Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 20-01-2015, 04:23 PM
ChildoftheMoon

Being Transgender and Spiritual

All of my Spirituality has been based around one key fact me being Transgender. While I have watched many forms tell people who are Transgender there is no way to change the body by magic I have always taken that as a challenge.

For me I believe there are many forms of concepts out there that we can not truly say what will effect the body. Magic itself is just a concept just as Spirituality is. That is why I studied the dream realm and from there converted my Spirituality to match control of the Dream realm. It has given a interesting outlook on the development of my Spiritual side because I am not religious instead I am a Spiritualist trying to find a balance between the old and new as well as understanding my own desire.
Old 20-01-2015, 10:16 PM
Pathfinder

How many times did you wake up checking if
a miracle happened under the sheet? :)
Do I understand correctly, you are trying to change
your body by practicing some sort of magic?
Old 21-01-2015, 03:25 AM
ChildoftheMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutonja86
How many times did you wake up checking if
a miracle happened under the sheet? :)
Do I understand correctly, you are trying to change
your body by practicing some sort of magic?

If it happens it happens I will believe it when I wake up and see the change. I am under no delusion that a spell with happen with ease. I am experimenting to find a way through paths that most likely won't yield results. I try to push myself into new understanding.
Old 22-01-2015, 01:56 AM
Super Moderator
The true nature of Spirit is not limited to gender (or even species)anyway. Never forget, you are creative and can be who you most are. Physical life is important but transient.
Old 22-01-2015, 05:00 AM
Master
Its just a body.
Old 23-01-2015, 08:12 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by athribiristan
Its just a body.
But your body is a temple, its a gift from God,he allows you to experience one of the most precious existences in all universe,human body is the most perfect creation, its like you would give your son ferrari and he would sell it to buy something different and would even acusse you of not knowing what what he deserves, even hating you....how would you feel about it, its like spit into face. Fate and life mission is chosen before life, we get all we need to accomplish it, but if you dont honor your side of the deal, you are harshly affecting the continuum of life, you cant even understand how your poor choices destroy fabric of universe on not only your level but on levels of other people + other dimensions, imagine life as a web, if you touch one string you affect almost all of them.
Old 23-01-2015, 01:12 PM
Well, there is a reason for being 'given the wrong body'...so to speak.
You are in a very great place to learn what that is...it's
kind of exciting because you are more in a pressure cooker than I am this life.
Being in a pressure cooker means fast growth...to me.

Fascinating to be born with this immediate conflict...and I do see it as more
of a conflict, than just rowing gently down the stream.

You picked an interesting incarnation.

I must say....bodies come and go...I agree, it is just a body.
The spirit or soul or true self ....our spark is the magnificent light in this so called temple...
with it's decaying cells .

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-01-2015, 06:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by someguy92
But your body is a temple, its a gift from God,he allows you to experience one of the most precious existences in all universe,human body is the most perfect creation, its like you would give your son ferrari and he would sell it to buy something different and would even acusse you of not knowing what what he deserves, even hating you....how would you feel about it, its like spit into face. Fate and life mission is chosen before life, we get all we need to accomplish it, but if you dont honor your side of the deal, you are harshly affecting the continuum of life, you cant even understand how your poor choices destroy fabric of universe on not only your level but on levels of other people + other dimensions, imagine life as a web, if you touch one string you affect almost all of them.

All I mean is its just a body....its not you. Don't identify with it. Now take a deep breath and calm down.
Old 24-01-2015, 01:44 AM
Pathfinder

You make it sound easy. :)
I agree that the whole life shouldnt be built around the
transgender problem.

There is a lesson behind
this experience as it is with any other, but what would you say to a 5 year old that
asks you why it is born with “wrong parts“ or presents himself
as your son even he is born with female parts.
And he gets even more introverted when puberty hits. Would you
play it down with “it is just a body“,

He has to live with
that conflict his whole life or change it and live a normal life.
Old 24-01-2015, 02:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutonja86
You make it sound easy. :)
I agree that the whole life shouldnt be built around the
transgender problem.

There is a lesson behind
this experience as it is with any other, but what would you say to a 5 year old that
asks you why it is born with “wrong parts“ or presents himself
as your son even he is born with female parts.
And he gets even more introverted when puberty hits. Would you
play it down with “it is just a body“,

He has to live with
that conflict his whole life or change it and live a normal life.

Sense ^

It's pretty easy to sit on the spiritual throne and be like just a body the body is a temple and so on, but even though it sounds kinda deep and insightful, it's actually one dimensional and shallow. I also wonder why a person is gender obsessed and experiences extreme preferences to experience one gender form over another, but I never experienced transgenderism and don't pretend to know what it's like. I just have to take people as they are and understand that they have to make their own way somehow, and generally do the best they can with whatever their life path might be.