Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 22-04-2018, 12:36 AM
Experiencer
God wants you to question his will & so you did ... Congratz

Anything you do is part of God's design so just enjoy your life as best you can!
Old 26-01-2021, 08:16 AM
Ascender
It's been 3 years and i still want to know what does God want me to do currently in my life. I went deep within myself to get God's guidance but it didn't work.
Thank you for all the responses. I reread all of them. But i still want to know what does God want me to physically do.
Old 26-01-2021, 09:04 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
It's been 3 years and i still want to know what does God want me to do currently in my life. I went deep within myself to get God's guidance but it didn't work.
Thank you for all the responses. I reread all of them. But i still want to know what does God want me to physically do.

After three years of searching for something else, perhaps you should consider God may just want you to get on with your earth life? It is, after all, what most of us came here for - the experiences found in lives as incarnate individuals.
Old 27-01-2021, 03:03 PM
Master
One time i asked about something like this,and the asnwer was ''support the empaths''.
Old 27-01-2021, 03:09 PM
Master
Quote:
How about doing what YOU want?It doesn't matter if it's right or wrong,as long as it's you.Better ask from God to bring you closer to your self,or to show you who you are.

Last edited by lomax : 27-01-2021 at 04:01 PM.
Old 27-01-2021, 03:39 PM
Administrator
What the universe wants you to do is to live your life and stop thinking what anyone wants you to do.
if there is an answer to your questiom it will come

Namaste
Old 30-01-2021, 12:54 PM
PureEvil760

Quote:
By "God" i mean the supreme controller.

I want to know what does God want me to do currently in my life. I want to know specifics applicable on my current situation.

I also want to know contact detail(s) of God-connected guru appointed for me by God.

Can anyone here channel God directly or indirectly (like via a high being) help me with any of my 2 questions?

God simply wants you to know him again.
Old 11-03-2021, 06:18 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
H:O:R:A:C:E
"if you sense that you have a choice in something, surrender that."
"surrender now"

I am not sure i understood them as you meant. I understood as that i should think God is controlling me and taking all my decisions. But i believe in partial free-will.

Agree, we have free will, but it is within the bounds of God's will. It's like the children school playground where young children could play and roam freely, but within the playground's surrounding fence to protect the children from running onto the busy roads beyond.
Old 19-03-2021, 01:24 AM
Newbie ;)

I think it would be fair to say that Jesus "channeled" or maybe more accurately was a direct messenger for God, communicating God's will to mankind. There is much more that could be said in answer to your question, but for starters consider the directive that Jesus repeated many, many times which must mean it is very, very important. That message was: "Repent for the kingdom of heaven is at hand".

According to theologians, "Repent" means a total reversal of mind and heart. If you look closely at the teachings of Jesus and the Buddha, this change of mind and heart does not mean becoming something that you are not. It is letting go of the illusions, images, opinions that are currently accepted as infallible truths, expectations of God, of life, of others and yourself,etc, thus revealing the "real" you -- the pure spirit that the Creator created.
Old 19-03-2021, 01:43 AM
Master
Quote:
By "God" i mean the supreme controller.

I want to know what does God want me to do currently in my life. I want to know specifics applicable on my current situation.

I also want to know contact detail(s) of God-connected guru appointed for me by God.

Can anyone here channel God directly or indirectly (like via a high being) help me with any of my 2 questions?

Love yourself and others I could say. Be at peace with the world and your surroundings. Educate a love for all things. We're all god's children, we're in the same boat. Love thy neighbour as thyself. Amen

I think God has a responsibility to educate us, him being the father figure and all. Just as we have a responsibility to educate our own children. Amen