Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 03-11-2017, 05:57 AM
Master
The heart never learns

For the the heart is giving as an outpouring of love, and the emotional attachments in how close people can become, with all the loss, the regret, and all that constitutes the heartbreak that tears one apart, and that peculiar pain of love unrequited - and the unbearable compassion in empathy for the suffering child - these greatest pains in life teach the mind something, make one a bit wiser, but the heart learns nothing. It is so mindless in its loving, always giving, pouring out its endless purity, affection and compassion, bemusing the mind completely, as no one can say what love is.
Old 03-11-2017, 09:00 PM
Badcopyinc

Love is everything. its the bad the good and the in between. its the alpha and omega.

Also i would say the heart learns and thinks more than the brain does.
Old 04-11-2017, 01:03 AM
Knower

I don't believe it's meant to.
In fact, I believe that the
moment in which it does it dies.

Personally, I believe the objective
of the heart, just as the mind, is
to maintain it's purity & to never be
corrupted.

This is why I have an affinity with
life from the very beginning, it is the
essence of unconditional love.

Throughout life the heart is destroyed.
From birth you're brought into a world
of illusions, conditions, limitations, and
restrictions that are toxic to the heart
& the ability to love. Not to mention
the endless number of cuts that run
so deep- some self inflicted while
others given from other unfortunate
receipients who are lost in the
same web of illusions & deception
who carry around the same battered &
mangled hearts that are almost unrecognizable.
Vicious, endless cycle.

Some point, one must return,
hopefully they never left, to the
origins of their heart.
Old 04-11-2017, 04:26 PM
Lorelyen

As an etheric organ, the centre of Venus, it must learn. It has to otherwise you're stuck in a spiritual rut. Your development is being held back. Could be that one doesn't want it to and assures oneself that it isn't learning but to claim it learns nothing is to detach it from experience.

How can someone appreciate, imagine or feel "unconditional love" if the emotions can't mature enough to really know what that's about? A love that goes beyond possession and the dangerous emotions that go with that?
Old 07-11-2017, 12:56 AM
Master
In the emotional life there is a love of objects, which is a 'true love' in its different colours or flavours, and that fundamental feeling that arises in oneself is 'it', regardless of the type it takes on, brotherly, motherly, romantic etc.

In the spiritual life there is no thing that can make it occur. The path is more like a truthful way of insight liberating people from blocks and obstacles which hinder the pure outpouring from the heart of oneself.
Old 07-11-2017, 05:50 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
For the the heart is giving as an outpouring of love, and the emotional attachments in how close people can become, with all the loss, the regret, and all that constitutes the heartbreak that tears one apart, and that peculiar pain of love unrequited - and the unbearable compassion in empathy for the suffering child - these greatest pains in life teach the mind something, make one a bit wiser, but the heart learns nothing. It is so mindless in its loving, always giving, pouring out its endless purity, affection and compassion, bemusing the mind completely, as no one can say what love is.

The True Heart has No-thing to learn ~~~ it already is WITHIN KNOWING ....... ahhhh trying to SHARE that with another who is so conditioned to thinking ..... that is another thing! It is Impossible to break the Walls built by a confounded conditioned mind ........ mind is a SERVANT of the Consciousness , and has taken over most the world. The Servant in CHARGE is the problem you SEE ~
Affection is just one form of Loves Expression ~
COMPASSION is the highest in the world of forms ~

Love does not confound me ......... though it did for 38 years!

The endless stupidity of ego confounded me longer ........ but even that is dispensing NOW ........

Love no ego for it will always lead to disaster ///// be GLAD indeed when AWARENESS disrupts such relationships ......... you are being spared a long miserable ride on a horse called CRAZY (not to be confused with Crazy horse , that was one gifted and Aware Holy Child) ~

Let ALL GO as quickly as you can ....... which is always .... RIGHT NOW~!

It was through the cruelty of those relationships who were so hopelessly lost in the limited (extremely limiting!) conditioned "person-ego-little me" story ...... that quite a few have truly AWAKENED WITHIN to the Infinite Being which is not expressible in words ...... or expressible period , though we can point to IT ~ Hint at IT ....... the Seed of Divinity most oft not watered or not watered enough! The parable of the seeds ......... the seed is in EACH and ALL ....... but most are so deeply stuck in some outer rubbish story , they CANNOT LOVE ...... some will water the seed for a short time and then set it down and the New Consciousness (or ancient , perhaps both!) just dries up and turns to dust ~ but a few will WATER that seed unto the final day and those who do ...... GROW all the Way to Heaven ~ Oh to share that with just ONE is the most beautiful experience in all the World ~

For ONE seed GROWN to FULL BEINGNESS ........ helps another 1,000 plants get watered ~ and those 1,000 each in turn water another 1,000 ~~~

In time you see the pattern clearly and waste little time with those who DO NOT WANT to water and GROW ~
Old 10-11-2017, 02:33 AM
Newbie ;)

For me, all our hearts learn something that's why we all felt love, anger, and hatred. Example someone broke your trust you still love them and care for them but your trust to them is broken. that's it.
Old 10-11-2017, 02:34 AM
Newbie ;)

Is there anything happened to your before, why you said that heart never learns?
Old 11-11-2017, 12:12 AM
Suspended
Ascender

I like how you say it, Gem, and understand your intent; at the same time, I would say it is the heart that is learning all the time.
Old 16-11-2017, 09:13 PM
Master
Is the pain one experiences deep within the heart from rejection of a loved one, when a friend walks away never to be heard from again or death just really experienced in the mind (the thinking machine)? Does not the heart and mind have a unique connection in each person whereas there is constant communication between the heart and mind instantaneously. Where does feeling come in as it appears to be housed in both the heart and the mind. I can choose to feel sorry for myself if a friend walks away. Is it the heart that's hurt in this case or the ego? My thinking mind might even tell me to not trust anyone else ever again and so then I might avoid making friends altogether in order to avoid the pain of abandonment.

The heart learns the same way one learns not to stick his or her hands into a burning fire. It's instinctual. It's that instinct that drives the heart.