Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 15-07-2019, 12:27 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil

I am wondering which silo you may be refering to.
A silo where in you may have some kind of grain smother you to the point of the transition.
Or the kind where of, you can fire missiles at one another.

Myself i would prefer to be smothered to the point of transition & to be, for ever more free from the insignificant & or slightly humorous passive aggressive behaviors/complaints held within some posts of posters who claim to be christians.

God is all holy, all loving & all merciful..so people who believe that they are christians, should understand, forgive & forget others thoughts & actions without unlovingly judging.

Should i add...smiles from myself now...yes i believe so....
SMILES FROM MYSELF.

Added...

silo
/ˈsʌɪləʊ/
Learn to pronounce
noun
plural noun: silos
a tall tower or pit on a farm used to store grain.
an underground chamber in which a guided missile is kept ready for firing.

Well I am partial to the old fashioned brown tile silos, or even the ones made of field stones. But to be practical, I am more concerned that the walls be strong enough to withstand any canon balls shot at us. Although, now it sounds like people may be shooting missiles at us from their silos, so I suppose we will have to bury it in the ground if that is the case.

I know what ya mean about those who claim to be Christians, that is why we have to find ourselves a silo of our own, like the pilgrims did, so we can be free to purify and enforce our own dogma. Ya know, persecute others instead being persecuted ourselves. But the walls have to be strong enough, otherwise one good hit with a canon ball and those nominal Christians will come rushing through the hole and start burning us at the stake. Either that or witches could get in, and then we have to start burning them. This is getting to be a lot of work and worry, but then nobody said salvation was going to be easy.
Old 15-07-2019, 12:34 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
' the panel of inquisitors?..... IDK there is probably a better name for it.'

What about ' The Torquemadas '
Torquemadas? Is that something new at Taco Bell? Can I order them extra hot?
Old 15-07-2019, 01:20 AM
ketzer

But it seems I am being rude to the OP and thread hijacking again.

I don't really see the body as something in which you are in, but rather something that you hold within your consciousness that you feel your self to be in. Think about Morpheus in the movie the matrix, while in the matrix, he felt himself to be in a body, but it was all happening within his mind. Instead of a central computer running the matrix, think of the greater universal mind of God. So yes, you could have had an OBE NDE, and yes God could have helped you regain the illusion of your body.

As far as the effect of the holy spirit goes, I would expect that if one's nature is aligned well enough with God, then this whole body illusion would not be much of a barrier to free movement at all. One could probably lay it down and pick it up at will, even 3 days later. Walls would not be much of a problem either as one could probably materialize the body right in the middle of a room full of people, maybe even in a silo buried underground. Think of it like being so trusted by God that you have super user status and are given administrator privileges to make tweaks to the virtual reality program running the matrix.

But now for the difficult question. How does someone with a handle like peaceistheanswer27 start a thread about OBEs that ends up morphing into one about people shooting canon balls and missiles at each other in silos?
Old 15-07-2019, 07:41 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Morning . I'm always in trouble, you could read me ' Little Miss Naughty ' I might learn some new tricks

Good afternoon sky

Me thinks you don't need to learn any new tricks, your doing fine the way you are
Old 15-07-2019, 07:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin
Good afternoon sky

Me thinks you don't need to learn any new tricks, your doing fine the way you are

Morning
I'm not sure what way to take that remark
The more naughty tricks the merrier, didn't Jesus say something about being childlike to get into the Kingdom of God, I must practice and learn more naughty childish tricks otherwise I'll be in trouble.
Old 15-07-2019, 08:12 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Morning
I'm not sure what way to take that remark
The more naughty tricks the merrier, didn't Jesus say something about being childlike to get into the Kingdom of God, I must practice and learn more naughty childish tricks otherwise I'll be in trouble.

I doubt very much you would be in any trouble, even with your middle name being trouble, more like mischievous.

I think when that was said, a child was aloud to be a child, not like now they hooked into the world at a very early age.