Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 01-01-2018, 06:20 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kine Lea
Grow up .....

Everyone has theif beliefs now no one is right but wronng in the human eyes. If they wish to believe that then let them.
Old 01-01-2018, 06:24 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by oookiritokunooo
Everyone has theif beliefs now no one is right but wronng in the human eyes. If they wish to believe that then let them.

What? .....
Old 01-01-2018, 06:27 PM
Knower
Quote:
What? .....

The guy you were arguing with I’d rather let it be lol easier not to start drama on this site than to argue for hours on end
Old 01-01-2018, 06:33 PM
Ascender
I wasn't arguing. I made a valid point based on my own personal experiences in dealing with unfathomable persecution.

Amilius777 is a snob
Old 01-01-2018, 06:39 PM
Knower
Quote:
I wasn't arguing. I made a valid point based on my own personal experiences in dealing with unfathomable persecution.

Amilius777 is a snob

Not a way an angel should act now is it?
Old 01-01-2018, 07:00 PM
Ascender
... precisely.
Old 01-01-2018, 07:05 PM
Knower
Quote:
... precisely.

I was thinking about not replying to leave mystery but bleh. That was the reason I was saying that to you. Dont lose yourself.
Old 01-01-2018, 10:41 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by oookiritokunooo
I have no clue where people got and started calling him a god when he is an ascended teacher. The only GOD in christianity that should be looked at as one is god himself. Although in my belief other gods are real as well you dont recognize them as such. I think that worshipping idols (such as saints, jesus, teachers, priests, and angels) are wrong.

interesting but I question where people "got" that Jesus Christ was an ascended master(new age).

What really confuses me is how a number of people want to mix Jesus Christ in with new age beliefs and vocabulary.

Whats even more interesting is that they come into a sub-forum entitled Christianity and express their beliefs and expect a christian forum to abandoned what they believe and believe the new age belief??????

why? why does this happen? what is the objective? why does a person who des not believe in Christianity come into this forum to stir it up?
Old 02-01-2018, 05:21 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
interesting but I question where people "got" that Jesus Christ was an ascended master(new age).

What really confuses me is how a number of people want to mix Jesus Christ in with new age beliefs and vocabulary.

Whats even more interesting is that they come into a sub-forum entitled Christianity and express their beliefs and expect a christian forum to abandoned what they believe and believe the new age belief??????

why? why does this happen? what is the objective? why does a person who des not believe in Christianity come into this forum to stir it up?

Personally I think that an ascended teacher is under a master hence the term is older. I also believe that people like to think theyre right rather than listen to the Nephilims and stick with the old school. I don’t know really. It’s a good question that you ask.
Old 02-01-2018, 12:01 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmode
Right, thank you.

What does it mean that Christ leaves Jesus when he is on the cross.Are Christ and Jesus two different personalities.This is how gnosticizm sees things ... from what i have read..

All who read the bible knows Jesus started==one single religion( 1Cor 1:10)--there are 34,000 claiming to be that one. one has Jesus, 33,999 do not. 99% choose wrong.
Just look at these boards--the confusion is overwhelming. Yet each thinks they are right.
Jesus' true followers have unity of thought. So something is terribly amiss in what looks like its Christian.