Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 11-12-2017, 11:42 AM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
Holes in my arm

I had a dream I was at my grandfathers house before it burnt down.
My dads old bed room had a bath tub in it.
I was messaging an old friend/lover, (whom I haven't spoken to in years)
It was just friendly conversation about this and that.
I was showing my husband the messages, but he was getting uncomfortable.
I was thinking, he shouldn't feel uncomfortable but, I understand why he is.
I was debating on not talking to the old friend any more.
My husbands mother went to the bath tub.
When she came out she said she must have used some random persons rag.

I felt a raw painfull sensation on my right arm.
I looked and i had strange holes in my arms.
I squeezed them to try and fix them, or push out what ever was in there.
They looked like lotus flower holes.
I showed my husband and shined a light in them to have him look, he couldnt really see anything. It was painful and upsetting.

Now that I am awake i can still feel the holes and its bothering me quite a bit.
I have a strange sensation on my forearms which is making my uncomfortable when i think about it and its been several hours.
Old 11-12-2017, 05:06 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
I also have a small rash on my right arm that is in the shape of a perfect triangle, I think that probably has something to do with this dream, it came up last night a couple hours before i went to bed. Its close to healed now.
Old 11-12-2017, 11:16 PM
Super Moderator
Lotus flowers are symbolic for spiritual or emotional growth. Arms are symbolic for reaching out and embracing things. The fact this took place at your grandfathers house could indicate this is an old issue or related to family habits or thinking passed on through generations. Tubs are where we clean ourselves as well were we sit in water or emotions and men represent the active doing side. The conversation with your long lost friend could indicate somewhere along the line you lost touch with your friend side. It seems your active side is possibly uncomfortable with having a conversation about why you lost your friend side maybe because you were taught to disregard your emotions. This is possibly an important part of your spiritual grow but confronting our hidden pain can feel very threatening and parts of us don't want anything to do with it. Unfortunately to heal why we may not like ourselves too much means looking at and feeling the reasons why. Odds are those reasons are lies we picked up along the way even from how we were raised but allowing ourselves to feel emotional pain temporarily will ensure we free ourselves from the thoughts, habits and beliefs that hold us back in life for good. So what is your impression of spiritual growth. Do you sense you are holding things back emotionally. What was your childhood like and what messages were you told often. Something about embracing your spiritual growth and possibly emotions is causing pain and you may not know why but it could be related to family upbringing that led to the loss of your friend side or self compassion. When we are taught to disregard and otherwise suppress our negative emotions it can have the unwanted affect of suppressing the good ones too. In any event there is something you are not able to see that is related to embracing your spiritual growth or emotions in general.