Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 14-07-2014, 10:48 PM
Experiencer

Meaning of 555

I saw the number 5:55 then right afterward on tv something happened that relates to a major question in my life. I read that number meant changes. Could the change relate to what was on tv, or does it mean to look out for changes in general?
Old 01-08-2014, 05:06 PM
Raphah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angnix
I saw the number 5:55 then right afterward on tv something happened that relates to a major question in my life. I read that number meant changes. Could the change relate to what was on tv, or does it mean to look out for changes in general?

According to numerologists, 555 means a major change for better or worse.

According to Christians, 555 means death.

Example: 555 days after Sept 11 2001, Iraq got invaded showing the world that the elite gave both death and change (for the worse).

If you continue to see 5's then it probably means that there is a spirit (negative entity) out there that is trying to communicate with you via numerology.

Familiar spirits often communicate with people that have similar traits to what the spirits' talents are.
Old 13-08-2014, 03:00 AM
Pathfinder

I recommend reading what Drunvalo Melchizedek wrote about synchronicity numbers. He shares what 111 - 999 means.

555 means Christ/ Unity consciousness, mastery of the world. In order to understand that, you need know what Christ means. Christ is the body of God, or everything that has manifested like this physical world, you, me, everyone, everything... we are One.

A great example of someone who has Christ consciousness is Jesus. He could walk on water, heal the sick, and create food out of thin air. He had mastery over the physical world because he understood that we are One.

Recently, I received 555 guidance. It had to do with going to a seminar that taught the MBTI. In the MBTI, there are 16 different types of personalities. They all have their different strengths. If people unite and pool in all their strengths and talents, then we can solve any problem. The people is like one body. There is the arm, the brain, the legs, etc. Everyone has a role to play. If one part of the body stops functioning, then everyone is worse off. So we need to work together. I saw a ton of 555 while thinking these things.
Old 10-09-2014, 04:14 AM
isis_

Quote:

I've been seeing this in my life for the past few years, 555 does indicate a change. What kind of change? Time will tell you. Possibly a change in the matters of heart, work, life, spiritual development. I've seen this number prior to break-ups and quitting jobs, followed by my hearts desires coming to fruition (dreams and wishes made prior). And am currently seeing it for the past month and I'm not in a relationship, working, or doing anything much outside of personal development. Nonetheless change is upon us both, we just need to be conscious it is coming, strengthen your spirit and stay centered, you have nothing to worry about.

Do not think you have a negative entity or energy surrounding you, this is a low vibrational (toxic) mindset and quite frankly is a bit brash for those seeking to enlighten themselves.
Old 30-09-2014, 07:33 PM
Mysteriously

Hmm interesting I too have had this connection looking back on one of my first businesses I noticed a 555 on my business debit card. I remember the 5's would pop out at me, and it was shortly after that I had my first successes in business. Connections, maybe?
Old 30-09-2014, 09:44 PM
Super Moderator
Seeing a lot of 5s did lead up to a major life change for me. Now that I am through most of it I don't see the 5s as much.
Old 25-11-2014, 07:38 AM
kidkrazy

Quote:

From the Sacred Scribes Angel Numbers website:

"The repeating number 555 indicates that major life changes are in store for you - in a very big way! Angel Number 555 tells us that significant changes and transformations are here for you and you have an opportunity to break out of the chrysalis and uncover the amazing life you truly deserve as a spiritual being. Your true life purpose and path are awaiting you…"

I Am Transformation
ushering in positive energies and opportunities
I Am Transmutation
allowing you to live immersed in passion
I Am Truth
uncovering the amazing life you truly deserve
I Am