Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 14-06-2011, 07:26 PM
Guide
"First turn of the wheel"?
"Return spin"?
"Duality of desire"?
"Wheel of Life"?

Are you for real? O_o

I'm getting the sense that you really have no idea what you're talking about and you're simply parroting those who came before you.

I actually get the feeling that you don't have any consciously aware direct experience with what you're talking about... otherwise you wouldn't be as cryptic as you are.

Meh, enjoy your dangers... whatever you make them out to be, because they're all self-created for you, BY you. I'll be continuing my non-physical experiences without the self-created fears that you play by. :)

Enjoy!
Old 14-06-2011, 09:01 PM
Indigo.Wolf.Warrior89

i once projected while sleep and the way our house is the bedroom is ontop of the living room,kitchen and dining room once I projected I could feel everything moving and seem to be breathing I was alittle taken aback
Old 14-06-2011, 10:15 PM
Experiencer
Simple Truths to one who knows...
Is Cryptic to the Fool
How does your lack of understanding of basic concepts
translate to I have no idea what I'm talking about.
You wish to be the "Wise One"....
The "Knower"
But alas you speak of things you know nothing about
to Create this Illusion for yourself..
It would be far better if you listened to ones who have experience with these things
This would make it possible for you to learn...
And Know
Old 15-06-2011, 12:19 AM
Guide
ROFL

Okee bud, you enjoy limiting yourself with your self-created dangers. ;)

Meanwhile, I'll actually be making something of my experiences and teaching people not to fear.
Old 15-06-2011, 12:53 AM
Just One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff4freedom
There are two camps,
1.Those motivated by the desire for experience,
for the desire to collect things into their definition of themselves,
to become MORE.
For them the Astral Plane is just like another wild drug like trip.

2: The second camp does not collect, it returns what it has collected (allowing those collected things to become what they really are once again). And rather this camp does not seek to define itself, but rather remove the definition, and become less of a Creation until finally they become One with it ALL. (Upon returning to their Source).

The second camp had to collect experience (first camp mentality) before it could return it. By that logic, having a first camp mentality is vital for spiritual development.
Old 15-06-2011, 01:48 AM
Experiencer
YES... Right.... He He. Do you have any idea how the lack of that realization has caused major problems in the world.. And it's funny, it's always the "Spiritual" folks who so radically oppose this Truth...

Not one "Spiritual" person has not been part of the First Camp....None, ever......

Although I'd rephrase that a little. to , Having Had that mentality and having that mentality incorporated into our current understanding.... is vital for spiritual development...
Old 15-06-2011, 01:52 AM
Experiencer
Xanth, teaching people not to fear is a Great thing.... Teaching them to walk into the Jaws of a Man eating Lion.... not so useful. Banishing fear is very important, especially when one embarks on a journey through (or on) the astral plane.... But setting aside awareness, perception and intelligence..... is not useful. As I said....different camps....different Intentions.... different results.
So you speak to the one Camp, but you should be clear it is not relevant or useful to the other.
Old 15-06-2011, 01:08 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff4freedom
Xanth, teaching people not to fear is a Great thing.... Teaching them to walk into the Jaws of a Man eating Lion.... not so useful. Banishing fear is very important, especially when one embarks on a journey through (or on) the astral plane.... But setting aside awareness, perception and intelligence..... is not useful. As I said....different camps....different Intentions.... different results.
So you speak to the one Camp, but you should be clear it is not relevant or useful to the other.
You and I have vastly different opinions on this subject.

I don't believe you're whole-fully incorrect, I know you are.

You continue teaching and preaching fear... I'll continue to do the exact opposite and we'll just leave it at that. :)
Old 15-06-2011, 02:36 PM
Experiencer
You are still missing what I'm saying Xanth. I stated that depending upon where one is on the evolutionary scale..... what you say has some merit...and what I say has some merit. You can teach to the First Camp with validity....... but to the second camp, your words are dangerous... So you need to either shut up....or make it clear that you aren't speaking to everyone with your words. I get ****ed off when folks lack of awareness causes others harm. I have made you aware of some things here, or attempted to do so with you kicking and screaming all the way.... You aren't in the second camp though so can't really understand what I am saying....As Just One noted, the second camp has the knowledge of the first...but the first has not yet gained the knowledge of the second... because they don't need to...it isn't valid for them yet. but would be wise to cease giving the opinion from your camp..... as fact for everyone. It is not, it is dangerous for some.
I understand that what I am saying is not valid for you yet..... but you must understand that what you are saying is not valid for probably the lg. % of folks on this forum.
When a blind man speaks with authority to others who are searching in the dark, about a narrow high pass through steep and jagged rocks, those who listen often find themselves broken upon the sharp stones below.
I realize it is difficult for you to know the limitations of your knowledge....until you learn more. I'm not talking out of my *** here my friend, I'm talking about things I know about.... you can steadfastly maintain your position.... and then never gain any more.
Old 17-06-2011, 06:48 AM
mattie

Paragraph Spacing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
I've skimmed what you said and it has potential to be interesting, but without paragraphs it's just difficult to read.

Hard for me to read too.

Your writing is interesting, so make it easier to read. When cutting & pasting if paragraph spacing is removed (can happen) it is quick to use the edit option to put it back in.