Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 20-07-2015, 07:34 PM
Knower
The God that's inside me

Hello everyone,
I don't know if this have been ever discuss, but I'm trying to wake up the God that dwells inside me. I've always been told that God created us in his own like image, and it is also written, " Greater than he that is in me, than he that's in the world"...okay with that being said, how do we wake the God that's in us up, since we are little Gods ourselves. Thank you everyone for your reply's

Almondeyez
Old 20-07-2015, 08:20 PM
Master

god is awake. you have to do the work to awaken.

kk
Old 20-07-2015, 09:14 PM
Knower
Do you have any suggestions please? and Thank you
Old 20-07-2015, 09:31 PM
Angel1

Yes...the work to feeeeel God..Practicing the Presence....ahhh,

This is what I would tell you...
First read about God from people who know Him or have experienced Him.
(These will be people who adore Him and may feel drunk,
swooning a bit talking about Him , hahaha...)
Read Hafiz, Kabir, Mirabai, Tulsidas, Catherine of Sienna, Joel S. Goldmith-who wrote "Conscious Union With God"
and "Practicing the Presence".
Google poems of the mystics...

This is to create a passion to know Him, first...see how they all sound the same...
madly in love with Him.

Then, sit in silence and open yourself to 'Him'....I will say....even
me, who has meditated for decades...
it could be in the third hour of sitting in silence (meditating) that He will come to me, talk to me while
filling me with His Presence.

Inviting Him is like inviting any guest...we must prepare a place for Him inside us....and He likes stillness, purity,
sincerity, patience, steadfastness and the innocent expectation of a child.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-07-2015, 02:18 AM
d(.)g

Important

The soul takes sustenance from the receiving of manna and once received we are able to manifest in this world. Manna comes from spiritual growth, and manifesting comes about by what you do with such. If or when you are whole and infinitely giving and receiving manna as it is your life's breath, and then understand the completeness of all existence manifest of s/Self then how do you know/understand while you are alive that the whole of you is not already awake.

Maybe you are more into the subtle answers of your question in wondering how you are able to recognize God of self yet truly wonder why it seems that instead of viewing life through singular perceptions and understands excluding your universal birthright of infinite as well as finite relative experience b/Being, you adhere to the singularly unique self?

It is simple, will you let go of identity and a need of labeling the compartmentalization of existing, even for one moment in the understanding that one moment exists as the instantaneous as well as the eternal?

Yes I know for now it seems so hard to reremember, yet when we trust the system of growth unto grown we maintain a sense of division through associative divisions uniting within our own self discovery.

May I propose a simply complex question for all that read such?
In all thing how important to you is self discovery?
Old 05-08-2015, 10:26 PM
Knower
Go and selflessly pick up trash that has littered the ground without expecting anything in return. Though, to do this you must first realize that there are a lot of places littered with trash and that it is people's ignorance that causes them to litter(pickup the trash in yourself first). Anyway, the act of picking up trash for a selfless cause can be seen as a 'creative' act like you are painting the scenery into something more aligned with God in you. That's only one example, but the underlying aspect is that when you are doing an act that helps the whole, then you are directing your light into that, giving a service. An act of Love will help awaken the God within you, always.
Old 06-08-2015, 07:42 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by almondeyez68
Hello everyone,
I don't know if this have been ever discuss, but I'm trying to wake up the God that dwells inside me. I've always been told that God created us in his own like image, and it is also written, " Greater than he that is in me, than he that's in the world"...okay with that being said, how do we wake the God that's in us up, since we are little Gods ourselves. Thank you everyone for your reply's

Almondeyez

You don't wake god up, he wakes you up...gradually,over time.
Old 06-08-2015, 07:57 PM
celest

God is in you in seed form. When He wakes up, you cease to exist. God is asleep in every particle in this universe. It's you who wakes up first and then you awaken God. And when God wakes up, neither you nor the world remain.
Old 06-08-2015, 08:04 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by celest
God is in you in seed form. When He wakes up, you cease to exist. God is asleep in every particle in this universe. It's you who wakes up first and then you awaken God. And when God wakes up, neither you nor the world remain.

That sounds made up, to be honest, not channeled.
Old 06-08-2015, 08:48 PM
celest

Quote:
Originally Posted by PassionOfHybrid
That sounds made up, to be honest, not channeled.

Cant see where I said it was channeled, to be honest.