Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 20-08-2013, 09:03 AM
Master
Question on Things Viewed During Time Travel

First of let me say it appears that all Time and Space is Now, but for easy reference I'm refering to this as time travel as it hasn't unfolded in this Now yet.

I want a widjet (made up name), however widjets are not in the general population yet and there don't appear many in existance, however it is possible to build\engineer one myself, and to insure this is possible i went forward into 'the future' and saw my completed widjet and used it there, so it is a working model. I am able to build one and while there was able to see a little bit on the design specks. Multiple jumps were made to see more in an attempt to backwards engineer it until Spirit just started showing me things that basically added up to 'commercial intermissions'.

My question is this, when 'time traveling' via etheric body or mental body how can one insure they are on this current time line and not viewing an alternate time line?
Several times I've changed planes or deminsions (seen as a band one rises through)
Old 21-08-2013, 07:38 AM
primrose

I'm not sure how all this works. On another forum, I read a post by someone who saw herself she thinks it might have been a dream, where the situation and people were unknown to her in this life she was living, exactly 10 years later she is now living this exact same life as she saw then.

Crystalsong, how did you change planes/dimentions?
Old 21-08-2013, 08:43 AM
Master
They are changed accidently so far in my case, but one would assume one could do it through Intention also. It has been on several occasions when asking to see something specific that several deminsions were crossed, whether I landed in a new deminsion or looped back through two jumps to the one I left from I can't tell.

It would be extremely useful to understand and given the amount of people dedicatedly meditating it would seem more than a few people have either figured out how to navigate or at least have some sound thereory's on what is represented by some of the bands and various sized and colored wormholes seen and traveled through at certain levels of meditation.

Please feel free also to PM me if you have thoughts on this but do not want to publically post.
Old 24-05-2015, 07:51 PM
Master
u can do it dreams t t we can

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 24-05-2015, 09:23 PM
Master
I don't know, CrystalSong...it is a presumed 'future' that you've manifested, perhaps...
I can usually spot something that doesn't jive with this existence but this is when I astral travel.
Old 08-06-2015, 07:31 AM
Master
hi

for me wot wud we all lok alk or hw big we wud be in yr 2525 or yr 3333 wo so on

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 08-06-2015, 08:33 AM
Ascender

hi I think I can answer your questions

easiest way to time travel is to do it as your higher self

which is not incarnated on this 3D plane we are now

but than you would have to have a conscious /direct relationship

with your HS so to be able to be HS and know it in 3D

why a time ship and why not well if you would do that

it would trans form the 3D you in to such away that its very much like

an transformation of matter in to higher vibrational reality .

but thing is this matter you are yourself so it would be a machine

that makes you an enlightened soul on a very high plane

and there lies the problem for its a learning process that allows you to do that

things like gravity and time and space , place bound issues for 3D matter are a karma thing

so a 'not learned' thing !

if you understand what all that means you will know where the problem lies

I could explain you this in great depth but it might not have much use

think off there being 'save guards' or rules and such

you need to learn in such a way you become them as part of you

and not rules you apply when you see fit or not :-)

-------------------------------
much love and light to all on this beautiful day
Old 08-06-2015, 03:26 PM
Master
It's interesting that you should mention Higher Self Frederick33, I am strongly connected to my Higher Self, it's the strongest, most trust worthy and intimate relationship I have in fact. HS is my teacher and it's a very direct two-way relationship.
Others seem to channel their guides and angels and other beings, for me that relationship is with Higher Self (and occasionally something even higher but still of which I'm in direct 'linage' of, Over Self maybe?)

It's additionally interesting because while I can etherically project and mentally project there is a form which happens sometimes in high state of vibration in meditation which I call "Piggy-backing on Higher Self". In other words it's no longer 'this me' which is guiding the journey nor can I because the thinking mind is nearly shut down and the Observer state is fully engaged and, well I can't explain it actually. It's as if Higher Self completely runs the show and I'm (the I am which is incarnate in the 3D dimension, I understand this body and personality are just a vehicle for this level of density and experience) just along for the ride - it is in these particular states that the most astounding things have been done and the highest vibrational realities witnessed.

It seems to happen by accident though, a gift from Higher Self, it doesn't seem to be something I can 'do' like mental projection and etheric projection - it just seems to be a Grace which sometimes happens.

I would be very interested to hear you speak more on this Frederick33 as it's rare to get the pleasure of doing so with someone who seems to understand what I'm talking about.
Old 08-06-2015, 05:59 PM
Ascender

hi yes most interesting

the HS thing I seem to do it in a same way it varies I ask him or i am him
or he sends me

does not matter just not exactly i know but it happens :-)

the save guards are you could say the ego not ruling or being able to go where it can by its own nature not be what it is here in 3D

'the male energy based on language /senses duality constructs it has declared as reality :-)'

the holistic shared world we call 3D is just only that and only has its reality cos its shared

an cool anarchistic way to see it other wise

would be to say that world that takes up space and pollutes the world of love and light and has it pushed out of its home and filled that home that once was just love and light with piles and piles of junk it call's knowledge and reality

basically most you see around and kids are brought up with and get thought at school

our famous scientist , teacher and knowledgeable much praised men
o.k. who only lived in a shadow world :-)

in the light , the light rules is rule is law that law is instant creation :-)

in darkness a lag allows all sorts of 'freedoms' to create much pain and happiness for others

not allowing them there own energy . there own love and light to be what they are , but have them all talked in to suspended animation ;-)

oh boy I do carry on :-)

no only the washed clean go up , others moved to the holding tank to be send down again for a next try to learn what creation is love and light

--------------------
much love and light to all :-)
Old 09-06-2015, 05:39 AM
Master
Yes, I well understand what you are saying Fredrick23, and I also often describe 3D earth as a holographic reality - it's a good metaphor, particularly after one has visited other realities and begin to comprehend via first hand experience that all time nada space are Now in a way that's very hard to explain yet is true.

Early in awakening I was led in the Ahkashic and shown the times when society has been Matriarchal and of course we currently live in a Patriarchal society almost completely world wide - there are only scatter native tribes still operating under the Matriarchal ways, they are peaceful, love based, right brained, gentle and inclusive, co-recoding with Nature not against nature.

Whereas the Patriarchal is war like, controlling, intensely left brained and likes to program people's thoughts into sheep like heard behavior - it is also very destructive and ravages the earth for resources and nations for economic gain all the while waving the banner of Patriotism. It is the Egoiac Mind in full bloom and its very disconnected from nature and it's own nature.
The Patriarchal is learning what Love is Not. lol

Once one gets sorted out it's pretty easy to move out of the patriarchal paradigm and no longer pay it much mind as it's not very relevant to anything related to Higher states of Consciousness and is actually the antithesis of it.

It's not a race to the end, as there is no end of Consciousness, so I no longer am concerned that others won't find the way, they will - in time.
Every evolution, every tour in a body we are exploring and learning what Love is and isn't. :)