Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 14-05-2019, 07:21 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by explorer007
i remember at facebook around 2013 ish, one of the lightworker's said going vegan is a must. so it does seem abit of effort comes from earthly body, maybe bit of regular exercise aswel, like a combined effort of spiritual development and earthly work. i didn't believe it back then but im bit more curious these days as looking back i think the lightworker's had some points of intrest.

Some people think going vegan is a must, but others disagree. You have to find the diet that fit you. Each of us has different dietary requirements and no one diet fits everyone. Also, women in the U.S. should not consume soy as it can contribute or cause breast cancer. It messes with the hormones and I am not sure if it is just because monsanto has changed it or if that is true for all soy. However, that being said, I will repeat no one can give you strict advice about your diet, you have to figure out what works for you. If you need to eat meat to stay healthy, then look for anti-biotic free meat, kosher and grass fed rather than corn fed. (that is U.S. advice, I think Euorpe treats their food better).
Old 16-05-2019, 03:31 AM
Seeker

Have anybody with some "spiritual" knowledge about aura, energy fields... seen angel in recent times? How does their wings actually look like?
I'm asking because I've heard that wings are actually "energy field", energy beams emanating from body, "aura?" that is identified as "wings".

My "opinion" is that "early people" saw/described/identified as wings in lack of better words/understanding and with time it become "common knowledge" that angels have wings.
When someone who has no knowledge about that stuff (and we all saw pictures, figurines, etc. of angels) sees "glowing creature" shows up to someone their "knowledge" of angel-has-wings is how they perceive it.
Old 16-05-2019, 10:56 AM
Knower
is anyone a starseed at here? i cant help thinking where did they all go lol the amount of people with 'starseed' next to their name on facebook and youtube was in the 100's and they were very active making videos and topics in groups and all that, but lately all of them seemed to of gone quiet or maybe off path. i always got the sense that something frightened them, it's like if you listen to a former starseed testimony, they seem to say spirit has attacked them and they condemned it all evil saying the spirit guides aredemons. i think what's happened is it's not the spirit guides or angels or friendly e.t's that have attacked, i think it's archons or parasites or negative entities responsible for making so many new ager's go off path. i still think there is a 'team light' out there but many were having a hard time trusting it.
Old 04-06-2019, 06:47 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpe
Have anybody with some "spiritual" knowledge about aura, energy fields... seen angel in recent times? How does their wings actually look like?
I'm asking because I've heard that wings are actually "energy field", energy beams emanating from body, "aura?" that is identified as "wings".

My "opinion" is that "early people" saw/described/identified as wings in lack of better words/understanding and with time it become "common knowledge" that angels have wings.
When someone who has no knowledge about that stuff (and we all saw pictures, figurines, etc. of angels) sees "glowing creature" shows up to someone their "knowledge" of angel-has-wings is how they perceive it.

All humans have an energy field and some consider it their "angel wings". It is measurable by many means, including dowsing rods.
Old 04-06-2019, 06:51 PM
Guide
Quote:
is anyone a starseed at here? i cant help thinking where did they all go lol the amount of people with 'starseed' next to their name on facebook and youtube was in the 100's and they were very active making videos and topics in groups and all that, but lately all of them seemed to of gone quiet or maybe off path. i always got the sense that something frightened them, it's like if you listen to a former starseed testimony, they seem to say spirit has attacked them and they condemned it all evil saying the spirit guides aredemons. i think what's happened is it's not the spirit guides or angels or friendly e.t's that have attacked, i think it's archons or parasites or negative entities responsible for making so many new ager's go off path. i still think there is a 'team light' out there but many were having a hard time trusting it.

Probably most of the people on this forum could find a way to identify as a starseed but the older a person gets the less likely they are to cling to labels of any kind. Maybe the facebook people you mention finally got tired of facebook and left, or maybe the label "starseed" is old news and people are looking at new labels (or no labels). Perhaps those who used to identify as starseeds have been snagged by religion and that is why they claim being attacked. It is hard to really respond with anything actual since we have no clue who you are referring to.
Old 24-07-2019, 04:19 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
hi, when i last read about starseed's, it said 'angel's=e.t's=u' care to share about this as i always believed angels and e.t's are different beings but have similar roles and are active at different dimensions as if they have their own levels of ability, skills and experience but are multi dimensional and can be guides to the earthly people. that's how i thought it is like. i noticed when reading more it said 'ill let you in on a little secret, angel's do not have wings' but the creepy part is where it said everything is 'you' apparently that is the thing everyone is searching for that your spirit inner self is more than you imagined and this is a grave secret people didn't want you know at school or anywhere. if any of this is true it changes everything or should i say the need to unlearn then re-discover.

All are each a spark from the Dynamo of Creation. Creation = All and All = Creation.