Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 13-11-2005, 02:05 PM
auricman

can anyone help me

i have a big probelem. i am 16 and i am a medium amoung a few other spiritual things. and the story is very long adn complicated so i won't bother explaneing it now. the probelem i have now is that there is a evil spirit (Carly) that hates me and one of my friends (who is also a medium) and carly is keep attacking me and my friend. and since she can't hurt me alot since i have protected myself quite well she is going after my girlfriend to get at me. and i just wanna get out of this mess. can anyone tell me how i can get rid of this evil twisted phycho ghost.

Auricman
Old 13-11-2005, 08:25 PM
Ancestral

I am not a medium but what I was taught may be of some help to you. First I feel that I should send extra protection to you and your girlfriend that extra energy would not hurt. You stated you are able to protect yourself pretty good. Have you taught your girlfriend to do self protection for herself? She may need to learn if she does not know how to now. I would also try to cleanse you and your girlfriend with some sage. Either burn it or a sage smudge stick and you will probably have to ask the parents permission first. Have you talked about his with your parents? Usually that kind of gift is passed down from parent to child. Have you tried talking to Carly about why she is doing this to you? You may try to help her be released and you may have to research her life here. Sorry that I am not too much help but there should be mediums here on board. I will send the white light to you both along with your families. I do hope that Carly will not get more aggressive. Take Care,
Old 13-11-2005, 10:31 PM
auricman

well i am doing everything i know to protect myself. and i can't teach anyone the really strong protection i have cause i didn't give myself it. its a spiritual/mental block i ahve against possestion and spirits gettin too close to me. teachnacly the block is a bad thing but its workin out as a good thing here. i have told my girlfriend all the things i can think of to protect herself but she hasn't ever done anything spiritual before so i don't know how it will work for her. after all this mess is sorted im never going to talk to spirit again. im never going to put my girlfriend in danger again. nothing is worth that. i know all about carly i was her friend untill she possessed a lad and raped his girlfriend. ever since then she has turned really evil. she is the nastiest peice of work you can imagin. she is only doing this to me cause she enjoys it.
if she was alive still i would honestly kill her. im a passifist normaly but she has taken things way beyond a joke here.
can anyone help anymore??

Auricman
Old 14-11-2005, 12:17 AM
Ancestral

Yes someone can help but you must be willing to fight Carly with every fiber of your being. I have a gift of a different kind and at one point I wanted to turn it off but that did not work. If you truly want to fight Carly you must confront her on your terms and not on hers. Have your girlfriend try meditation that is not religious she can meditate for strength and protection. There is a site that can help you I think this site deals with spirits that are evil that haunt houses but the mediums have websites you can ask for help. Here is one site: http://www.janedoherty.com/ she is a medium and there is a place to email her. She had a lot of experience. This one might help it might not but it is worth checking this the organization Jane Doherty works with http://www.preternatural.org/email.htm in case you want to talk with someone else. Please do not give up hope on getting rid of Carly okay. I am so sorry you and your girlfriend have to go through this. I will still continue to send white light for you both.
Old 14-11-2005, 01:19 PM
heavensent

attachments

If this spirit is really behaving in this way then it would be classed as an attachment. Attachments have to be removed so please contact a medium and ask him / her if they know of someone who does clearing. This will have to be done to bring you peace and please pay attention to what spirit are telling you, please train because this will happen repeatedly to you if you do not learn how to "behave" for want of a better word and how to 'train' spirit, you see spirit do not always know how to behave in communication!!

Hope this helps.
Old 14-11-2005, 05:27 PM
auricman

by "every fiber of your being" do you mean it could really hurt me??? the situation his kind of changed. it was confusing how we thought carly was possessing my girlfriend even though my girlfriend hasn't ever done anything spirtual so it shouldn't have worked. but we have now discoverd that carly is jsut giving her really bad dreams and that is causeing my girlfriend to act them out in her sleep hurtin herself.

no this isn't an attachment because if she wanted she could easily stop and go somewhere else its only by her will that she is staying. belive me i know i have had a spirit attached to me before and this is alot differn't.

Thank you everyone i hope it all works.

Auricman
Old 14-11-2005, 11:46 PM
Ancestral

I hope you will find some answers to help prevent Carly from hurting your girlfriend. I am sorry though that I was not much help to you both. Both of you take care, and hang onto hope.
Old 19-11-2005, 06:07 PM
depressedandlonelygirl

thanx for telling people about the incident auricman!
Old 22-11-2005, 11:42 AM
DASA

Re: can anyone help me

Dear Auricman,

I don't claim to be any kind of medium expert, but the following is a famous sanskrit mantra from the Vedas which when spoken out-loud our internally is said to protect one from many dangers, including attacks from ghosts. I hope it is of some help. The language may feel strange at first? but after a few repetitions this should go away.

namas te narashrimhaya,
prahladah lada-dayine,
hiranya-kashipor vaksaha,
shila-tanka-nakhalaye.

ito nrshrimhah parato nrshrimho,
yato yato yami tato nrshrimhah,
bahir nrshrimho hrdaye nrshrimho,
nrshrimham adim sharanam prapadye.

tava kara-kamala vare,
nakham adbhuta-shringam,
dalita-hiranya-kashipu-tanu bhringam,
keshava dhrita-narahari-rupa,
jaya jagadisha hare!!
jaya jagadisha hare!!
jaya jagadisha hare!!

For the visual yantra see attached link:
http://www.vedic-academy.com/images/...mha_yantra.gif

Best Wishes,

Das
Old 22-11-2005, 05:11 PM
auricman

thanks

thank you everyone. i think the probelm (the spirit) has gone now.
but if anyone has anyone has anything else they wanna say then go ahead

Thanks everyone i really appreate it

Auricman
Closed Thread