Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 06-08-2015, 09:26 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by celest
Cant see where I said it was channeled, to be honest.

Sounds like a completely fabricated idea being passed as a fact.
Old 07-08-2015, 06:37 AM
celest

Quote:
Originally Posted by PassionOfHybrid
Sounds like a completely fabricated idea being passed as a fact.

It must have touched something inside you though, otherwise you wouldn't have replied with so much negativity
I loveeeee it, it's beautiful. Mybe you don't understand the deeper meaning, not to worry, you'll get there.
Old 07-08-2015, 02:02 PM
Master

Quote:
God is in you in seed form. When He wakes up, you cease to exist. God is asleep in every particle in this universe. It's you who wakes up first and then you awaken God. And when God wakes up, neither you nor the world remain.
This sounds like the philosophy of Nirvana.
Cessation of existence after full realization (God-Realization).
Old 07-08-2015, 03:54 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
It must have touched something inside you though, otherwise you wouldn't have replied with so much negativity
I loveeeee it, it's beautiful. Mybe you don't understand the deeper meaning, not to worry, you'll get there.

Yes, it did. Spreading false information to get appraisal from others or to validate yourself kind plucks a nerve in me, sometimes.Especially when someone wants a genuine answer coming from a genuine place/source.

were you drunk?
Old 07-08-2015, 04:53 PM
celest

You wake up first. God is still asleep. When you wake up first, you experience pain and pleasure. You become aware of the shortcomings of the world and its beauty. Then you cry for help and seek the ultimate and then you wake up God. And when God is awakened in you, there is no “two.”

QUOTE=PassionOfHybrid]

were you drunk?[/QUOTE

There's a little more for you to see if you understand it now
Old 07-08-2015, 05:56 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
You wake up first. God is still asleep. When you wake up first, you experience pain and pleasure. You become aware of the shortcomings of the world and its beauty. Then you cry for help and seek the ultimate and then you wake up God. And when God is awakened in you, there is no “two.”

QUOTE=PassionOfHybrid]

were you drunk?[/QUOTE

There's a little more for you to see if you understand it now

Okay, i understand now.

It sounds genuine and more of rational explanation.
Old 07-08-2015, 07:10 PM
celest

Quote:
Originally Posted by PassionOfHybrid
Okay, i understand now.

It sounds genuine and more of rational explanation.

I'm so happy it meets your standards now, mybe it was you who was drunk all along
Old 07-08-2015, 07:29 PM
Suspended

It's purely metaphorical. The god within you is the truest form of self existing as a byproduct of all you are and all you have experienced. To come into contact with or awaken this God you must remove from yourself all that you do not wish to align with.
Old 15-11-2015, 04:35 PM
Deactivated Account

I have a voice within me that says" I am Gods son". I do not feel worthy to be that. This voice is always there for me and always tells me "I am a child of God". I know God exists, one time he touched me and I knew it was him. What do I do now, I can't ignore him, there must be something he wants me to do, and the question is what, I seem to be missing something here? Curious-one