Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 14-12-2012, 04:31 PM
Knower

Color [Q] Unasked Questions? [Q]

Hey spiritual forum, I just have some questions I would like astral projection experts to answer.

1. What do you see, when looking into the mirror as an astral soul?

2. Can you astral travel in both real time (physical world) and astral plane?

3. Astral travel at night, would everything be visible in the physical world?

4. What characteristics are the same for your physical and astral body? (Ex, Breathing, pain, etc)

Thanks!
Old 14-12-2012, 05:05 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by 333xforever
Hey spiritual forum, I just have some questions I would like astral projection experts to answer.

When in the astral body one is still in the same physical Earth body. So if one is to walk by a mirror ye simply see one's own refelction.

Yes, very ofte I step out from the here and now and go into the astral body dimentions but I am very much still present in what I am doing. For expample typing here I too am off having a walk in the snow that is falling. Its not day dreaming as the sensations of cold hands and feet are very much real.

There is no time frame there so no real day or night. One is transitioning from the Earth plane that is contolled by very concrete physical forces to something with out those confines of light and dark.
4. What characteristics are the same for your physical and astral body? (Ex, Breathing, pain, etc)

Thanks!

All the 5 senses go with one and if one is open with the 6th sense that one too goes with. We are not limited in what we perecive or experience in any ways.

Lynn
Old 14-12-2012, 06:39 PM
Knower

Thanks for the answers! I enjoy your old english grammar structure. :)

Just to summarize my first question with another question; if no one else can see your astral body, how come you, yourself, see's it in the mirror?
Old 14-12-2012, 06:46 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Thanks for the answers! I enjoy your old english grammar structure. :)

Just to summarize my first question with another question; if no one else can see your astral body, how come you, yourself, see's it in the mirror?

Hello

Well other's can see ye and too see one's reflection if they are travelling on that same frequency that one is. I have many that I travel with on a regular basis and at times when we are going a group leaving we use a mirror to exit from. It gives one that foundation or physical form to hold onto and travel in and out of.

I had an experience once where I was in so much pain laying in the ER that I simply stepped out of the body and went for a wonder. The ER Dr came in said to me mate OK where is she ????? Mate goes laying there in the bed ???? He shook his head and walked out and came back later and goes OK your here now. He understood that I simply needed that time to get a hold of the pain as the meds were not working.

Lynn
Old 14-12-2012, 08:41 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:

Thanks!

Well I'm hardly an astral projection expert, but I'll tell you my own experiences when out-of-body.
1. When looking in a mirror, when I had just exited my body in the Real Time Zone (the plane nearest to the Earth Plane) I did not see myself at all. I found this unnerving. But probably wouldn't do now if I saw that again. I've heard this is quite common.

2. The "Real Time Zone" is an area of the Astral Planes, but not the Astral proper. It's the plane right next to the physical. Traveling here you would see your house, or local landscape, town, etc. There may be some observable differences to the way it looks in physical reality. But pretty much it would look recognizably similar. It's possible to travel anywhere in the Real Time Zone if you wanted to...to go out in the countryside, to follow roads, visit houses, visit buildings, art galleries, even go to another country etc etc.

3. That depends. Whenever I've been out of body in full darkness, I have noticed a faint blue/grey light around illuminating the darkness enough to see by. But sometimes, as you'd be in the Real Time Zone, unexpected effects can happen. Some people, for instance, have projected on a bright sunny day, and gone out into the RTZ to see a bright sunny day...and some have found that even though sunny in the physical world, it was dark when they projected! So strange fluctuations can occur in this RTZ.

4. I'd say all characteristics seem to be the same for me....but I have never yet experienced breathing! I guess I just haven't been aware of breathing (?) Also, sometimes, walking doesn't work very well, and it's better to "glide" along instead of trying to move the feet as we do in physical life.