Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 31-08-2016, 04:48 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyB.
The Astral is basically the realms of possibility..

With regard to negative beings, we all have choices...

We may interact.

We may acknowledge their existence and move on.

We may acknowledge their existence and send them love

Or we simply ignore the possibilty of their existance and never encounter them.

They simply do not exist in my reality. Neither do 'bad' spirits.

Every part of our 'being' involves lessons. The astral realms are as much part of these lessons as anywhere else.

Many who have ignored their existence and not believed in these have ended up also experiencing these.

My christian sister is one of these who didnt believe in such things, interestingly even after she did experience an reptilian with me when we were on holidays together, she after put this experience down that we must of both "shared a halluncination". Note neither of us take drugs or do anything like that. It wasnt in her reality to accept these things and the experience terrified her.

It was only years later after our experience when she was visiting a friend of hers and saw a book sitting on table about reptilians with one on the friend cover did she actually admit that our experience couldnt have been just a joint halluncination as she flipped out going "that's what i saw" .

(we'd been at a fun park when this guy as part of a group heading our direction, his face started quite clearly shapeshifting into reptilian form.. he was busy talking to his friends when this occurred and the didnt notice the shift only me and my sister. My sister stopped dead in her tracks and gasped and almost screamed, she grabbed arm so hard in fright that her nails actually went into my arm. I wasnt concerned about what I was seeing though as Im used to seeing things at times).
Old 31-08-2016, 05:02 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_thing
listen....

please

there is no one more powerful in your own experience than you

if you find this troublesome....tell them to LEAVE STRAIGHT AWAY

they MUST DO SO

I find that many have this misconception that telling them to leave and then they must leave. The issue is that many of us do do this and mean it but still cant sometimes get rid of these things.

So ordering them away doesnt work for all of these (some kinds of entities, with the weaker ones who dont like confrontation it can work well).
Old 31-08-2016, 05:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthatic
Thank you Xan

I know how to go to the higher dimensions. Right now the only problems I'm having is nightmares, and seeing those things as I wake up from them. The nightmares don't actually provoke any fear or anger in me for some reason, but they're still very disturbing and sometimes extremely violent, and I don't even watch or experience things that would unconsciously manifest stuff like that in my dreams.
I have no trouble avoiding the negs when I consciously project. But when it comes to dreams, it's impossible to be aware of what's going on or what is
causing it, until after you wake and see a negative spirit in your room. So
there is not much I can do about that. .

Some negative beings can actually mess with our minds and be giving us nightmares so be suspicious if you are having nightmares and waking up with beings around you.

I once had an succubus in my auric field which did that to me, gave me the most violent sexual dreams. These dreams went as soon as I found out I had one of these and we cleared it from me (a friend swept down my aura with an eagle feather and the being suddenly appeared before us in broad daylight, we both jumped back in shock and then it fled across yard and over the fence). Fortunately I only had that being with me for a few days.
Old 31-08-2016, 05:21 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tindra
So you actually get information? They communicate with you?

I would prefer communication over something waking me up and then it is just ... there. I really don't see the point in that. The closest to communication was to see something that looked like 100s of spiders crawl on the wall that turn into wasps or yellow jackets (gray color scale) after I tried to push them with my thoughts (a very, very bad idea). These critters then looked like large grain of sand and formed into a beige/sand-colored rotating pyramid in the palm of my hand. (I must have been sitting up, OOBE). I have not a clue what that is supposed to mean. Have you seen anything like that? What are those things?

I thought for awhile that they were somehow communicating, "pay attention to this dream," but I just don't get it.

this to me sounds like a dream experience.. seeing the parasites changed into a pyramid.
Old 31-08-2016, 06:01 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthatic
I'm pretty sure they're gone now. I haven't had anything happen in about a week or so, and since it started, I hadn't had any breaks. I don't know which methods actually worked toward deterring these things, but I can definitely say I feel much better mentally and emotionally. Here's all the stuff I tried :

- I lit sage and sandalwood incense every now and then
- I took salt baths
- I took multivitamins, and iron
- Avoided shows and movies with violence
- I'd jog before school
- I focused more on my school work (I'm graduating in less than a month, and thinking about these things was very distracting)
- Tried meditating and listening to solfeggio tones and binaural beats. Those really helped.
- I also walked through a stream (link someone posted said it is good for getting rid of negs) But, I think it helped too.

When faced with any situation with a negative entity, I've learned that you should focus on positive emotion, and imagine a barrier between you and the neg. They may try to make you feel like you are cornered, but you actually aren't. They set you up for this state of mind so they have an easier time trying to dominate you.
They also try to insert strange objects into your astral body. I don't know how these things work, but get rid of them. I found two long black needle-like threads stuck in my lower back while astral projecting. The threads were leading out my window. I went out of body and took them out. I don't know what these do but it seems to interfere with energy flow and kundalini. As soon as I removed them, I felt a jolt of hot electricity shoot up my back and into my neck.

The problems are solved for now. I appreciate everyone posting their advice and support. Thank you so much! If you want to share experiences or ask questions, feel free to PM me!

great to read that the original poster found a way to fix the issues.

The objects inserted into the astral body are called implants, they insert these for various reasons. Many alien species including both reptilian and the greys use these to influence people and for other reasons. Ive had these taken out of me (the greys had them through several different of my energy layers).

Removing these can sometimes help break the connection before a person the the beings affecting them.