Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 14-11-2010, 01:25 AM
Moon Willow

My cat has been trying to teach me! Most of the time though she just gives that dumb-human-look on the days when I don't do so well.

I have also read many books (especially those by the Pleadians) that also mention about internet being the first step in the direction of full-time telepathy. It makes sense to me, but I guess there is nothing to do really, but just wait and see how this develops!

Moon Willow
Old 14-11-2010, 12:20 PM
Ladofthelight

I see the internet as a version of the Akashic records...

It was cool to come to this realization on my own and then hear many other people spontaneously come up with it as well...

100th Monkey phenomenon at its best!
Old 14-11-2010, 02:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
Hi John, could you elaborate on this?

I will do my best. It is an extensive subject.

Those in power control the masses through the dissemination of fear based information. That is because a person in fear can not think clearly. There natural realization ability is blocked by the logical mind when that person has given in to their fears.

Deception is required to frighten a person. We see this best in advertising where all the various claims could not in reality be true. Yet we are conditioned to react instead of reflect. I suspect that most of us ignore any clear thought process that we might have.

We use deception our self ever time we wish to make a good impression and exaggerate the truth to accomplish that desire. It takes courage to be authentic and kind with respect for those who would dislike our way of being.

In my view, a culture like this has been enslaved.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 14-11-2010, 03:02 PM
Ladofthelight

I agree with you, John.

I think the "fear" is activated in multiple ways. Whether it be through media propaganda or the devices by which the propaganda is spread.

I believe technology is just as responsible for it. Not to say technology is "bad", but it most definitely serves as a distraction from the "self". yet another layer to work through if one is not consciously aware of what it can possibly do.
Old 14-11-2010, 03:22 PM
Master
I think about metaphysical laws..

The Law of Duality, The Law of Oneness, The Law of Correspondence, The Law of Vibration..

For example, the dual nature of the universe is with the law of correspondence. Through the law of correspondence, we also see connections and vibrational energies.

I always say studying differences leads us to study connections.

We are very connected, although there are also too many differences to be put in objective boxes.
Old 15-11-2010, 04:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
I will do my best. It is an extensive subject.

Those in power control the masses through the dissemination of fear based information. That is because a person in fear can not think clearly. There natural realization ability is blocked by the logical mind when that person has given in to their fears.

Deception is required to frighten a person. We see this best in advertising where all the various claims could not in reality be true. Yet we are conditioned to react instead of reflect. I suspect that most of us ignore any clear thought process that we might have.

We use deception our self ever time we wish to make a good impression and exaggerate the truth to accomplish that desire. It takes courage to be authentic and kind with respect for those who would dislike our way of being.

In my view, a culture like this has been enslaved.

John

Good points John & nicely said...
Old 17-12-2010, 07:24 AM
wirewhat

Need some help:

I think this has something to do with communication so here it goes:
I have a tendency when i talk to people and when i asked them a question that i already know what they are going to say, i would say that i can do this 50 percent of the time and be right, i just don't know how i can build on this. I have also been told that if you have more than one ability that your secondary ability will be a little more difficult to work on.

Any thoughts would be great :) Please and Thank you!
Old 17-12-2010, 05:40 PM
Master
Hello wirewhat,

Listening carefully to what people are saying is a skill in itself. I suspect that it does involve telepathy. Why would it not? In my view we are all telepathic.

You can build on this by studying about telepathy and practicing it with others.

Every ability we have sort of has a life of its own. There are ranges of potentials for it and how it integrates with all our other skills. It is a matter of choice how we focus our efforts and select the things we wish to improve upon. Then investing the time and energy will produce the desired results.

Best Wishes!
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 19-12-2010, 01:37 PM
mattie

Occurring With All Of Us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
I've heard various things about the higher vibration times that is dawning now - an age where we will all become more and more telepathic. ...

Any thoughts?

As we expand our consciousness we will see an increase in what is called our psychic abilities. This includes telepathy & soooooooo much more.
Old 02-01-2011, 03:00 PM
dukaporax

telepathy is not as sweat an easy to control as most of you people think. Check my thread on telepathic ability.