgeon in winchester if not let me know x x x x
Closed Thread