Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 18-11-2017, 06:31 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks everyone for all your advice. It means a lot that so many people decided to write. Some of your advice I vibe with, others I dont. Whilst such an outlook may work for you, Aquamarine, I think the whole "if you hate the world, you hate yourself" idea is a bit too much like one of the inspirational quotes you'd get on a picture of a sunset on Facebook, if I'm honest. Sure I have some issues with myself, who doesnt? But that has nothing to do with how I feel about the world.

And to be honest, I think all "world leaders" arent to be trusted. I doubt the American population saw through anything to be honest... if so, many more things would be broken down. all world leaders. I don't trust what theyre doing and the whole system isnt built for any of us.

I don't think i'll ever be able to change my views about the world. I've tried for years but to no avail. Perhaps I'll have to merely cope with it, and distract myself with nicer things whilst I'm stuck on this planet.

Last edited by Lynn : 21-11-2017 at 03:25 PM.
Old 18-11-2017, 07:00 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyWarrior
Thanks everyone for all your advice. It means a lot that so many people decided to write. Some of your advice I vibe with, others I dont. Whilst such an outlook may work for you, Aquamarine, I think the whole "if you hate the world, you hate yourself" idea is a bit too much like one of the inspirational quotes you'd get on a picture of a sunset on Facebook, if I'm honest. Sure I have some issues with myself, who doesnt? But that has nothing to do with how I feel about the world.

And to be honest, I think all "world leaders" arent to be trusted. I doubt the American population saw through anything to be honest... if so, many more things would be broken down. **** all world leaders. I don't trust what theyre doing and the whole system isnt built for any of us.

I don't think i'll ever be able to change my views about the world. I've tried for years but to no avail. Perhaps I'll have to merely cope with it, and distract myself with nicer things whilst I'm stuck on this planet.

I agree, my reply was stereotypical sounding. What I meant is, I just know that for me that when I am or was angry and hurting, I tended to focus on everything outside myself that seems to support how I feel inside and I focused on it a lot.

I began to change inside and feel very different emotionally. I began to feel more peaceful inside and less like the world was unfair....and so on...and I found myself no longer focusing on the things that are "wrong" with the world and the "world" began to change. I started to see a less cruel and angry world. I began to notice people doing good things. My faith in life began to build instead of being torn down every day by all the atrocities.

So, I'm just saying that maybe its something like that for you is all. Idk, that was just what happened to me-its not that I am not aware if the horrible things that happen, I feel very sad about it happening, sometimes I feel angry, it usually doesn't stick with me the way it used to.
Old 19-11-2017, 02:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyWarrior

People say look for the positives but really, the negatives go much deeper and are much harder hitting than the positives. What are good things in the world? The beauty of nature, the sound of rain, a random kind act, the love of a pet, seeing some rare and small amount of positive growth in this world. I'm sorry but it's not enough. These things are so shallow compared to all the negativity in this world. It's 2017 and theres a sexist president, there's child abuse and videos of it being passed around online, the world is a machine with noone ever really truly being free, theres wars, and so much more. A pretty landscape or having a loving pet doesnt make up for these things. Sometimes I wish I never came to this world, and I just want to check out.

Please help me change my views, I've felt like this for a long time and I know it's not good for me, but it seems like the truth.

Hello,

What you describe is accurate and true. Humanity as a whole is in the Early Stages of a great transformation. The clashes between dark and light are profound. For you to change your views it would be necessary to go much deeper into this actual reality. Discover our collective accomplishments. If you look at those ancient profacies, we should all be dead by now. We are not.

There are spiritual teachers out there who describe how humanity has chosen ascension. That the shift to greater awareness started on December 21, 2012. How long that will take no one knows.

The choice of humanity to evolve instead of destroying our selves is celebrated through out our galaxy. For the most part, we are ignorant of those things. If you could appreciate these things your reality perceptions would be quite different than they are at this time.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 19-11-2017, 03:53 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

What you describe is accurate and true. Humanity as a whole is in the Early Stages of a great transformation. The clashes between dark and light are profound. For you to change your views it would be necessary to go much deeper into this actual reality. Discover our collective accomplishments. If you look at those ancient profacies, we should all be dead by now. We are not.

There are spiritual teachers out there who describe how humanity has chosen ascension. That the shift to greater awareness started on December 21, 2012. How long that will take no one knows.

The choice of humanity to evolve instead of destroying our selves is celebrated through out our galaxy. For the most part, we are ignorant of those things. If you could appreciate these things your reality perceptions would be quite different than they are at this time.

John

I feel that John makes a very important point for you to take home, SleepyWarrior. We are here to learn- to learn the context of our soul journeys by studying the history that is not written in public schools and universities, but is written elsewhere. We cannot do well at all on our Earth missions, or even self-growth for that matter, until we understand this larger context. It's not just about the individual spiritual person at this time- it's not about your own yoga and incense and enlightened friends and good vibes and dipping in hot springs - it's about much more than that and how we are here to serve a greater purpose. I believe you naturally want to understand this, to know more about the real Earth history and Galactic history, or you would not hate the world and distrust leaders if you did not innately sense that it should be and could be different.
I just wanted to stress that. Regards & blessings to you.
Old 21-11-2017, 04:10 AM
Seeker

SleepyWarrior, When I first reviewed your post, I was attracted to it because I felt connected as I felt you were as lost as I am, however, once you started talking about politics, which is a forbidden subject to discuss, (if you read through all the rules and regulations) it actually turned me off. I know someone very close to me who feels the same way you do and I call him my husband. Hate does not get you anywhere, blaming and making accusations against anyone including political figures fuels your hate and negative energy and I am a product of having to live with someone in your situation. Same words, just a different political view. Everyone has their own opinion. We are all human beings and there is no correct answer for any side. That is why I joined here looking for spiritual guidance, not to debate what is going on with our country. I hope you can find peace within yourself as I too am seeking the same. I wish you the best in your journey.
Old 21-11-2017, 03:32 PM
Administrator
Hello Members

Political Debate: While we appreciate there is an awful lot going on around the world today please refrain from political debate.

Swearing: We feel that foul or offensive language has no place here, this is a family forum and should be treated as such. Swear words are also not allowed in abbreviated internet acronym form and those that are censored out using ****' symbols. continual and deliberate swearing will result in warnings and possible Disciplinary Action.
Old 22-11-2017, 05:16 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarLyn
Hate does not get you anywhere, blaming and making accusations against anyone including political figures fuels your hate and negative energy and I am a product of having to live with someone in your situation. Same words, just a different political view. Everyone has their own opinion. We are all human beings and there is no correct answer for any side.
I find your attitude towards politics and opinions constructive. Thank you for expressing it.
I would let SleepyWarrior express their hatred though, it's important to express and release it than suppress or deny it. I've been in my younghood angry for similar reasons and felt every release of anger and hatred more relieving than suppression, which tends to poison a person from within, in worst cases permanently. Public figures such as politicians have always received hatred for their decisions but it's the downside that comes with the authority over masses.. they have to cope with it, too.
Old 09-12-2017, 01:27 PM
Newbie ;)

This is a spiritual forum but even here we're not allowed to freely discuss things and express emotion? Guess only the hippydippy "peace and love" side of spirituality is allowed, not the deeper, messy things that come with spirituality, which we actually need help with and struggle to find in real life due to isolation. Thank you everyone for your replies, I have a lot of respect for you all being able to see the world in such ways and overcome feeling how I currently feel, but maybe now is not the time for me to progress to that level, and for now I'll just have to accept how I feel and gentley try to work on this perception in my own time.
Old 13-12-2017, 11:28 AM
Suspended

Hii
I want to say something about the Perspective – The key to happy life
Perspective is the key to a happy life. Studies say it is not the event that causes us damage but it is our negative perspective towards the event that does.
Old 19-12-2017, 09:35 AM
Guide
Why are people 'stupid' caring more about tv than others, loving conflict and war, abusing others, hurting animals, stealing? Maybe they are happy with life and dont care what others think. Dont take these things personally. There's something here for everyone, find yours.

Some like to fight, some like to watch that fight. Some secretly like being abused. Some get a thrill from wronging others.

You know how boring life would be if we lived in a utopia where everybody was 'perfect' human beings? I dont even think an afterlife would be like that.