Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 10-08-2016, 11:03 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdoliveira
Hi AHIYAH,

Just letting you know I have no interest at all on trying to make your arguments look invalid - I was just telling people how I find New Zealand amazing and how I am totally happy and safe living here.
I might not be born in New Zealand but my partner is - and he is MAORI as well
Como voce estah, I believe the Brazillian greeting is. It's just as well you mentioned your partner being male because I was going to address you as a bro, mind you the females here call each other bro now.lol. I'm glad your experience here has been one of safety. There's alot about the Brazillian culture I/We like, as Maori it's often the food from other cultures that keeps us interested, another thing I like is that capoeira(???). I believe if you were to take some of Taonga to your partners Marae you'd have the young kids in total amazement with Kapoeira(???) as for the food that would just delight my Marae when knowledge is shared. Continue to be blessed Mah Sis.
Old 11-08-2016, 08:08 AM
Ascender
[quote]AHIYAH

[quote]It's funny we don't hear the sayings "go on ow" or "not even ow" as much as we use to, but the Rangatahi and I when we get into mocking sessions of our own we get our inspiration from Once were warriors. "You'll be back" and "do you value your teeth?"or "cha bro you got some big muscles, where did you get your muscles from?" too funny. Yeah Nah we still have the odd churr going around. Since my better half has Niue blood it can get a bit fobby too. Generally speaking Niue people are quite placid so Ive noticed.
I've taken up enough of your time my Sis and I gotta get to my daily man job ie dishes,laundry, vacuuming, cooking eggs etc.lol. May the Taonga of our Tupuna/Tipuna be evident in your voice and deeds that brings about Kotahitanga with all people in the Whanau Aroha.:)
Quote:

Now that just cracked me up LOL....I hate to overtake this thread with our back and forth banter - but hey! Here's some true kiwi spirit lol

Awesome brother lol- that gave me a laugh before I go to work! xo

" And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to the span of life?"

Jesus Christ

Old 11-08-2016, 03:09 PM
Experiencer
Cat

^Go right ahead!

I looked at some pictures of New Zealand on Google Images last night, and as I looked at them, I almost cried tears of joy.
Old 12-08-2016, 02:29 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdoliveira
Hum... For me this is the SAFEST COUNTRY EVER. I am from Brazil and BELIEVE ME, this place is just the SAFEST COUNTRY. Safer than America. Safer than Australia. You can basically walk on the streets at 2 am and nothing is going to happen to you. I've done that maaaaaany times.
Honestly AHIYAH, are we talking about the same country? :)
But yes, like I mentioned before prices are expensive and people from big cities/countries can find New Zealand bit boring.

I agree, for me I found NZ much safer then other places, far safer then Australia.

I got stranded moneyless there and several different strangers actually invited me into their homes and took me in till I could save to get back home to Australia. The people were far friendly then even those in Australia. I was there for 6 weeks and didnt even once meet a person who didnt want to help me.

As far as expensive goes.. take away shops were far far cheaper then those in Australia. I was amazed at how cheap the food was (half the price of some of the things I buy in Australia)
Old 12-08-2016, 02:32 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalKitty777
^Go right ahead!

I looked at some pictures of New Zealand on Google Images last night, and as I looked at them, I almost cried tears of joy.

CrystalKitty, it is an amazing country. I'd love to go there again. One thing I really loved about the country was its energy. As we flew into NZ, we went over volcanoes.. even before we got to those I could feel the energy of NZ. The energy to me felt very ancient.. in a good kind of way. I cried when I felt this ancient energy as I was in awe of how it felt.. I resonated to that ancientness so much (It felt way older then Australia). The energy still makes my heart sing.
Old 12-08-2016, 02:32 PM
Experiencer
^Yes, that's exactly what I feel when I look at those pictures: ancient islands, "old" just like me [my soul feels old and young all at once], but full of magical awesomeness, too, just like me!
Old 14-08-2016, 08:32 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalKitty777
^Go right ahead!

I suppose it wasn't Cape Reinga we call Te Rereinga Wairua, if you're ever there and you look out you can make out where the Tasman meets the Pacific, although both are included as Moananui A Kiwa. It's just that there's an under water trench and if you were to follow that trench it will lead back to another set of Islands. Seems a long way to go to see a lighthouse and an expanse of water. I suppose its not the Tane Mahuta tree in the Waipoua Forest. Seems like a long way to go to see a tree. There's the 90 mile beach that is only about 64 miles long. I'm guessing the curse of the Chinese 6 has plagued the mathematics in this when they rounded it off.lol I know it wasn't the pink and white terraces that aren't there now. Not far from Matauri that's Mah Toe rrrreeeee beach is where the Rainbow warrior was sunk, they might still have horse treks there btw. You might even get to see a replica of the carved Waka/Canoe there, if not its probably in the next bay Takou or somewhere near by. If you go anywhere around there because Kerikeri is down the road approx 20-40 mins away. Mostly oranges from the many orchards in the area. I believe there are historical places there. There the hot pools and geysers in Rotorua you could see and lake Taupo in the area as well as Turangi and other places. From there I would hit the Napier Taupo rd to visit the beautiful Central East Coast. Don't be surprised to find out that the Waikato river flows northward which in times past that Maori would say things like "ok lets go down to Whangarei when they would leave a place like Rotorua for instance. If you see the North Island as the Fish of Maui that's the direction the blood should flow. These are just some more suggestions if you should venture here.
Old 14-08-2016, 08:44 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
CrystalKitty, it is an amazing country. I'd love to go there again. One thing I really loved about the country was its energy. As we flew into NZ, we went over volcanoes.. even before we got to those I could feel the energy of NZ. The energy to me felt very ancient.. in a good kind of way. I cried when I felt this ancient energy as I was in awe of how it felt.. I resonated to that ancientness so much (It felt way older then Australia). The energy still makes my heart sing.
In my understanding the original inhabitants of that land that is now called Australia have a very real ancient history. I believe they are ancient Africa and would've travelled there when the Original I dina still looked Africa. They may have even journeyed when there was no water separating Asia from Australia. Like this land there would've been multiple voyages to and from. I have a special place in my heart for these Indigenous Earth People. Some of those abrasive people say to us Maori that we are half breeds. I say to them that they don't even know the half of it. We are a mixture of many people. Then you get some Maori that say that they originated here. This could be true. I believe one of the sayings of the Originals from that land is Yothuyindi, which has to do with being a child of the Earth. Don't quote me on that. Thanks for your kind words. Many blessings to you.
Old 16-08-2016, 09:24 PM
Experiencer
I can see the Being of everything. Much love to all.
Old 01-02-2018, 10:12 AM
Newbie ;)

I would like to attend Anglican mass at the Cathedral in Christchurch. I heard it was damaged during an earthquake a few years back...