Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 24-02-2018, 10:30 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajeshny2003
I am overwhelmed by all your responses. Many thanks for helping a stranger. Yes I am Indian but settled in Tokyo, Japan.
subtleawakening : I tried QHQT and the the practitoner spent around 4/5 hours with me. But its not her fault that I could not be hypnotized. She called me a second time as well (for free), but the result was the same. So I cannot really blame her for my issue.

Regarding Akashic Record: Yes I did try that as well (following Linda Howe's book), but I could not get the results. SO I tried professional Akashic readers. (two of them). Both of them gave contradictory answer to what I was seeking. I don't blame them either. I know the answer is within me and I need to reach it myself. Thats why the curiosity for past life.

The offer stands. I'm willing to help if you want. Send me a PM here so we can discuss further.