Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 16-06-2011, 04:50 AM
Wallaby

Information around the 2012 ascension

Hi guys,

I would like to know all your views on the ascension and what it means for us all. I noticed there were a lot of comments made in a prior thread regarding Siamnatee's daughter who has spiritual powers but I was hoping you could put your thoughts and understandings in just one central thread - as I have no real knowledge of this as yet and am really interested in this.

Also, any comments about what effect the ascension has had on your mind and thoughts since it began (from 2008 I believe), to date would be appreciated.

Please let me know if I am talking out of turn with any requests as I am very very new to this all.
Old 16-06-2011, 04:56 AM
Ascender

Ascension is just broadening our awareness, living in harmony with nature and the universe, knowing how the laws operate and swinging with them so that we can live in joy. It doesn't mean we'll all gain 'supernatural' abilities. It just means being attuned to all that is and re-aligning with our true self's and the Creator.
Old 16-06-2011, 06:33 AM
Wallaby

So my question then is, why does this affect our mental status during this time? I have had it explained to me that a lot of my disinterest, loss of motivation, general feeling of being overwhelmed and wanting to be very distant and away physically from everyone else (ie get away from it all and just disappear) is as a result of this ascension.

Does anyone else have these issues? Or am I on the wrong track completely?
Old 16-06-2011, 03:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallaby
So my question then is, why does this affect our mental status during this time? I have had it explained to me that a lot of my disinterest, loss of motivation, general feeling of being overwhelmed and wanting to be very distant and away physically from everyone else (ie get away from it all and just disappear) is as a result of this ascension.

I think first and foremost that if you are truly feeling that way in your life you should get yourself checked out by a medical practitioner first. As such symptoms can be the result of depression, anxiety, or something even worse. To just shrug it off as just being ascension symptoms can be very damaging to a persons physical and mental well being.
Old 16-06-2011, 10:28 PM
Wallaby

Oh don't worry, thank you for making sure that I have gone down the right medical path

I have been through that whole medical process since 2008 (funnily enough was when all my problems started) but my psychic therapist thinks that only 10-15% of my mental issues are as a result of normal day-to-day life effects and the remainder due to angel "issues". Hence why I am asking the questions at the moment - because I have had the necessary therapy etc etc and changed my life which has definately helped with most of the prior issues - however now, I just cannot shake this internal feeling of just having a hole in my gut and nothing seems to fill it - the therapist said this was "angel issues" as a result of the ascension all these feelings are intensified.

So I am interested in how these things may or may not be affecting everyone else.
Old 16-06-2011, 11:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallaby
Oh don't worry, thank you for making sure that I have gone down the right medical path

I have been through that whole medical process since 2008 (funnily enough was when all my problems started) but my psychic therapist thinks that only 10-15% of my mental issues are as a result of normal day-to-day life effects and the remainder due to angel "issues". Hence why I am asking the questions at the moment - because I have had the necessary therapy etc etc and changed my life which has definately helped with most of the prior issues - however now, I just cannot shake this internal feeling of just having a hole in my gut and nothing seems to fill it - the therapist said this was "angel issues" as a result of the ascension all these feelings are intensified.

So I am interested in how these things may or may not be affecting everyone else.

what are "angel issues?" To me it sounds more like your therapist that you were seeing was just telling you off the wall stuff to not give you the proper help that you may of needed.

but if you think this is what it really is.. then a quick google search on ascension symptoms will be what you are looking for.

perhaps even a search on grounding techniques to help you during your transition.
Old 16-06-2011, 10:48 PM
surrendertotheflow

I have to disagree with you ROM, there is no such thing as supernatural abilities. However, things like telepathy, telekinesis, time travel, etc... are real things that are just beyond most people's comprehension.

As ascension draws nearer, you will experience changes in awareness, like you mentioned, but in my belief, a heightened sense of awareness means you'll be able to comprehend "supernatural" things more "naturally"
Old 17-06-2011, 12:12 AM
mattie

Innate, But Largely Dormant

Quote:
Originally Posted by surrendertotheflow
... things like telepathy, telekinesis, time travel, etc... are real things that are just beyond most people's comprehension.

As ascension draws nearer, you will experience changes in awareness, like you mentioned, but in my belief, a heightened sense of awareness means you'll be able to comprehend "supernatural" things more "naturally"

What we've called psychic abilities are innate abilities that are largely dormant. There are countless accounts of these beginning to emerge w/ those who are actively raising their consciousness.

The unfolding of these abilities is tied more into personal growth than a supposed ascension date such as 12/21/12.
Old 17-06-2011, 01:08 AM
surrendertotheflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
What we've called psychic abilities are innate abilities that are largely dormant. There are countless accounts of these beginning to emerge w/ those who are actively raising their consciousness.

The unfolding of these abilities is tied more into personal growth than a supposed ascension date such as 12/21/12.

I can definitely agree with you there mattie. I still find there to be some significance to that date regarding ascension, though.
Old 10-07-2011, 03:05 PM
mattie

2012 Date

Quote:
Originally Posted by surrendertotheflow
...I still find there to be some significance to that date regarding ascension, though.

I don't dismiss that this date is tied into ascension, just that ascension won't be an automatic overnight thing that occurs w/o any effort or spiritual growth on our part.

It is likely that the dates such as are on the Mayan calendar aren't meant to represent exact calendar dates, but a date that is the center of a broader change of eras or consciousness.

One of the significant things about this date is that is has generated a huge amount of focus on the spiritual/energetic issues associated w/ expanding consciousness. While there has been allot of fear mongering rubbish spewed out in the mix there have also been some excellent discussions. It is likely that many have thought about this seriously because of this date.