Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 08-12-2010, 08:02 PM
pre-dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-child
Does the Universe know what is for our highest good?
IMO the absolute highest good is always the equivalent of an individual's highest good minus his/her ego components.
If one can see through one's ego then one can know the universal highest good.
Old 09-12-2010, 03:33 PM
star-child

Thanks for the replies, I enjoyed reading them all very much

Quote:
Only the relationship with "God" is of highest good for everybody,

Why to devlop relationship with dust,
Everything other than "God" is going to be dissolve in Dust one day, & surely the end of these relations is Sorrow.

Now the Nature (universe) has given you the advice with his own naturel method of this post. "DECIDE".
Thanks for that, very thought provoking.

Quote:
Even one with God, that we are the same or from the same. Therefore asking for a specific mate or partner is asking for a specific experience, yes?
I would ask for what you want to experience with a partner rather than what you want the partner to be. There are a finite number of potential mates on this planet but an infinite number of possible experiences.
Very true, I will do that. I haven't touched my written piece since I made this thread. I stopped after wondering whether what I was asking for would be for my highest good, so I made this!

Quote:
Hello star-child,

I've studied the teachings of Sri Vasudeva which are woven into my Tarot of Life blog and he talks a great deal about this. The short answer is yes the universe knows what is for our highest good...but like a loving parent who is nagged or pleaded to by a spoiled child, will also give in and allow the child to have the experience they are so longing for even though they know it's going to cause them pain but at least they will learn from it. The proof of this is in all our life stories. Everything we have is a result of choices we made in the past...

So regarding manifestation, I believe that whatever you project is what you will attract, as soon as the universe has the resources to bring it to you. If you want what is for your highest good and pray for that without creating conditions about "how" "when" "who" etc... you will get it faster. The universe always brings us what we need, not necessarily what we want or when or how we want it.

And the formula for it is intention and attention - strong, focused vision, desire and repetition...belief that it has already manifested (because it has in the astral dimension)...and thanks to the universe for bringing it to you.

Good luck,
Uma
I like your analogy! Thanks for the informative post.

Quote:
And, our highest good is not always what we want, just throwing that out there hehe.
Yes I realise that, sometimes I feel obliged to ask for my highest good as I know ultimately it will be! But then I worry what may occur. A traumatic experience could be for my highest good, who knows...
Old 09-12-2010, 03:50 PM
CuriousSnowflake

Everything that comes into your life, every experience, is for your "highest good". You may not believe it at the time, because you are still attached to a particular outcome, but one day you will look back and say "huh, I guess that's what I needed".

As for drawing someone to you, the best way I've found is to not try to do so. Forget finding another and work on yourself instead. Not only will this make you a happier person, and thus more ready to have a healthy relationship, you will also send a clearer picture of who you are out into the Universe. This will do a better job of attracting the right person to you.

CS
Old 09-12-2010, 05:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-child
Hello all,

I am currently writing what I would like to have in a relationship and what sort of person I would like to meet in the hopes of manifesting it. I know I should be specific otherwise I might manifest what I do not want. But I wonder if the Universe knows what sort of relationship would be for my highest good? If I wrote a few specifics then to finish it off, put something like "ultimately, I would like a loving relationship for my highest good."

Any thoughts, feelings, experiences would be appreciated

Thanks, Star.

I think that our 'highest good' and our desires, wants, likes, and life in general are the same thing.
Where it comes from, the universe or our own creations or God, to me, isn't important.
What is important is that I notice that I am being taken care of and that I am not alone.
I trust.
James
Old 09-12-2010, 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousSnowflake
Everything that comes into your life, every experience, is for your "highest good". You may not believe it at the time, because you are still attached to a particular outcome, but one day you will....
Ah yes, that reminded me of a quote:
"There are no mistakes.
Just the mistake of
not seeing an opportunity."

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-12-2010, 06:49 PM
I-Ching

The universe sends us the experiences and people that we need to grow spiritually; what we need is not always what we want, this is karma. Growth is not always a pleasant experience. Of course the quicker we learn the lessons then less we have to learn the hard way.

It's easier to learn if we have a Teacher like the I-Ching. Otherwise the same lessons hit us in the face again and again and we don't learn anything.
A 1st class intelligent person learns by hearing from the Teacher.
A 2nd class intelligent person learns by experiencing the pain himself, because he doesn't listen
The 3rd class stupid person doesn't listen, experiences the pain and still doesn't learn.