Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 24-01-2018, 11:45 PM
Super Moderator
Well....there's kind of a time and a place for everything so I don't always talk about it. What I say does depend on who I'm talking to. But I am generally happy to share what I have discovered so far.

And sometimes it's interesting...people can end up sharing their own experiences of one kind or another with you. Sometimes, even the most "earthy" people have had unusual things happen, or have some ability to perceive other realities.
Old 24-01-2018, 11:51 PM
Master
There is one person though – whom I can genuinely go to 'with my stuff’ and that is the local Aboriginal Elder I know.
He has seen elements from my past before I became fully consciously aware of them (perhaps having blocked them).

Because this Elder is Non-Dual Unconditional Love, that enables the unblocking, acceptance and the healing.

Old 25-01-2018, 12:01 AM
Master

You are very lucky to have such a friend as him. All of us needs some kind of friend that has abilities too that can help us through things.... They help by being a listening ear and they help with their knowledge. Also they are truly interested in the subject, unlike most people. Lol
Old 25-01-2018, 01:30 AM
Guide

That's why I'm here, Rena...I've had some pretty awesome things happen, but nobody to talk to. I kinda go overboard here sometimes.( I get a little excited:) You guys can share with me, I love hearing your stories...I believe you, because I know it's real, and we are not crazy! ( okay maybe a tad;). This world is so crazy backwards, people have no idea how real it is. I was experiencing this stuff most of my life....and still had no idea what it was. I thought psychic abilities were more blatant...like in your face, so I didn't know these dreams, quick I mages, feelings, and small video like clips, had any real validation.

I've had a few NDEs, and that's when things would always pick back up...God was calling me, and I wouldn't listen....even while experiencing it.

There's a funny story I want to share

I've always questioned it, what the he'll was all this? . It was here on this board two years ago, that I was on questioning it...posts after posts, and some very nice moderators and members assured me, but still I felt lost while talking to them. It was funny because between making these posts, I would wait for answers, and go off and answer others peoples post, and wait for people to answer mine. Back and forth.

Well, I was off answering anothers post, waiting for replies on mine...and I did it without even knowing. I was questioning my abilities, while answering another persons post and using my abilities at the same time.

I clearly read in her post that she was a math teacher, I saw it as I read it. I didn't know nobody else wasnt reading the same thing. When she replied to my comment, she asked, how did you know I taught math? I said, because you wrote it! She said no, I didn't! I said, yes you did! Lol.

She told me to go back and read it again, and so I did....and I couldn't find where she said she was a math teacher....I read it three more times, and it wasn't there. Then I looked to see if she had edited it, and she didn't...and then I looked to see if I was on the right post....and I was.

Then she said, I'm not surprised, I knew you guys on this board were psychic! (She was a new member and started this post)

And here I was, checking my own post I made, about my psychic experiences. Haha, it's funny looking back...I just couldn't accept it, even after all the years of experiences, and the NDEs, and yet...While I was feeling crazy, and questioning it.....I was doing it at the same time!

So hard headed I am, and I've been told that many times.
Old 25-01-2018, 10:29 PM
Master
Having communications with the departed is common for Saami-Karelian-Vepsian.
It is not really “being psychic” in the Western sense, it is part of the Shamanic culture.

Communications with the departed is common among my Oz-Aboriginal friends as well, so it is easy to relate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena
You are very lucky to have such a friend as him. All of us needs some kind of friend that has abilities too that can help us through things.... They help by being a listening ear and they help with their knowledge. Also they are truly interested in the subject, unlike most people. Lol
How shall I put it ........
He is a friend – but not really my friend as he is more like a person who belongs to everybody, yet nobody especially.
He serves everybody because he serves Totality in the Non-Dual sense, hence he is the lowest of the low humble person, but his abilities to serve make him the highest of the high that anyone can trust.

Old 25-01-2018, 10:34 PM
Master
only on hear
i o do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 26-01-2018, 09:09 AM
Newbie ;)

I only share it with people I am close to and trust, that's not too many people but I do wish to share it with loved ones in the hope it takes away fear of the unknown.
Old 26-01-2018, 09:15 PM
Master

Colorado,
Yes it is awesome to have someone to talk to about these things. That is very cool about thinking you read she was a math teacher and she had not wrote that!!!! We all experience these abilities in different ways!!!! Everytime i need to talk to someone about things i dont understand, i get on the forum.... But what sucks is when i post a thread, people hardly ever respond!!!! Which is discouraging
Old 27-01-2018, 01:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena
Everytime i need to talk to someone about things i dont understand, i get on the forum.... But what sucks is when i post a thread, people hardly ever respond!!!! Which is discouraging
Are you referring to this post of yours? http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=119686
Quote:
Why did i see my deceased dad crying?
Last night, i saw my dad when i was laying in bed with my eyes closed. He was crying and i dont know why. Anybody have any ideas? I really need some help with this.
Perhaps people (they/we/those) do not answer posts, because they/we do not know how to, didn’t see them, couldn’t relate to them or the timing wasn’t right - whatever.

I saw that post of yours, but wasn’t going to answer it, because I’d rather leave it to the real “psychics” and because to me – it was an ‘odd note’.

Odd, because (from my mapped experiences point of view), the departed usually always come to visit the loved ones to tell them how well they are now - almost to the point of bragging - showing the youthful and radiant images of themselves to make the point.

It is only those just very recently departed – who are confused and bewildered by their *felt* ‘untimely passing’ that pour out their emotions with anger or sadness about them not being seen or heard by the living.
But once they accept the situation – peace and serenity follows with expanded awareness (a kind of ‘awakening’).

Odd note also, because (from my experience) communications with the departed are ‘other dimensional’ and “energetic”, ‘translated’ by our minds (within the mind space) into mental images and ‘voices’.
Energetic communications have an “aura” about them, so a simple image or a sentence conveys much depth about its overall meaning, which is sensed or intuitively directly understood.

So if your father hadn’t just passed at the time of your ‘vision’, then another explanation is that you projected your own sadness and longing upon your father’s image, because you so do miss him.
But I could be totally wrong here!

Ultimately the answer you seek, comes from Your connection with your Father. Others can only guess or give ideas, so looking for answers from others is kind of like seeking them from the wrong direction.
But it often does help to voice ones questions.

Old 28-01-2018, 12:50 AM
Master
Bunny

I used to when I first awoke—but not so much anymore.

People believe what they want to believe, and I see no reason to approach them with my spiritual thoughts about the afterlife unless the conversation leads up to it.

I actually got into a rather heated disagreement on reincarnation with a coworker. And she’s very passionate so I figured it’s be wise not to step on her toes.