Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 23-12-2010, 07:50 PM
Darkest-Messiah

Angel1

Charlie, I was going to ask...quoting your welcome to me: "I am "chaos" beyond your wildest imagination :)"

Ummm...................The Lady Fire-Maiden is 100% everything chaos designed best.................wellllllllllllllll beyond my wildest imagination and hope....in fact, that's why she is my goddess...........LOL...........I can NOT picture any chaos so perfect as she.......is that ok with you?

Yeah, I think our fine administrators here will enjoy our combined antics (is that called brown-nosing?)
Old 23-12-2010, 07:51 PM
Darkest-Messiah

wow...note to ronald.......do NOT colorize in greens

LOL
Old 23-12-2010, 08:15 PM
Sira

Chaos introduces change - much needed in these times!
Old 23-12-2010, 09:15 PM
CK39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkest-Messiah
Charlie, I was going to ask...quoting your welcome to me: "I am "chaos" beyond your wildest imagination :)"

Ummm...................The Lady Fire-Maiden is 100% everything chaos designed best.................wellllllllllllllll beyond my wildest imagination and hope....in fact, that's why she is my goddess...........LOL...........I can NOT picture any chaos so perfect as she.......is that ok with you?

Yeah, I think our fine administrators here will enjoy our combined antics (is that called brown-nosing?)

Dark Master, only you and I know how good you are you allowed to be on this message board and management will never be able to put it back together again. Son this is going to be fun and I am glad that I get to watch you at play.

just,

old charlie
Old 23-12-2010, 11:28 PM
Darkest-Messiah

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK39
Dark Master, only you and I know how good you are you allowed to be on this message board and management will never be able to put it back together again. Son this is going to be fun and I am glad that I get to watch you at play.

just,

old charlie

Charlie....I promise - I didnt do it.....the devil did - I am just simply his messiah
Old 24-12-2010, 03:40 AM
Master
Note>>>Just because I'm intrigued and I 'like' someone doesn't mean I don't have my job to do. And it doesn't mean I won't be keeping an eye (along with others) on ya. Just try not to shoot the sheriff (or yourself in the foot).

Old 24-12-2010, 04:28 AM
Darkest-Messiah

Thumbs up

lol.........NO PROB WITH THAT FIRST PART, SILVERGIRL, I RESPECT YOUR JOB, AND I AM A NATIONALLY ACCLAIMED BUSINESSMAN WHO FULLY RESPECTS QUALITY WORK ETHICS........NOR WITH SHOOTING THE SHERIFF (ME N HIM ARE KOOL AFTER THE LAST STANDOFF WITH HIM AND HIS MEN, AND ALL BUT ONE OF HIS MEN LIKE ME TOO {NOW} )

BUT AS FAR AS ME SHOOTING MY OWN FOOT OFF???? ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT I DO UNDERSTAND A LOT, TRY HARD TO ALWAYS ALLOW OTHERS TO HAVE THEIR VIEWS (EVEN PROTECTING THE VIEWPOINTS OF SOME I DISAGREE WITH), BUT I ALSO STAND FOR HIGHER THINGS THAN MANY ALLOW (SADLY THIS LAST PART DOES CAUSE PROBLEMS WHEN OTHERS DISALLOW HUMANITY TO SUCCEED FULLY)........

HERE'S TO YA!

BY THE WAY...SO FAR ENJOYABLE FORUM, AND I HOPE TO REMAIN IN QUALITY STANDINGS HERE (YES, I HAVE REFUSED TO ANSWER A FEW THINGS TOO... )
Old 24-12-2010, 06:50 PM
CK39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Note>>>Just because I'm intrigued and I 'like' someone doesn't mean I don't have my job to do. And it doesn't mean I won't be keeping an eye (along with others) on ya. Just try not to shoot the sheriff (or yourself in the foot).

Silvergril you are cool and I mean that honestly. Darkest Messiah and I do need supervision and I am glad that you have taken an interest in us. I am a law and order man and I do respect authority, it is just that it is fun to push the envelope a bit. What is funny is that Darkest Messiah and I will probably end up being friends we are two of a kind in a lot of ways.

just love,

CK
Old 24-12-2010, 06:53 PM
CK39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkest-Messiah
Charlie....I promise - I didnt do it.....the devil did - I am just simply his messiah

Darkest Messiah, I promise - I didn't do it....God did it - I am His messenger

love,

CK
Old 24-12-2010, 08:35 PM
Darkest-Messiah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sira
Chaos introduces change - much needed in these times!

Oh gods abounding and goddesses surrounding...hope so...serriously hope so, Sira...thanks