Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 29-10-2010, 12:09 AM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladofthelight
I believe many can achieve some sort of "enlightenment" through a massive influx of energy, or a major trauma.

Just look at people who have Near Death Experiences...

A major influx of energy could result in a massive DMT release, resulting in visions of "the other side". Through my "awakening", I have had glimpses of the other side, and darn it if it wasn't the coolest!

Lightfilled,

I receive "downloads" on a regular basis... Like many others I am sure. The energy around my head will shift, and I will get a jolt of energy shot into my body through the crown chakra. This is coupled with a change in the pitches in my ears. I have grown to love these moments. I just simply take what is given and spread it all around my energy fields.

Thay have continued to come in in the last four or five months. As this has happened, I have come into the conscious knowing of healing abilities, and my regular senses have become heightened. I have also noticed others coming to me seeking conversation about "what the point is". of course, the purpose is infinite, but many on this planet don't think to discuss such material.

My voice has also become more dynamic... I am a singer, and strangely enough my range has increased a comfortable two and a half steps. This is not normal, but I welcome it!

I have a feeling that I will be using my voice for something in the future. I heard a voice in my head in February that said, "You need to learn how to play the guitar." I immediately stood up, went to the store and bought one. I have been teaching myself, and what a joy it has been.

Whatever or whoever is traveling with me, I am happy to have them along.

Never have I felt more at peace.

:-)

That's truly wonderful, Lad I'm a singer too, by the way. I play guitar pretty badly, but well enough to accompany myself on the songs I like, which are mostly folk. Music's in my blood. The "downloads" continue for me too
Old 29-10-2010, 01:07 AM
Master
Wow I wish I could feel that peace you're feeling it must be so ecstatic.
SPiritlite.
Old 29-10-2010, 03:59 AM
Ladofthelight

one's "peace" may be another's chaos... Remember that. :-)
Old 29-10-2010, 04:29 AM
Master
Huh Lad that's a good one too :)
Spiritlite.
Old 13-11-2010, 05:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladofthelight
one's "peace" may be another's chaos... Remember that. :-)

Yes that is something that I understand myself.

I see that I am about 2 week late for this discussion. I did wish to comment on the following.

1) I have not read the Marcinak Pleadian books but I have read similar books as well as the Kryon information about Pleadians. I understand that our DNA was altered to reflect the God essence by aligning it with the DNA of the Pleadians. We are genetically Pleadian. Kryon speaks extensively about this subject.

2) The 9/11 event was indeed an inside Job. More than a few channels have revealed this. The evidence and validation for that will be seen and understood best by our grandchildren. The videos we have clearly show that those buildings were brought down by demolition explosives. Since our culture can not accept any realization about the nature of people we elect to lead us at this time, we refuse to recognize the obvious. I think it best to have compassion for the culture and its leaders.

I found this discussion open and refreshing.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 03-12-2010, 11:49 PM
Ladofthelight

I feel like bumping this conversation up...

I re-read "Bringers of the Dawn" recently. It puts a smile on my face every time I do.

Loves to all...
Old 05-12-2010, 02:47 PM
gabriel

hi i find that with received guidance and spiritual messages there is an issue with physicalness. what is subtle energy for some is physical for others. what is truth, for others is a collective consciousness. i do not mean to encourage the idea of separation - them and us or others, just trying to explain simply.

and this roles into the the notions of dimensions, realms and existances. as you are looking for evidence that the daily earth life has changed you may not be seeing what is already there.

the ordinary everyday earthlife has changed immeasurably, this is not evenly spread across the planet, but make no mistake. the world you live in today is not the one you were born into.

think and feel with your heart. gabriel
Old 06-12-2010, 04:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
Hi sunny,

Sorry for not answering sooner. I'm still new to the forum and not real good at navigating!

From my personal experience, I would have to say Barbara Marciniak is definitely channeling the Pleiadians, and their message is direct, bold, and doesn't pull punches!

By the way... why would anyone believe the government saying there are no Pleiadians and no one is channeling them?? Did you really expect them to say, "Oh yeah, folks... the unflattering truth they've been telling about us for years is absolutely accurate..!!!" ??

LOL...This is a very interesting thread. I have more respect for the Pleadians if they've actively been trying to cut through the fog of late. Good for them.

I have previously read the bits about the DNA activation and spiritual awakening taking place now, and as a healer it all sounded quite plausible to me. But that's more of a feel-good message, as important and really enlightening as it is.

Not to take away from that at all, because it is powerful and worthy info, or at least some confirmation of our spiritual potential ...but the bit about the 9/11 incident is really going out on a limb, which heretofore they've really not done. So this is as much about them stepping up to assist as it is about us waking up to our own future.

And both are good. Let's see where we all end up Seems things really are changing

peace/blessings,
7L
Old 29-01-2011, 07:35 PM
aKuna

Yes have read and in the early 80's when she first began live sessions attended several small groups on the east coast.. What she channeled was very clear and seemed to be new by all accounts and fit perfect as confirmation to my own messages.
What I've noted is the info. pretty much still holds true the difference being it was stated for the level the photon light awareness was at that time, the frequencies of awareness has changed (expanded greatly in 30years)
The Pleiadians then and now still pull no punches but like all channeled material it is translated at the level of the messengers belief filters, and is received by the listener through their belief filters. From what little I hear through Barbara herself I find it merges beautifully with my own messages from Higher Consciousness sources not Pleiadian.
I would say her books are still of value and as with all things read with an open mind willing to expand exponentially.
As with ANY material we must each apply our personal discernment as we each are here to walk our own path not that devised by others.....
Old 29-01-2011, 09:38 PM
Master
T.Y. aKuna and everyone else.
Spiritlite.