Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 10-10-2017, 02:59 AM
Pathfinder
Protection while doing mediumship

Hey everyone, I just started doing mediumship and I’m doing really good! I’m very proud of the progress I’ve made. My question is what protection do I need? What should I do to make sure I’m protected all the way? Every morning when I wake up before I start my day I ask for archangel Michael, my guides and highest self to come to me and place a bubble of bright light protection around me. Don’t let any negative or harmful energies in. If they try deflect them back to them 10 fold. I then ground myself. Then right before I do any reading I ask for my guides to come down along with Michael again to place the bubble around me and I say all the things mentioned above. Then I ask my guides to act as the gate keeper while I try to connect to the spirit. I say not to let any negative or bad energy near me. Act as the messenger and relay the messages to me from the spirit. Don’t allow the energy to come into me. It all goes through my guide first. Only allow spirit for the highest good communicate with me. Then I open my crown. I communicate with spirit then when down I say this session is complete now. I vision the spirit going away. Then I close my crown and vision my guides closing the connection.

Soooooo is there anything else I should be doing to protect myself??
Old 10-10-2017, 04:27 AM
Master
Hi.

What you are doing already as you have described seems just fine. If it is working for you well, then you are already well protected.

What I will recommend is having a healthy faith that you indeed are protected and within God's, Great Spirit's protection and unconditional love and support already. As far as what you are already doing, I am certain you are well protected.

Remember- we are not given a gift if we are not able to make use of it. God or if you do not believe in a higher power that is fine too, but realize you were chosen for this path, and your set of gifts for a reason. You would not be on the path if you did not have the strength inherent within you.

Personally knowing this for myself is the reason I do not use too much protective means when I read.

What I do instead is surround myself the reader as well as the client in 3 visualized lights or energy in 3 colors I use only to aid in the connection. So I focus myself on aiding the connection with the other before the reading, but do not ever focus on any type of fear related thought. Not really even protection. My faith that both I and the client as spiritual being's living within the light of the great spirit is protection enough.

Glad to hear your strengthening of your abilities is going quite well. Thank you again for the reading you gave me.

May you progress further and enjoy a tremendously rewarding, and compassionate journey.

Blessings.
Old 10-10-2017, 09:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto

What I do instead is surround myself the reader as well as the client in 3 visualized lights or energy in 3 colors I use only to aid in the connection. So I focus myself on aiding the connection with the other before the reading, but do not ever focus on any type of fear related thought. Not really even protection. My faith that both I and the client as spiritual being's living within the light of the great spirit is protection enough.

Hello,

I like that concept.

My understanding and my experience is that it is best to not use protection. Our consciousness is very powerful. Once we state to the universe that we are vulnerbale to dark forces by using protection, We Are.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 10-10-2017, 10:32 AM
Pathfinder
Hey, thanks for all of the advice! I think I am going to stick with protecting myself the way that I do. It has been working great so far. The reason I ask the question on should I be protecting myself more is because I was doing readings without asking for protection first and without doing protection before every client. While doing that my guides warned me to slow down and do protection and grounding. I just want to know if what I’m doing for protection if everyone thinks that is enough! I guess I could just asked my guides ha ha