Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 06-06-2018, 02:22 PM
Knower

Aura cleansing using crystals?

I've only just taken to this idea but has anyone got any suggestions for crystals and/or techniques using crystals? I have bought two small pieces a month ago and I'm still figuring out how to use them for this purpose. Would be very interested in hearing any recommendations and opinions on this topic however.
Old 06-06-2018, 08:55 PM
Master
Two common crystals to start out with are Fluorite and Quartz. There's many ways to work with crystals,
especially if they have natural terminations. Trust your intuition. What stones did you buy?
Old 06-06-2018, 09:03 PM
Knower

Well, the Brucite I bought was very crumbly but I keep the two little pieces in a Kilner jar along with a piece of Herkimer. I have a couple of Flourite tumblestones, one of which I have been taking with me to work for the past few weeks now. I have a Nuumite palmstone, a thumb-size piece of tourmaline, four tumblestones of Jet and five tumblestones of Onyx. Also I have a Fire Agate palmstone which I bought some weeks ago that I'm still attuning my personal energy field to. Also have a Mahogony Obsidian palmstone as well. Also I have some Selenite TS and a biggish piece of Kyanite. That's all I can think at the moment in the way of 'negativity-negating' crystals in my possession.
Old 06-06-2018, 10:55 PM
Master
Perfect! Does the Herkimer have two terminations? I would carry
around that and use the fluorite to comb/fluff up your aura. Trust
your intuition when picking a stone to carry around ~ you have a few
stones that I don't have.
Old 08-06-2018, 08:03 PM
Knower

Hello again, sorry I didn't post back a bit earlier, was a bit too tired to get my thoughts in order. Yes I have three Herkimer Diamonds that have terminations, sharp little points on the top and bottom. I would like to hear how you recommend how to use crystals that have terminations...I also have a nice big(ish) blue-and-purple fluorite tumblestone that I have been carrying around with me when I go to work or out socializing. I combine it with a piece of Bloodstone and a small piece of Selenite. I might post an image of the Bloodstone because it's not your typical looking Bloodstone. It's definitely not the usual dark-green-with-flashes-of-red. I have been using this Bloodstone for a good while now, probably about twelve or thirteen months. I even took it on holiday with me last year. I keep my Flourite, Bllodstone and small Selenite in a black silk pouch bag although the drawstring has gone so I sometimes wrap an elastic band around the pouch bag to stop the stones from falling out. Also, effective is it to hold a crystal/gemstone over-or-on a Chakra area?
This something I have only just made a habit of in my crystal practice.
Old 10-06-2018, 08:43 PM
Administrator
Hello

Here are some thoughts that I have, note that the Chakras are separate in how they are balanced and cleansed I personally feel.

The Aura is our energetic outer layer of our being.

For a general over all cleanse Lapis or Black Tourmaline.

Lapis as a protection stone, Lapis Lazuli recognizes psychic attack and blocks it, returning the energy back to its source.

Black Tourmaline neutralizes negative energies, dispel fear and grief as well as aid in concentration and communication.

Then we can break it down more from there. We have to look at what parts of our Aura might need to be focused on. What might need a repair or a deeper level of cleansing? There are stones for the Aura and ones for the Charka’s.

For emotions or your emotional state of being Rutilated Quartz.
Rutilated Quartz ground light energy in to the physical body and activates the higher mind.

For personal protections Labradorite.
Helps to ground and integrate ones physical in the higher energies, and aids in a deeper understanding of once misunderstood messages from the inner self.

To balance and align the Aura Citrine.
Citrine is known as a "success" stone

Like sugar brings on that energy rush the crystal Sugrilite will do the same, much like an energy bar. (Not to be confused with the artificial rush of an energy drink with caffeine.

An excellent stone for spiritual quests, Sugilite protects the soul from all forms of negativity and enhances one’s psychic powers.

For healing personal wounds in this life or past lives Amethyst.
Amethysts have a soothing and relaxing effect on people, they promote healthy sleep habits when placed on the body or under the pillow.

For tears (this is usually karmic debt from this or past lives) Green Tourmaline.
Green Tourmaline attracts luck, success, abundance and prosperity.
For a general repair Carnelian.

Carnelian is known to offer protection from black magic. Many other ancient healers used Carnelian as an ailment for blood issues, as it was known as the “Blood of Isis”.

To protect against negative energy from coming into your Aura Field, Smokey Quartz.
Smoky quartz is a grounding and stabilizing stone, bringing calm and centering.

For bringing in more strength to an Aura, Magnetite.
Magnetite is magnetic and has powerful positive-negative polarity. It attracts and repels, energizes and sedates. It acts as a grounding stone. (Note its effects are temporary as it has to be reactivated with each use).

Lynn
Old 11-06-2018, 08:56 AM
Master
Thanks for the reminder Lynn.

I was only suggesting carrying the Herkimers around within your aura. Now
and again it's good to hold them up to the light and appreciate them.
Old 16-06-2018, 11:37 PM
Knower
you could try crystal grids for aura cleansing? :)
Old 18-06-2018, 10:58 AM
Knower

Hello Star Aura. I like that idea too...any suggestions?
Old 20-06-2018, 10:50 PM
Master
You can brush your aura with a crystal Starting at your head to the ground, I love using a large piece of Satin spar gypsum.

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.