Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 25-01-2011, 11:20 AM
ether

hay... the master
what about this time travel going forward
i know people that have dreamed events and the events happened

i know people that have visions of events in conscious state prior to the events happening in some cases days or even less before the event(s) take place (car accidents deaths) will soon go to other disasters

good luck

love all
Old 25-01-2011, 12:46 PM
jiraiyaNOmonogatari

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
Time travel is actually not possible.. (well, it is.. by creating a illusion) but according to my teacher "bashar" if you were able to let's say right now make a time machine and go back to let's say 1988 and I was to kill the version of me in that reality..

I wouldn't die?

Why..?

Because the time machine is a "permission slip" to change realities.. just as a "medicine pill or placebo" is a "permission slip" to get better..

So I wouldn't die because all I did was change realities not cause I travelled into the past.. however, there is a catch.. if you believed you should die cause you just killed you.. your belief might have you die/kill you

I saw Stephen hawking once on Discovery science, he also said time travel to the past is impossible because of what he called "feed back", which destroys the worm hole instantaneously as it opens, he said time travel to the future however is theoretically possible, but we don't have the means to do it.

He said a lot of things actually, and all of it was really cool, that guy is really smart.
Old 26-01-2011, 11:06 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ether
hay... the master
what about this time travel going forward
i know people that have dreamed events and the events happened
Every single second in the now.. we create the future..

Often times dreams or "deja vu" is planning we do on the other side for our physical life.. so when you can remember or experience "deja vu" I have on a number of occasions.. your just remembering the planning
Quote:
Originally Posted by ether
i know people that have visions of events in conscious state prior to the events happening in some cases days or even less before the event(s) take place (car accidents deaths) will soon go to other disasters

good luck

love all
Understand that we all create the future.. you can go to a psychic right now and she can say to you.. "you'll die in 3 days" however, we are all powerful creators of our reality it is our choice to allow that creation to be created or go another way..

Bashar often states that he can't predict the future cause "you haven't created it yet!"

But he says that he can sometimes see where the energy is going.. as this will most likely happen/occur.. he's on record for having predicted 9/11 not in great detail but decent detail..
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiraiyaNOmonogatari
I saw Stephen hawking once on Discovery science, he also said time travel to the past is impossible
I wouldn't say it's "impossible" only that it can only be created as "illusion"

You see for example the movie "the matrix" can be constructed as a illusion.. so can "inception" all valid ideas and creations.. but they have to be constructed as a illusion.. just as our reality is constructed as a illusion..

Again, traveling to the past is changing realities.. you could meet hitler or ghandi or whoever.. but they wouldn't have been the "past's" hitler or ghandi.. they would be newly created for the reality you desired..

This is what bashar has explained and as is all I know on the subject.. using ideas like Einstein’s theory of "faster than light" or ideas like "Stephen Hawking’s" permission slip would create a illusion reality for you rather than the real thing.. no different than actually constructing a machine calling it "a time machine" and believing it would take you into the past.. and according to bashar would instead be a "permission slip" to change create new realities
Old 26-01-2011, 11:49 AM
jiraiyaNOmonogatari

are you saying that if someone theoretically traveled back in time, met him self, and then shot him self, nothing would happen to him in the present time, because it's an illusion.

why is it an illusion?

At Jinifa, Switzerland the world's largest particle accelerator, "pye misimis" or something is the particle they accelerate up to 11,000 times per second in a circular tunnel 62 km long, that is 99.99 the speed of light, now they say these particles have traveled in time, because their natural life span is 25 billionth of a second, but when they travel with that high speed their life span lasts almost 30 times that much.( you know, because time stops when you travel with the speed of light)

I'm saying this because this is not an illusion, these particles really travel through time, so what do you mean its an illusion?
Old 26-01-2011, 11:52 AM
Master
Quote:
are you saying that if someone theoretically traveled back in time, met him self, and then shot him self, nothing would happen to him in the present time, because it's an illusion.

why is it an illusion?

At Jinifa, Switzerland the world's largest particle accelerator, "pye misimis" or something is the particle they accelerate up to 11,000 times per second in a circular tunnel 62 km long, that is 99.99 the speed of light, now they say these particles have traveled in time, because their natural life span of is 25 billion/second, but when they travel with that high speed their life span lasts almost 30 times that much.( you know, because time stops when you travel with the speed of light)

I'm saying this because this is not an illusion, these particles really travel through time, so what do you mean its an illusion?

I predict something here but I'll tell you later, and only if it happens to occur.
Old 26-01-2011, 12:17 PM
jiraiyaNOmonogatari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I predict something here but I'll tell you later, and only if it happens to occur.

what is it?! tell me, tell me.
Old 26-01-2011, 12:55 PM
Ecstasy

I think that she did nothing wrong; I think that "daughter" could have definitely acted sooner.
I didn't pick up on anything having to do with time travel though.
Old 26-01-2011, 12:57 PM
themaster

Quote:
Correct, not only that but the time where the person is.. would be present time..

See time is not "linear" we currently experience time as linear.. (or think of it as linear) but it's all right now..

right, now....

The dinosaurs exist!
Elvis exists!
Hitler exists!
Jesus exists!
You were born!
You died or ascended!

We all, create time.. we created that experience about 10,000+ years ago.. and yet we are ending that experience.. there is one way to know you create time (besides for most of us now experiencing time speeding up)

Have you ever had so much fun.. or done something you love and then you go?

It's been 6 hours.. where did the time go??

That experience is where you create "less time"

Have you ever done something you hated.. and even had a clock nearby.. and just watched the seconds tick bye.. you hated it so much?

In that experience you created "more time"

The fact is we've all chosen (by my understanding) to end time.. so the game of time will end! At some point in the future we will be in a vibration called "instantaneous time" my teacher says.. "where all things exist at once" (if I got that right )
Quote:
why is it an illusion?
We created this illusion to experience time.. and so we do.. we experience delayed manifestation..

We can even stop our manifestation.. yah, know I was going to die in this "tidal wave" after thinking about it for years.. but then I changed my mind and decided.. I'd rather live..

Everything is a illusion, because everything is us.. water is us, sun is us, earth is us, time is us.. we have a separate experience.. but it's still a illusion.. having the feelings of hate, rage, disconnection is also a illusion.. for it is made out of us.. the experience is real but it is a illusion constructed of love..
Quote:
At Jinifa, Switzerland the world's largest particle accelerator, "pye misimis" or something is the particle they accelerate up to 11,000 times per second in a circular tunnel 62 km long, that is 99.99 the speed of light, now they say these particles have traveled in time, because their natural life span is 25 billionth of a second, but when they travel with that high speed their life span lasts almost 30 times that much.( you know, because time stops when you travel with the speed of light)

I can't explain the "scientific facts" I don't have those answers.. (you would have to consult my teacher(s)) I'm sure what you say is real.. as anything can be created with or without beliefs/illusion.. but things are changing there are no constants.. it's quite possible if they ran that same experiment today.. they'd get different results!

I do know these are facts according to "new age" sources
- The speed of light is increasing
- The time speeding up has not yet been caught by scientific sources but will be..
- And as I stated above we will move into eventually a time called "instantaneous time"

One thing you want to be aware of here is.. "new age" information is bleeding edge information.. it takes years and eons for science to catch up.. but they will!
Old 26-01-2011, 12:59 PM
Ecstasy

Primary, secondary.
----------------------
Maybe their's/there's no such thing as time when you're having fun. :-)
Quote:

why is it an illusion?

Old 26-01-2011, 01:10 PM
Ecstasy

I liked that until you wrote ""more time"". And, dinosaurs are dead, Hilter is dead, and Elvis is dead. Unless they find a way to re-connect themselves, You're going to be imagining. Why would any-one want Hilter to be with anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
Correct, not only that but the time where the person is.. would be present time..

See time is not "linear" we currently experience time as linear.. (or think of it as linear) but it's all right now..

right, now....

The dinosaurs exist!
Elvis exists!
Hitler exists!
Jesus exists!
You were born!
You died or ascended!

We all, create time.. we created that experience about 10,000+ years ago.. and yet we are ending that experience.. there is one way to know you create time (besides for most of us now experiencing time speeding up)

Have you ever had so much fun.. or done something you love and then you go?

It's been 6 hours.. where did the time go??

That experience is where you create "less time"

Have you ever done something you hated.. and even had a clock nearby.. and just watched the seconds tick bye.. you hated it so much?

In that experience you created "more time"

The fact is we've all chosen (by my understanding) to end time.. so the game of time will end! At some point in the future we will be in a vibration called "instantaneous time" my teacher says.. "where all things exist at once" (if I got that right ) We created this illusion to experience time.. and so we do.. we experience delayed manifestation..

We can even stop our manifestation.. yah, know I was going to die in this "tidal wave" after thinking about it for years.. but then I changed my mind and decided.. I'd rather live..

Everything is a illusion, because everything is us.. water is us, sun is us, earth is us.. we have a separate experience.. but it's still a illusion.. having the feelings of hate, rage, disconnection is also a illusion.. for it is made out of us.. the experience is real but it is a illusion constructed of love.. I can't explain the "scientific facts" I don't have those answers.. (you would have to consult my teacher(s)) I'm sure what you say is real.. as anything can be created with or without beliefs/illusion.. but things are changing there are no constants.. it's quite possible if they ran that same experiment today.. they'd get different results!

I do know these are facts according to "new age" sources
- The speed of light is increasing
- The time speeding up has not yet been caught by scientific sources but will be..
- And as I stated above we will move into eventually a time called "instantaneous time"

One thing you want to be aware of here is.. "new age" information is bleeding edge information.. it takes years and eons for science to catch up.. but they will!