Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 31-05-2015, 12:49 AM
Ravenspirit

Orphalese For Windows 8.1

I've always liked this particular tarot program but I dislike Pay Pal and that's the only way they let you pay for it that I know of. It's basically kept me from purchasing it and using the limited shareware version for a long time. Since I don't use a lot of the online features it's been fine until last year when at one point the programmer added a nag screen and I went back to an older version and stopped updating it. I didn't mind the other restrictions so much but that really bugged me. I just don't like nag screens. The only thing I did mind was not being able to use more than 3 decks and I got around that just by changing them out.

Well, unfortunately for the programmer something viral hit his server and he decided to release an unlimted version of the program that was stored elsewhere. He's been rewriting his program so that there's a version sans online access and one with. Right now you can get an unlocked, unregistered version with full multiple deck capacity up to like 300 decks sans nag screen. At some point with the next new version I am assuming that the online stuff will stop being accessible unless you choose to pay and register but if you don't upgrade and just use this version you will pretty much have the program for free.

Barring an OS incompatibility program at some future date just using this free version is fine by me. The one thing that would have made me buy it, being able to have more decks, that's a permanent thing now and will be in future according to the forum. I don't need the online access to other decks and that enough to purchase another version later. I am going to likely upgrade to Windows 10, but that will likely be my last OS upgrade as I don't plan on going cloud with whatever they're going to do after that. I'm not a cloud/subscription plan person and from what Microsoft it saying after Windows 10 they will be doing something like that. I don't want it. Didn't want it with Adobe, don't want it with Microsoft. Win 10 can just be my last OS...

Anyway as tarot programs go I love this one. I mostly meditate on and collect various decks. I gave up professional reading a long time ago. It was just too taxing on my energy levels. I have autoimmune problems and I find I can't just read all the time anymore and be okay. I need to channel my energy into maintaining the best state of health that I can. I can do readings sans the tarot anyway and frankly I just felt burned out on doing anyway. Too many years, too many of the same questions, shrug.

You can download it here. It's all the same program, just different decks included. I use the one sans decks and use my own that I like. I've collected and or made dozens of decks over the years from my decks so I don't need any of these really. This version is working for me no nag screen so far, everything unlocked, no registration necessary...

http://www.orphalese.net/downloads.a...osenculture=en