Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 02-01-2016, 10:56 PM
Newbie ;)

Post Electronic Spiritual Attack

I have been going through an electronic spiritual attack. This is happening by electronic torture methods because of my spiritual information. I listed it all on the website I created at creationfact.com
Old 02-01-2016, 11:08 PM
Master
Seems a bit odd that you are being attacked because if the website was created in the name of Christ Messiah then naturally Jesus would give you full protection.

Attacks are only successful if sin still resides in your spirit. You have to get the Spirit of Christ into your host body first. Only then will the negative entities be unable to attack you.
Old 06-01-2016, 12:18 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahk
I have been going through an electronic spiritual attack. This is happening by electronic torture methods because of my spiritual information. I listed it all on the website I created at creationfact.com

Shadows or your entities that are attacking you are just trying to figure things out. These entities find you talking in forums like this they find minds and are wizards at it. When they find someone talking about something that they are interested in our are trying to understand they will just find your thoughts and enter into you from any where int eh world and god, Jesus or the holy {any body's name here} will not be able to stop them.

I can help you get rid of the entity.

Powessy
Old 12-08-2016, 06:45 PM
Seeker

Old 12-08-2016, 10:53 PM
Seeker

similar story

Old 12-08-2016, 11:09 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
Seems a bit odd that you are being attacked because if the website was created in the name of Christ Messiah then naturally Jesus would give you full protection.

Attacks are only successful if sin still resides in your spirit. You have to get the Spirit of Christ into your host body first. Only then will the negative entities be unable to attack you.

Sarahk, I have to agree with Tristran over this.
You should withdraw and purify your Heart and Soul with love only. Then see what happens. Give nothing/no distraction/no other energies room in your Soul except those things your Spirit holds most dear. This will involve discipline and pure desire. And focus into alignment with those principles, every detail of the mundane life as much as you can.