Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 13-10-2014, 03:00 PM
Guide

I keep seeing the number 27 all the time.. I was also born on October 27th so I keep seeing my birthday numbers also. I've read it's a big spiritual number but I'm still confused as to why I keep seeing it.
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 12-12-2014, 04:06 PM
Master

2 + 7 = 9. 9 is the number of completion. When you see that number, you might consider what you are trying to complete or considering completing.
Old 12-12-2014, 05:29 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
2 + 7 = 9. 9 is the number of completion. When you see that number, you might consider what you are trying to complete or considering completing.

I am still seeing that number like crazy.. It keeps showing in the most weird ways.. I just turn my head and it's right there. On license plates and in videos I watch and in the stores.. Everywhere. Also, I was born in 1998 and if you add 1998 it's adds up to 27 and if you multiply 10x27x1998 it adds up to 539460 and if you add that it adds up to 27.. So freaky.
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 12-12-2014, 08:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberSky
I am still seeing that number like crazy.. It keeps showing in the most weird ways.. I just turn my head and it's right there. On license plates and in videos I watch and in the stores.. Everywhere. Also, I was born in 1998 and if you add 1998 it's adds up to 27 and if you multiply 10x27x1998 it adds up to 539460 and if you add that it adds up to 27.. So freaky.

Those types of synchronicities can drive you crazy (with some people literally). I just try to monitor what I'm thinking or doing at the time I see those things. Sometimes, I use them to answer questions if I'm contemplating something and they appear.
Old 12-12-2014, 09:11 PM
Everly

Even Freud said that sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. It's also possible that you see these numbers precisely because they have meaning to you (your birthday). They simply stand out to you. I tend to look for the simplest answer rather than the most complex or mysterious. (Look up Occam's Razor.)

That said, gypsymystique's comments are good food for thought.
Old 01-01-2015, 05:56 PM
comdoc

Angel1 27/9

I know this number well; it's my first name total. Always when you keep seeing a particular number appear, it means Source is calling your attention to whatever it signifies. From: http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blo...number-27.html

The number 27 carries the qualities and vibrations of the number 2 and number 7. Number 2 resonates with the attributes of intuition, duality and finding balance, mediation and co-operation, sensitivity and selflessness, serving others and your Divine life purpose and soul mission. Number 7 relates to the energies of mysticism, spiritual awareness, persistence of purpose, understanding and introspection, spiritual enlightenment and psychic abilities. Number 7 also relates to manifesting and inner-wisdom. These energies combine to make 27 the number of the humanitarian, of harmony, spiritual insights and unconditional love.

Angel Number 27 is a message from your angels that new information or news of a positive nature is on its’ way, so listen to your intuition and heed its guidance for your highest good.

Angel Number 27 is a message to believe in yourself, your intuitive messages and your inner-promptings. You have been receiving messages about your Divine life purpose, and your angels encourage you to follow the guidance and directions accordingly. Trust that your angels support you in your spiritual endeavours.

The repeating Angel Number 27 is a message of faith, trust and self-belief. Your angels ask you to step forward on your life path with confidence and grace. Maintain a positive attitude and perspective and trust that you will manifest positive results, rewards and blessings into your life.