Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2006, 02:14 PM
chi chi

help

has anyone ever had the feeling that their arms hands and face are not their own every nite my limbs go heavy and it feels like they have grown in size same thing happens wiv my face but if i look nothing has changed duz this make any sense to anyone or is it my imagination be grateful for any feed back you could give me thnx
love chi xxxxx
Old 02-08-2006, 02:46 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by chi chi
has anyone ever had the feeling that their arms hands and face are not their own every nite my limbs go heavy and it feels like they have grown in size same thing happens wiv my face but if i look nothing has changed duz this make any sense to anyone or is it my imagination be grateful for any feed back you could give me thnx
love chi xxxxx

Hi chi

We're all going through alot of changes at the moment, some of which are really hard to explain. It's all for the good though, so don't worry.

Sometimes at night, as others have rightly said in this chatroom, we do go off wondering at night (in spirit), so this does cause some feeling that we are 'out of body', or that our bodies feel different or lame. Even though 'we' can see through our eyes, and feel as if we are (completely) 'there'.

Afraid these are the only words of erm, 'wisdom' I can offer at this time.

With love and light,

AM
Old 02-08-2006, 08:56 PM
chi chi

i am use to outer body but not wat i am experiencing at the moment not worried just want to no wat is happening
love chi xxxxxx
Old 03-08-2006, 03:40 PM
Tiy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chi chi
love chi xxxxx

lol..I get this kind of feeling a lot...or something very similar.(it kind of swaps and changes...)

When I asked my friend the same question you did I was told it is because we are starting to realise that our body isn't actually who we are. These feelings of "not belonging" to our bodies happen because our physical body is just the vessel we inhabit in this life and is not who we actually are....our soul knows this and these feelings are our soul's way of trying to get us to remember that fact....it's trying to get us to remember we are so much more than just this physical body we live in.

Just wait until you look in the mirror and don't recognise the face that stares back at you (even though you know it's your own) that's kind of odd...lol
Old 03-08-2006, 09:21 PM
chi chi

hahahaha cant w8 4 that to happen sounds fun but not looking forward to seeing wat size i will be as i am no light weight now god hope i aint going to be a 30 stoner lol i feel more than twice the size i am when this happens lol
love chi xxxxxx
Old 03-08-2006, 10:32 PM
kundalini

This scenario is a 'new one' to me. There is nothing I can suggest about this feeling but I do agree with Ascended Master that we are all going through a lot of changes at the moment. If I get the chance, I may see if I can do some research into this phenomenon.
Old 03-08-2006, 10:37 PM
chi chi

i think it sounds fun wonder if i wud still think that if it did happen
love chi xxxxxx
Closed Thread