Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 30-07-2017, 05:44 PM
Master
nature spirits

The gardening season is in full swing and it's time to harvest fruit and vegetables. Before I start to pick them, I thank them for their bounty and in return I hear, "You're welcome." from them in my mind. I believe I made a connection to nature spirits instead of the actual plant.

I'm wondering if anyone here has had any experiences with nature spirits which you'd like to share.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)

Last edited by Chrysalis : 30-07-2017 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Changed the title
Old 31-07-2017, 02:12 AM
Suspended
Yes one time i was walking by a river and as i did i said God bless this water and then i also got what you have said here, i got a "thank you" and i also saw a blue mist move across the top of the water and vanish on the other side of the river.
Old 31-07-2017, 03:13 AM
Master
What a wonderful experience, thank you for sharing.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Old 02-08-2017, 12:57 PM
Newbie ;)

Once I made love with the wind, since then I call her Princess Wind.

Once in a spiritual/magical ritual, I dived into a river to be cleansed. With my head tilted to my side, I noticed the symmetry of the figure of the river spirit.

Once in a tantra ritual, I made love with my partner using clay because the earth spirit told me he would lend his vigor to me.

Once fire wanted to teach me courage, irreverence and being more unscrupulous. So I invested a lot in a business like a greedy capitalist pig but lost a big chunk. This opened up another opportunity for a happier ending.
Old 02-08-2017, 10:13 PM
Guide
Hey Chrys.. Good to see ya again. I just emailed you and then i saw this thread and had to pop in and here you are!

I have many experiences with nature spirits. I get spirits inhabiting the plants and trees and showing me their forms and even manipulating the plants to great extremes, such as telekinesis. Bending branches, talking to me, showing me projections of form etc. I have some great friends in nature and it is a pleasure to make allies with them. I did a lot of healing work with nature spirits. We learned to heal dead branches and even conjure leaves on unhealthy limbs. At times I can remove blight and tar spot, and yellowing leaves turn green again with my gaze. Very rewarding working with nature.
Old 02-08-2017, 10:15 PM
Guide
Hey NG, good to see you too. Long time no see.
Old 02-08-2017, 11:14 PM
Master
Hello everyone.

Thank you for sharing such wonderful experiences and always welcome more.

Old 03-08-2017, 01:14 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerubiel
Hey NG, good to see you too. Long time no see.
Hey hello Kerubiel, yup you too.
Old 04-08-2017, 02:10 PM
Knower

I have often dreamt of trees I shall try to give my understanding in words, here goes.

They give forth a secret of their given truth, for you Are one of their given means that is of their truth to give honour to their truth, it is of all yet to recognise the given knowledge of the ages of their given wisdoms so only then is it to be so that you may be Given the Grace of their wisdom for they shall be within the truth of their means given upon their creation of wisdom to all that Binds in the passings of the Age of Agelessness.

Yet is it now for you to dwell within your insight gained so you may then give forth your wisdom gained in the days of their wisdom given?

They give all so that you may dwell within their Age for all within their binding of creation is life given. So unto you now so it is now within your means to receive the wisdom of the truth for all who are within the passings of days are fortunate to a given truth within the walkings that gather amongst the leaves of fallen times, so be of your given times combined for it will be upon the passings given forth to where you are within the wisdom gathered amongst the leaves of the age you shall be upon soon?

For the Grace that you give truth to is the giver of the wisdom that is of your insight towards the wisdom of your depth of truth, for it is by the means of a truth given by the leaves gathered within the All Binding Grace Of Creation that life is given it's new ages of Passings for the Age of The Eternal Forest Is All knowing for they are the givers of all certain passings within their given truth of their wisdom.

Yet it is also to be aware of the passings of all who are willing to the means given forth by their truth, it is upon them to give notice to know that all the knowledge is lost for it is the loss of their Age of truth that is their wisdom lost

Giving truth to their age that gave forth their gift of wisdom is shared throughout time to only then be forgotten, so it is of their truth now that shall dwell in the Ages of Agelessness

For the Ancient truth is eternal For The Agelessness Of Time is The Grace of all Truths. For time that is for you to be within is yet known for it is lost to you.For the untold truth of a wisdom gathered is the knowledge given within their wisdoms of truth known for such insight is now within the Agelessness Of Time.

But a portion of the wisdom of truth that binds all is here in a few words only to describe a passing given in a dream for it is to breathe their life. So given by the known understanding unto you the dweller within what is yet known so give it forth your insight for it may be your truth to receive the higher knowledge of an age of truth for it is to the passings of their given wisdom that gives forth their secret given truth

Forth to you unwillingly it must pass if you should ever need to be within such a depth of Wisdom. Therefore are you of the given forth or are you among the forth given?

Do you wish to give reason to the wisdoms of such depth?

Will it be within the means of your known understanding to obtain a baseline of truth to then give wisdom to your insight?

For your means of insight will be upon such truths yet bestowed unto you by the Agelessness of Time.

All I'm talking about is trees and the agelessness of time that gathers their truth for it is the gestures of Mankind that are forth to their means within the passings of all who give to their reason.

To speak of the trees is to give creation your insight
Old 17-09-2017, 11:34 PM
Master
Hi John and thank you for sharing.

I believe trees have a lot of stored wisdom for us to learn that goes beyond their willingness to help heal us via energetic means. I think, out of all the nature spirits, trees are the easiest to connect with to develop a relationship. All we need to do is take some time, on a regular basis, with a tree. It's a beginning and who knows where it'll lead and what will be taught.

May wonderful experiences continue.