Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 09-06-2019, 01:00 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
I was reporting on Sitchin's theories, which are in fact supported by Sumerian Scripture. Clearly, many Bible figures were based on earlier Sumerian ones, though of course it's not always clear which is which. Sitchin wrote that Enki was the New Testament god, in his estimation, which would make him Jesus's father, if you accept his interpretation. I imagine no Christian would, but that's another matter.

You are being quite a bit presumptuous there... No, heaven is not closed to me, I can assure you. I'm not a Christian and to assume only Christians get to experience heaven is beyond arrogant. Every religion and spiritual tradition has their own version.

I would like to offer you an understanding if you are willing to accept it.

Some years ago, as an occultist, I went into a pact with a female deity to find more wisdom and more importantly the truth. her throne was in the mental realm corresponding to the physical region corresponding to under our Indian ocean. I was her channel and she gave me a few powers, what I now call trinkets to be her representative on the earth, and I underwent training for this which was rather strenuous. Fasts, devotions, meditations, projections, ceremonies, etc. My Kriya Yoga training came in handy and allowed me impressive access. I was learning stuff in various places of the mental realm and I visited the 7 major seas. I also learned about Babylonian, Sumerian and ancient Egyptian history. However, after all that effort, I felt I wasn't getting closer to the truth.

One day during a briefing, I approached her as she was sitted on her throne and told her I wasn't satisfied with the "truth" and a deity I thought was peaceful, loving, wise, for the first time became violent and changed her form. And as a result, she imprisoned me in her kingdom and all my personalities were deposited in carious locations. True battle began for me and it was life and death. The sharks were out for my blood.

I lost quite a lot, almost two years. I had to call the same Jesus Christ I used to desensitize people about. And He didn't just come, but He empowered me to deal justice to them; her and all her "shawties". Yes, she was Innana to me, this same Innana whom I read that you channeled, the so called queen of heaven, who is in truth a fallen angel.

As I am writing this, Innana just walked in and has tried to sway me from typing this message.

The elohim you channel are a group of 7 disincarnate spirits. They have a foggy appearance and stand together in a line and sometimes a circle.
But they tend to change and are not the same ones. You have gotten yourself involved with a lot of demons.

See, as I read your "Ask the goddess" thread, I saw how you could be of help to others if you chose to allow God, the Saints, ancient spirits and the rest to speak through you. Sadly, though you channel these spirits, some of what you speak comes from your mind.

The time for you to be saved is not yet, but the day approaches. And the Old Man of the Universe, the Ancient of ancients says to you now, "Son, Son, Son, Come, and I will show you what true Power is."

Peace and Grace to you.
Old 09-06-2019, 01:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
I would like to offer you an understanding if you are willing to accept it.

Some years ago, as an occultist, I went into a pact with a female deity to find more wisdom and more importantly the truth. her throne was in the mental realm corresponding to the physical region corresponding to under our Indian ocean. I was her channel and she gave me a few powers, what I now call trinkets to be her representative on the earth, and I underwent training for this which was rather strenuous. Fasts, devotions, meditations, projections, ceremonies, etc. My Kriya Yoga training came in handy and allowed me impressive access. I was learning stuff in various places of the mental realm and I visited the 7 major seas. I also learned about Babylonian, Sumerian and ancient Egyptian history. However, after all that effort, I felt I wasn't getting closer to the truth.

One day during a briefing, I approached her as she was sitted on her throne and told her I wasn't satisfied with the "truth" and a deity I thought was peaceful, loving, wise, for the first time became violent and changed her form. And as a result, she imprisoned me in her kingdom and all my personalities were deposited in carious locations. True battle began for me and it was life and death. The sharks were out for my blood.

I lost quite a lot, almost two years. I had to call the same Jesus Christ I used to desensitize people about. And He didn't just come, but He empowered me to deal justice to them; her and all her "shawties". Yes, she was Innana to me, this same Innana whom I read that you channeled, the so called queen of heaven, who is in truth a fallen angel.

As I am writing this, Innana just walked in and has tried to sway me from typing this message.

The elohim you channel are a group of 7 disincarnate spirits. They have a foggy appearance and stand together in a line and sometimes a circle.
But they tend to change and are not the same ones. You have gotten yourself involved with a lot of demons.

See, as I read your "Ask the goddess" thread, I saw how you could be of help to others if you chose to allow God, the Saints, ancient spirits and the rest to speak through you. Sadly, though you channel these spirits, some of what you speak comes from your mind.

The time for you to be saved is not yet, but the day approaches. And the Old Man of the Universe, the Ancient of ancients says to you now, "Son, Son, Son, Come, and I will show you what true Power is."

Peace and Grace to you.

' They have a foggy appearance and stand together in a line and sometimes a circle.
But they tend to change and are not the same ones. '

Could they be Line Dancers practising in the mist. They do seem to change, their positions I mean....
Old 09-06-2019, 02:15 PM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
Whenever I see your name, an image of an old sage comes into my mind, female, with a staff and a book that looks very very old. Your eyes are all white and bright, your hair is long and bright white as well. You are sitted on a rock in front of a cave. Sometimes, this old woman is channeled through you, she is one of the Saints in heaven and she channels through you seamlessly to the point you don't even realise shes the one talking.

I also see another image of heavenly oil on your head, and angels are surrounding you as if you, and white and golden light is about you. You are wearing a golden crown and hands are stretched up ballerina style.

Then an intuition has dropped in, is Jesus Christ has anointed and empowered you. Your hands glow with white Light and a made like light that occasionally shoots out, I'm identifying that this is the Gift of Healing and it is active to an acceptable degree. You have healed before with this Gift, even now you can heal. But the thing is, you have abandoned your duty post. A picture of a soldier with a knap sack leaving a checkpoint.

I'm seeing you in a hospital and you went to pray for God to heal someone. They denied you entry then you went to take a seat in the lounge and a light left your chest and appeared in angelic form to the patient and laid hands on her, and healed her. Light entered the patient and they left the hospital three days later after being on life support. You really are gifted Blessed one of God.

Jesus Christ is calling you back to serve Him, Servant of the Most High God.
I like you a lot!!! Oh, I am SO laughing.
xo LOL. I could read you all day! Welcome to this forum.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-06-2019, 02:20 PM
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking a Break
Wow, reading this gave me goosebumps.........Miss H, I knew there was something special about you,
since the first time I felt your energy.
Tell that to me sister, wouldya?

(I care take her now.....till the day one of us dies!!!!!)
"I'm special, darnnit! All these strangers know it !!!

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-06-2019, 05:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
' His perfect law was given '

What was this perfect law? I cannot remember being taught this.

The Ten Commandments of course, to His people, through Moses.
Immediately after which, He established the specific and various rituals and practices, involving sacrificial atonement for His peoples sake. Again - Leviticus 17:11
Which are the foundation, again, upon which the Messiah (Savior), would accomplish Salvation for the world, and through time.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 09-06-2019, 05:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Feeling our feelings is a blessing. I'm sure Jesus cried. I did't know what that quote was but just looked it up: My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me. Is that right?

Shortest verse in the scriptures. Gospel of John, chapter 11.
"Jesus wept."

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 09-06-2019, 05:46 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Tell that to me sister, wouldya?

(I care take her now.....till the day one of us dies!!!!!)
"I'm special, darnnit! All these strangers know it !!!

Finally Miss H will tell us about the exciting spiritual adventures she has experienced, popcorn and soda ready everybody.
Old 09-06-2019, 06:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Shortest verse in the scriptures. Gospel of John, chapter 11.
"Jesus wept."

Reminded me of "What cannot be said, will be wept" - not sure of quote writer, Sappho maybe.
Old 09-06-2019, 06:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
The Ten Commandments of course, to His people, through Moses.
Immediately after which, He established the specific and various rituals and practices, involving sacrificial atonement for His peoples sake. Again - Leviticus 17:11
Which are the foundation, again, upon which the Messiah (Savior), would accomplish Salvation for the world, and through time.

' The Ten Commandments of course '

Why do you think they were shortened by Moses? The originals probably wouldn't have been appropriate but some of them would have been imo

I suppose that 10 is enough and hard for some people to keep, if you had the rest of the collection it would be impossible to obey....
Old 09-06-2019, 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking a Break
Finally Miss H will tell us about the exciting spiritual adventures she
has experienced, popcorn and soda ready everybody.
How do you know I've had spiritual adventures!!!? Oh my....the LIST!

BUT, this is not about me...Whassup with God initiating murders and turning people to pillars of salt...
and then in the New Testament Jesus represents a whole
'new' loving/provider' Father?

Did He actually change?
I have a friend that says God does, indeed, evolve...like the little boy He is...on an adventure of discovery.
He is still Love, Wisdom, Timeless....and all....but He changes and grows in Knowledge....and, as I say this...
Isn't that the point of creation (one of them)
for us to be His eyes and ears to bring back data?
To ever expand?