Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Art

Old 19-03-2012, 06:46 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinks
I really like your pictures Res. The colours are so uplifting.

I see God has no red. Humans do. It's a grounding, base. One side is that divine the other side is human we are not separated from yet need to learn to integrate it.
I can't make out what the last angel name is. The angels colours. Represent.

The last picture To see the son through the heart. Opps I mean sun. Hehe.

I notice the all seeing eye, the yin/yang and the pyramid. All at the heart center/middle. If they were scales that would be the balance area...

Thanks Tinks, i appreciate it. I hope one day to be able to learn some artistic skills and create more representations of these with a bit of quality about them.

The angel name at the bottom is Raphael - Violet. lol...sun of god.

Isnt it funny how there is no red in the divine rays and that religion will tell you that the one that represented the colour red fell from divine grace. Coincidence that Michael is red also and is not among the divine spectrum

Hey Sarian did that clue on how to use the tool to understand the use of colours work for you?
Old 19-03-2012, 07:42 AM
Natalia

No problem Res. I enjoyed
Old 19-03-2012, 07:50 AM
res

View of the top of the retangular prysm (above). Once again you will need to look at the center to realise the finished work. If you stare at the black dot for a solid 60 seconds and then stare at the white dot will give you the best effect

Old 19-03-2012, 10:06 AM
res

View from the logos side.

Old 19-03-2012, 08:54 PM
res

I have to say that i have got so much from posting my scribbles on here. It is so great to have everyone understand the messages i was conveying in the drawing as well as a few perspectives that i had not seen myself. I really appreciate you all taking the time to give your impressions. I have learnt more about my work and you have all giving it deeper meaning so thank you.

For me i find that i if i put my thoughts on paper it all becomes clearer. I am a very visual person and it also helps me explain to others what is going on in my head.

At this time back in 2000 i was between studying witch craft and reiki. Having a background in witchcraft i understood the application of colours in using crystals and asscoiated deities to pull energy in to a spell or my intent. I started seeing colours around objects and initially thought it was an aura but i was wrong. I found that the colour was infact the energy being absorbed into the object as opposed to the energy that is picked up by my eye that has been reflected.

I started out to understand the different energies and noted what colour energy was being absorbed by different coloured physical objects and ended up with a very different light spectrum. I recognised some of the colours like pink is usually associated with love hearts and gold is associted to the halo behind holy images. It so happened that the energy that was absorbed related to the opposing colours that i was seeing around objects and a pattern emerged. I took this to my Reiki master and asked her if she knew what this was, she replied that she did and is the basis for a seperate teaching that she also conducted so i was invited to join the circle. Here i learnt more information on what effect the opposing colours had on the human body, how to use them and so much more.

The first drawing was representative of what i had learnt so far and was a map showing the relationship between how divine energies relate to our wheels of energy (chakras) and the persepective view from both sides and from the centre out. It is a work in progress. All the other scribbles are new and were created to give the observer a depth and multi dimensional understanding of the energies. I will run through them also and explain their meanings individually. I see this work as a way to give others a visual way to understand this concept and would really appreciate any honest criticism of where you believe i may have represented it wrongly.

I feel in human form we are only capable of seeing what is infront of us but those that take the time to look inside and past the physical will see that there is more to life that can be seen with the physical eyes. What it is exactly is still a mystery to me.

At this stage i can see past the rainbow, the human experience and know that past the transposed light spectrum is pure white light. I dont care to give it a human name or use the names people have given it so far as that is their observation and this is mine. I have learnt more since doing the original drawing and would probably do it a little differently now.

One day i hope to physicaly make this retangular prism and paint it....if i ever learn how to paint that is.

Thank you all so much for your observations and for teaching me something .

Last edited by res : 19-03-2012 at 10:36 PM.
Old 19-03-2012, 10:39 PM
Master
Nice Res..in your second last picture I seen the halo......and the pure effect, when i concentrated the yellow triangles disappeared and blended into the white...it was amazing how the colours changed and merged and black became white........
what you said about your first drawing was kind of what i was trying to say, sort of ....but Tinks really seen it.......I really enjoyed participating.......thanks Res ..Peace xx
Old 20-03-2012, 01:52 AM
res

Thanks Dragonfly1, im glad you could see what i was seeing....Phew Did you use the tool to see the light spectrum in the 2nd persepective? I am not sure if the colours of the transposed spectrum are 100% correct and i think each person may see colour a little bit differently too. I really like your interpretation Dragonfly1, i liked them all and everyone brought something to piece.

I like the view from this 3rd perspective that you mentioned and i have copied it below. It really brings persective to the idea and sort of lets you rise above the drawing as though out of body.

To me it also shows that the complitation of the physical rays obstructs our view of the divine and the blank space next to them is higlighted representing the compilation of the divine rays, if you use the tool. Its clear to see that the physical eye does not have a direct line of view past the physical spectrum through to the divine rays and the logos but if you use the tool it then becomes clear that it is all behind the rainbow spectrum/body.

Sort of shows that the divine nature is within all of us if we only use the correct tool and look for it. It shows the yin/yang black/white qualities as mentioned by tinks also. I didnt notice that the pyramids dissappeared and ill have to check that out, thanks.

3rd PERSPECTIVE
Old 25-03-2012, 01:00 AM
res

Hey i am in the process of working out this retangular prysmic canvas and actually making this as an art piece. I am so new to all this and am happy that you all understand the piece but to those not too concerned with spiritual matters i wonder if it would stand a chance of being understood in a local art comp or if it is just too deep for the true to meaning to be appreciated without indepth explanation.

Is it the meaning behind a piece that is the deciding factor or is judging based mainly on the artistic talent as in the brush stroke etc?

Mrs res uses these pastels that appeal to me greatly but i dont have the technique that she has, i dont have a technique at all really and have a lot of work ahead of me.
Old 25-03-2012, 01:45 AM
Master
I think art becomes art because we all interpret a piece as we see it and how it resonates with us.....some may see something entirely different to what your original meaning was.....thats whats so glorious about art.......Peace x
Old 25-03-2012, 02:31 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by res
...Is it the meaning behind a piece that is the deciding factor or is judging based mainly on the artistic talent as in the brush stroke etc?

Art is at its best when it makes the observer think at their best. But that does not mean that the observer needs to understand the art piece as the artist understands the art. So the "meaning behind a piece" is not as important to me as its "ability to invoke thought".

imo, bringing in the concept of the "Wheels of Light" into your art piece is a treasure because of all the thoughts they invoke in me. Not sure if you know this, but in the Ginza (used by the Mandaeans of Iraq) there are seven accounts of a Creation (fragments 1, 2, 3, 10, 13, 15, and 18). The Supreme Being is Malka d Nhura (King of Light) and it produces and governs the seven “Wheels of Light”. The Mandaeans who understood the Wheels of Life learned it from the Magi (wisemen) who learned it from the Sabba (seekers of knowledge). The knowledge of the Wheels of Life is ancient and it is part of the original prophecy given to Enoch, which was passed down through Noah and his sons.

The seven days of a week portray the seven accounts of the Creation and it is called “The Week of Life”. Each day in the week is governed by the alignment of the planets, the sun, and the stars. The sun and the stars control all of the Light that is given to the earth. The stars are homes to living beings (angels and the watchers/jinn). They do the work of the King of Light. The planets provide a (+/-) energy to the Light depending on their alignment.

The constant revolving of these heavenly bodies and their effect on humanity are the "Wheels of Light", aka the Zodiac.

mj