Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 10-10-2011, 10:50 AM
Deactivated Account
Flying, powerful dream

Blimey!!

I had a lovely dream last night but it has left me wondering if it WAS a dream.

It started with me lying on the floor on my back crying, but I wasn't making any sound. I put my hands to my face and was aware of tears pouring out of my eyes. I had no control over it. Then I saw what looked like a TV screen where houses were flying past.

I became aware of very strong, intense energy or wind. It literally blew me so I was forced into some sort of car where I was a passenger. The TV screen was now real and I could see houses with windows flying past at top speed because we were going so fast. Then we went onto an open road. I was aware of the energy trying to pull me out of the window but I was afraid and kept saying 'No, I can't do it.' I also knew that the energy wanted to show me I could.

I looked out and saw what looked like a combination of desert trees and paint brushes standing as part of the scenery. At that moment the wind blew me out of the car and I was flying! I said to myself 'I am having a lucid dream' and I became fully conscious of my actions. I started to fly down the road watching the car I was in, with the passengers. I felt so free. Then shortly after this I landed. I tried to fly off again, but I couldn't. I just jumped and fell back like any human would.

At this point I woke up.

I went to the toilet/bathroom after this dream and discovered to my shock that the door was shut. I never shut the door unless it is exceptionally windy because the vent in the bathroom clatters, preventing me from sleeping. I was awake for abou two hours in the night before having the dream and I know I didn't shut it. It is always a conscious decision to do so - I have never automatically shut the door for no reason.

I don't know what to make of this

Maybe it's pure coincidence but I'm wondering what people think of the dream and/or the door being shut.
Old 10-10-2011, 11:45 AM
Master

Concerning the door, maybe you're being taught something about the nature of reality, how it's a lot more flexible than we perceive it to be!
Old 11-10-2011, 03:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
Blimey!!

I had a lovely dream last night but it has left me wondering if it WAS a dream.

It started with me lying on the floor on my back crying, but I wasn't making any sound. I put my hands to my face and was aware of tears pouring out of my eyes. I had no control over it. Then I saw what looked like a TV screen where houses were flying past.

I became aware of very strong, intense energy or wind. It literally blew me so I was forced into some sort of car where I was a passenger. The TV screen was now real and I could see houses with windows flying past at top speed because we were going so fast. Then we went onto an open road. I was aware of the energy trying to pull me out of the window but I was afraid and kept saying 'No, I can't do it.' I also knew that the energy wanted to show me I could.

I looked out and saw what looked like a combination of desert trees and paint brushes standing as part of the scenery. At that moment the wind blew me out of the car and I was flying! I said to myself 'I am having a lucid dream' and I became fully conscious of my actions. I started to fly down the road watching the car I was in, with the passengers. I felt so free. Then shortly after this I landed. I tried to fly off again, but I couldn't. I just jumped and fell back like any human would.

At this point I woke up.

I went to the toilet/bathroom after this dream and discovered to my shock that the door was shut. I never shut the door unless it is exceptionally windy because the vent in the bathroom clatters, preventing me from sleeping. I was awake for abou two hours in the night before having the dream and I know I didn't shut it. It is always a conscious decision to do so - I have never automatically shut the door for no reason.

I don't know what to make of this

Maybe it's pure coincidence but I'm wondering what people think of the dream and/or the door being shut.

I don't know about the door; there's probably a reasonable , scientific explanation for it.... but who cares ?

I do like the feel of the energy and the flying because that's similar to my lucid/energy dreams. Over the years they've gotten more intense in the comfort and focus and the depth of the sequences , though some of the earlier ones were very dramatic and visionary. The later ones are more about really letting go to the energy . It's not something 'other' than you; more like the ocean and the drop wanting to reunite, and I can assure you , there's no feeling quite like that. In mine the energy of flying increases until I'm immersed in a super-ecstatic matrix of energy , and the last few times that happened I woke up moaning and barely able to breathe , the body was so overloaded with something way beyond any normal sensations of pleasure.

So it sounds like you're on your way ; you made the choice to fly with the wind . There's no reason to hang on or turn back ; this can only get better if you let it. See where it takes you ; magical , marvelous places, I imagine .

Dar
Old 11-10-2011, 10:58 AM
mattie

Moving Into

------------

Meanings from dreammoods.com (DM). Fuller meanings on the site.

A floor can be the division between the conscious & unconscious. Crying soundlessly can be feeling helpless. Tears can be spiritual healing or cleansing. A TV can be your mind’s thoughts. A house is us. Different houses flying past may be seeing that you have many different realities you can choose.

Wind can be changes & life force. A strong wind can be some type of turmoil in your waking life. Being a car’s passenger can being passive about your ability to move from one stage of life to another. You become more aware of your thoughts w/ the TV screen becoming clearer. Seeing a window can be hopes, possibilities, & insights. The houses returning is examining your self’s possibilities w/ a window.

A road is your journey or goals. Going through a window can be opportunities. The energy you feel trying to show you that you can is likely a guide (not DM). Being fearful of going out the window may being unsure if you can handle your journey (not DM). You CAN.

A desert can be feeling left behind. Trees can be self development & growth. Their being desert trees can be your feeling left behind or lacking in personal growth (not DM). Your exiting the car, albeit not of your own actions, it beginning to move into this change. You see that you like this as represented by the feeling free feeling & wanting to fly again (not DM). Jumping can be working towards one’s goals. Falling can be struggling to reach a goal.

This may be about feeling as if you aren’t capable of navigating your journey, but overcoming the fear & beginning to move forward.

Remember how you felt flying & recreate this feeling regularly.
Old 11-10-2011, 10:59 AM
mattie

Moving Forward

Meanings from dreammoods.com (DM). Fuller meanings on the site.

A floor can be the division between the conscious & unconscious. Crying soundlessly can be feeling helpless. Tears can be spiritual healing or cleansing. A TV can be your mind’s thoughts. A house is us. Different houses flying past may be seeing that you have many different realities you can choose.

Wind can be changes & life force. A strong wind can be some type of turmoil in your waking life. Being a car’s passenger can being passive about your ability to move from one stage of life to another. You become more aware of your thoughts w/ the TV screen becoming clearer. Seeing a window can be hopes, possibilities, & insights. The houses returning is examining your self’s possibilities w/ a window.

A road is your journey or goals. Going through a window can be opportunities. The energy you feel trying to show you that you can is likely a guide (not DM). Being fearful of going out the window may being unsure if you can handle your journey (not DM). You CAN.

A desert can be feeling left behind. Trees can be self development & growth. Their being desert trees can be your feeling left behind or lacking in personal growth (not DM). Your exiting the car, albeit not of your own actions, it beginning to move into this change. You see that you like this as represented by the feeling free feeling & wanting to fly again (not DM). Jumping can be working towards one’s goals. Falling can be struggling to reach a goal.

This may be about feeling as if you aren’t capable of navigating your journey, but overcoming the fear & beginning to move forward.

Remember how you felt flying & recreate this feeling regularly.
Old 14-10-2011, 08:12 AM
Deactivated Account
Thanks everyone, some great thoughts there. It truly was a beautiful dream and I will hole onto that feeling of being pulled out the car then realising I could fly.