Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 01-11-2014, 05:44 AM
KevinO

My goodness, this is fun!
Old 01-11-2014, 02:42 PM
TesseLated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

When you are busy trying so hard to achieve something spiritual, little have you realized the conditions (divisions) you have placed in front of you. If it is your spirit you aspire to connect to, then there must be no division. There must be no condition. There must be no doubt. Simply unconditional acceptance. Where there is unconditional acceptance, there is unconditional connection.
-Sparrow

My question is: How do I get to this point? Meditating? You may say we all are already there....etc....But the thing is how does one integrate the intellectual understanding with realization? Is it just by quieting the mind? And then it comes? If I do nothing...how should I think that I will ever gain the understanding/integration? I mean I can intellectually see the value in my sig...but how to get to that point in my life...idk...I have that sig there for me btw...lol...so it will always remind me.

Why are we given 'the mental arena' anyway? It drives me nuts. Why weren't we all just born knowing how to Be...or at least not forgetting it at a young age? This game of Life is getting very old.
Old 01-11-2014, 04:55 PM
Seeker
Yes. Through Meditation...Slow down the mental processes and find your answer in the space between thoughts.

I feel that only by relinquishing the mind/intellect/thought processes can we reach that UNCONDITIONAL CONNECTION. ( you won't need understanding/integration when you reach it. It will just BE.)
Old 01-11-2014, 06:52 PM
KevinO

Quote:
Originally Posted by TesseLated
My question is: How do I get to this point? Meditating? You may say we all are already there....etc....But the thing is how does one integrate the intellectual understanding with realization? Is it just by quieting the mind? And then it comes? If I do nothing...how should I think that I will ever gain the understanding/integration? I mean I can intellectually see the value in my sig...but how to get to that point in my life...idk...I have that sig there for me btw...lol...so it will always remind me.

Why are we given 'the mental arena' anyway? It drives me nuts. Why weren't we all just born knowing how to Be...or at least not forgetting it at a young age? This game of Life is getting very old.

The "mental area" begins when we deem a wavelength experience as unpleasant. We put up a sentry to guard against this happening again. What has really happened is the wavelength was not understood, or experienced completely enough to let go. This sentry business becomes a time stream involving both pleasant and unpleasant wavelength, seems to create itself without our volition, and so becomes a part of life.

The ease with which it is undone is what those beginning the process tend not to see. You are seeing what is, and not believing it.
Old 01-11-2014, 07:40 PM
Master
Dear a1candidate,
It is with joy once again I submerse myself within your feelings and weave perspective within your thought processes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1candidate
I guess "naturally bad" is not a very accurate term to use. Let's just say that I'm an inexperienced beginner when it comes to moving my thoughts to a higher state of understanding.

Then what a wonderful journey you have ahead of you. How exciting.

Quote:
How? I think I am generally open to experiencing supernatural phenomena, particularly by meditating frequently. However, it can be somewhat discouraging when nothing happens despite my most honest attempts to explore my non-physical nature.

Rather than wait to experience yourself differently in order that you may think of yourself differently, first think of yourself differently that you may invite in an opportunity to experience yourself differently.

The experience does not create the thought, it is the thought which creates the experience. For the nature of any experience is determined by the very thought which observes it.

Quote:
What happens when this journey is completed?

That which is infinite has no end. You may at any time choose to experience a completion, only to become aware of a new beginning.

Quote:
Despite my best efforts, I hear nothing.

To hear nothing is a good place to start. For nothingness has so much to say it becomes deafening. Do not seek to hear something within nothingness, simply become aware there is nothing you need to hear. In this, all you hear is your own wisdom. For in your greatest wisdom there no longer exists a need to question, for you are the answer to all questions. There no longer exists a need to know anything, for there no longer exists a need to achieve anything. All that remains is simply to be that which is. That which is, is that which you truly are.

Quote:
I have tried meditating at night. I have tried meditating in the morning. I have tried meditating in the afternoon. I have tried putting on ear plugs to prevent any possible distractions. Even in total silence, after having cleared out my thoughts, all I hear is nothing except total silence.

Now become one with this silence and stop trying to place things inside it in order to fulfil your human ego’s need to achieve something. You see you are attempting to measure and determine achievement and process by expectation and what an end result should look like. Stop thinking inside the box.

Eventually in time, with patience, it may be weeks or it may be years, the silence will unveil the door to the only answer that matters.

Quote:
If I had doubts about Prime Creator's existence, I would not have tried to communicate with me, us, and you. What other barriers might there possibly be?

Thought is your only barrier. Observe how you think throughout your whole day, not only during meditation. It is in observing the thoughts that you have during your normal day of routine and behaviour that will reveal to you your barriers. You should not simply be open to receive Prime Creator during opportune moments at the beginning or end of your day. You should make yourself open to receive this blessing at all times, in all places, by the very things you choose throughout each and every day of your life. Nothing else should be as important on that day.

Quote:
You may be able to access higher sources of information whenever you want, but I can't do that at the moment. Neither can Dr. Sam Parnia and the rest of the scientific community.

They can if they choose to remove the barriers of their present thinking. They may do this by expanding what they are willing to accept as progress, as evidence and as tools for support. There are scientists in the spirit world who are keen to assist in this endeavour should Dr. Parnia wish to collaborate and coordinate such project with those in the spirit world. It is like trying to build a bridge between two continents, only one of them is not aware of the logistics and dimensional attributes of the other continent without inviting in the input and interaction from the other.

Quote:
What type of elemental and genetic resources do they want? Does commercial trading occur in outer space?

Metals. Gold. Crystals. Water. Genetic biological compatibility and sustainability. Things which planet Earth creates from its interaction with the sun and other naturally occurring processes which do not happen on other planets with different orbital trajectories. There are things which exist within these properties which humanity has not yet discovered.

Commercial trading in the cosmos does not simply occur, but in fact you will find it is absolutely essential to many species.

Quote:
How can the fate of planet Earth profoundly affect the fate of other cosmos and civilisations? I think these elemental and genetic resources might also be present in other planets as well.

Because what happens to one planet ultimately effects all others, and what happens to one species ultimately effects all other species. You will understand this fundamental principle from your own planetary ecosystem. You just have to expand this principle outward into the cosmos.

Quote:
Many of these awful activities have also been done by human beings throughout the course of human history, unfortunately. I am disgusted by that, but I really am not surprised to learn that others are doing it as well. I hope there's a compassionate being out there who is powerful enough to put an end to these activities once and for all.

There are many powerful beings out there. But it is not for them to force the cruel to change their ways and values to resonate with those of others, for they themselves would become dictators in their own abuse of this power. It is for the cruel to want to change through their own capacity inherent within all life through the realization it is what is ultimately best for them. This principle is also applied by those observing human nature at this time.

Quote:
The control of cattle has increased our food supply while the control of horses has allowed us to travel greater distances. But how did the genetic control of human beings contribute to the self-serving motives of other species?

Your previous question regarding how one planet and one species effects another should answer this. When an evolved species understands this principle, the destiny of all species ultimately becomes as important as your own.

Quote:
Why did the uprising of warm blooded mammals take place approximately 5.3 million years ago?

Not all warm blooded mammals, just the human genetic path on planet Earth. This was in essence a natural process which many planets go through in the formation of environmental conditions which mutate cellular activity. The atmospheric conditions were acceptable for human genetics to thrive.

Quote:
I aspire to raise my vibration high enough to connect with my non-physical nature and to experience Prime Creator by clearing my thoughts during meditation. Despite numerous sincere attempts, I have not experienced anything so far.

My dear friend, you must understand it can take years of commitment and intent to graduate your vibration to where certain expectations bare fruit in forms of communication with other beings and other realms of information. You must be willing to change the very way you live and think to break barriers you may have in place and cause significant change in your vibration. Your vibration will gradually raise from week to week, month to month with commitment. You must start small and work your way into further and fuller commitment to your spirit and soul acknowledgement.

Quote:
I thank you for your helpful answers, as always, with gratitude.

Thank you for creating a canvas for others to learn from you.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 01-11-2014, 07:52 PM
Master
Greetings ask21771,
Salutations of love and light,

I trust you have now been acquainted with the companion of patience that is necessary for one to fully listen and to receive. For if you are busy speaking, then you are not busy listening. When one becomes aware of a profound question they then must be willing to let go of that question in order to experience an awareness of its answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask21771
Look just tell me straight up to those who kill themselves for reasons other then fear or despair or stuff like that do they go to a better place then those who do

Each and every individual soul goes to the same ‘place’. There is not one place for one person and another for another. What experience you have of yourself in that place will depend on the nature through which you arrive there, and what you take with you. For it is, what you take with you is what you will first and foremost be observant to, and what you take with you is what begins to reveal itself to and upon you one hundred fold. If there are closed doors within your mind and heart, and if there are intolerances towards aspects of life and the very value of it then these will also be carried with you into the afterlife.

I can only relate experiences I have been aware of concerning those who have passed on and later regretted their decision feeling that they could have done more within their physical journey. I can only relate to those who once addressing their Akashic book felt they had left their affairs in a state of incompletion. I can only relate to those who try their very best to comfort those who they left behind upon the Earth who continue, in their own way, to suffer. Watching loved ones continue to suffer in their everyday lives, yet no longer able to hold their hand, whisper words of love and comfort, or make them laugh emphasises the full consequences of their own actions. In wilfully choosing to take yourself away from those you love most in physical life creates a whole new dimension of what suffering can become. For you may have seemingly escaped your own woes of human affairs, but have you really?

It is for you to understand then that it is not a question of punishment in the spirit world by some fictional judgemental authority, but of understanding the avenues of consequence which you become aware of only AFTER you have made the decision to take your own life.

Quote:
If you're saying that everyone who kills themselves suffers then it's completely unfair we have a right to end our lives when we see fit no one should suffer for exercising their rights

Any physical being has a right to end their own life. The question is, in this mental and emotional state of wanting to take your own life are you in a place of wisdom and awareness to fully understand its ultimate consequences. I am informing you from observation that the majority are not. This is not to say they cannot progress into realms of love and light, of forgiveness and peaks of prosperity, for in fact they do - they all do eventually. How each individual soul arrives at that peaceful bliss with no further attachment to physical life affairs is a very individual experience which is not the same for anyone.

Quote:
You still didn't answer my question what happens to this who take their lives in faith does the same thing happen to all suicides ANSWER ME NOW!!!!!

Human beings do not take their own lives in faith, they take them in the absence of it. Faith in what they currently have.

Quote:
He didn't now I wan to know the what's what of suicide and how you can justify a soul that was already so much that they ended or some one just exercising their right to move on has to suffer because the only explanation for that to me is that is either cruel or doesn't care

Nobody has to suffer. Human beings suffer because they allow themselves to through their choices. Perhaps it is the very choices human beings make for themselves which are cruel. All beings must accept responsibility for their own experience of themselves, at all times, in all places. If you do not accept responsibility for what you experience then you do not accept your own ability to change that experience.

Quote:
I am someone who believes that an afterlife is more likely then not and who believes those who die should sooner or later have their wants and needs fulfilled and those who commit suicide should not have a harder time then those who die under other circumstances save for those who spent their lives causing nothing but pain. To those around them and even those people should be forgiven

For suicides it is not a question of what they do or not do deserve. Nor is it a question of forgiveness. All beings are of the Prime Creator and receive the same unconditional love and guidance regardless of who or what they are, or what they have done in physical state. Their spirit remains pure and pervading at all times. The question is, how much of that unconditional love and guidance are they open and choosing to receive at any given time within their journey.
Whether you have a ‘harder time’ than another depends upon how you choose to feel and think about yourself before, during and after the choices you make, in this world and upon the next. It is my observation that many beings feel differently about a great many things once they have arrived in the spirit world. My advice then is to contemplate all potentials open to you at all times, within all places, before making any hasty decisions.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 05-11-2014, 07:27 AM
Deactivated Account
Can we have sex in afterlife? Lol its fantasies talking but I'm not sure if that stuff is alllowed or not seeeing as it is holy ground and such.
Old 05-11-2014, 01:19 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic
Can we have sex in afterlife? Lol its fantasies talking but I'm not sure if that stuff is alllowed or not seeeing as it is holy ground and such.

Been a while since I checked in, so getting to responses to questions I asked

The sexual instinct must be in the afterlife in some way. I mean, social interaction and playing roles is still important there. So sexual interaction too?
Aren't spirits/souls genderless though, so what will are sexual orientations do?

The actual penetration act, with genitals, I think I could live without and of course that has violent implications. I would be sad if I no longer got 'turned on' thoigh.

If it's all about 'you've got a sexy essence/personality' or whatever, I will be upset because I like that base feeling of you've got a nice 'ahem' or whatever, or someone finding me attractive.

I feel like I have libidinal energy for things such as my favourite song/colours, so sex is linked to creativity in my opinion
Old 06-11-2014, 06:41 AM
Deactivated Account
How can I find conviction that there is something bigger out there? That this isn't some sincere ignorance. I've come from a very religious family and I lost my faith in my religion a few years ago but I still live it out daily because I'm afraid of what my family we'll think of me. I don't have the best mental makeup, I'm learning more and more daily that I'm more wounded and that things aren't all shineshines and roses.

I just now prayed to something to give me answer that would put my conscious at rest. I just want help from something or someone because I don't know if I can shoulder the load to not only fix myself and take on my life independently. I've been pushing off helping myself and distracting myself with internet and childsplay but no matter what I do I can't get this sense of fear deep down in me to go away. I know no one can take responsibility for my life, and I don't expect them to. I just need to know I have a shot left because I'm really whining down to a tread here. I honestly don't see how I can live another year like this. If you're reading this I don't want any pity, I've learned that I some how subconsciously seek this out and I'm done with it.

I hope I'm coming from the heart here or this isn't another one of my false selves reaching for something to manipulate others with.
Old 06-11-2014, 08:26 AM
KevinO

Are you serious? You are free, absolutely and unconditionally. The play you make with your family and friends is yours, but feel free to step outside to the gallery. The universe, existence, life, owes you NOTHING
And you owe nothing.
Have fun. Leave the lights on all night. Do not believe what anyone says.
God loves you, completely. Hopefully that is enough.