Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 11-11-2019, 06:11 PM
Master
I'll take that as 10 years. has the laugh,fear,cry bit improved over time since then.
Old 11-11-2019, 06:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
I'll take that as 10 years. has the laugh,fear,cry bit improved over time since then.
It lasted for almost three weeks.After that,i returned to my usual states.
Old 11-11-2019, 06:53 PM
Master
With all my research ive come across acupuncture occasionally - its supposed to balance your energy when done correctly - if you feel well now then your chakras may have re balanced themselves, if you need any more assistance on that let me know...
Old 11-11-2019, 06:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
With all my research ive come across acupuncture occasionally - its supposed to balance your energy when done correctly - if you feel well now then your chakras may have re balanced themselves, if you need any more assistance on that let me know...
Did you directed anything to me?I mean the past minutes.
Old 11-11-2019, 08:32 PM
Master
no nothing at all...
Old 11-11-2019, 08:49 PM
Master
Being as this has been brought up - anyone directing any bad energy towards another with thought / intention it can revert back to sender, so don't do it...
Old 11-11-2019, 09:18 PM
Master
does anyone else have experiences of being yanked out of body for AP rather than lifting out as is supposed to happen - I asked this on the 1st page but it might have got missed...
Old 12-11-2019, 07:29 AM
Newbie ;)

OOBE is not lucid dreaming. Lucid dreaming is a real-life dream in where you know that you are in a dream. But OOBE is a real experience when your soul actually goes out of your body. It's a completely different experience where you don't have to carry the heavy body, it's lighter, lighter than the air.
Old 12-11-2019, 07:53 AM
Newbie ;)

I had an OBE as a child. It was a very clear and vivid experience in which I become aware of myself floating above my physical body then suddenly standing at the side of my bed looking at myself sleeping. In that moment I knew I had a choice to make, to leave this life or to stay and accept all experiences which were to come with it. My life had not been particularly pleasant up to that point and I knew there were great challenges ahead so it wasn't an easy choice. But I made it and here I am replying to your question. In answer to which I believe it is not a lucid dream but rather a definite full OBE where your soul leaves but is still tethered to your physical body by an unseen etheric cord until you choose to move on.
hope this is helpful?
Old 12-11-2019, 08:50 AM
Master
You have some knowledge there BeingwithBeings and nice name by the way and welcome - yes ive had several lucid dreams this was AP as in OBE - my question to people, is with all the reading ive done over years and humans always seem to float out of body

I was yanked out this time - previous time pulled myself out. Anyone else get yanked out, ive never read about this happening - my Angels Guide & HS my theory getting impatient with me - and sparkles were about last night I got after NDE several years ago - so everything back to normal for now - hey there's a word for us all 'normal' I don't use much on here lol...