Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 16-08-2019, 03:28 PM
Master
MUCH LOVE to all...this energy does even more of what the full moon does anyway...to reveal the deepest desires, obstacles, and inner thoughts and feelings of our hearts.

BOTH as individuals and as a community of humanity.

It's about surfacing, sharing, community, ownership and support and lovingkindness.

I feel just WOW. Amazing. After feeling rather ungrounded and overwhelmed, but in a good way, for the last few months...I am beginning to feel more healed, more human, and more free in a deep and profound way.

A taste of the Age we are in process of becoming

Disclaimer, similar to Ariaeche, Aquarius moon and Gemini rising sun, plus Cancer sun are at the top in my chart.

Peace & blessings ALL and much love & light
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 18-08-2019, 07:24 AM
Guide

Hmm, did not know. The morning upon waking, I felt HORRIBLE. I had also been wearing my Sunshine Aura Quartz for about two weeks, when I could only get by with it on for a few hours, but I thought I wanted to dig deep since crying every day was already my thing...lol

I cancelled an appointment due to feeling super depressed, and I needed that appointment. I also didn't think I could get the day done, and almost did not show early for work as I was told to, but than I did.

However, I was feeling super fragile, and hating life, and super depleted, and in that I managed to walk off of my last job, and pretty much got fired.

Than the next day being that of Friday August 16, was apparently an astrologically, a good day, and it was. I dreamt that it was time to take off the sunshine aura quartz, so I did, and I started to feel quite optimal, just as soon as I took it off. Picked up my cheque later that night, and talked with my employer who has given me another chance if I want it - in 3 weeks, and because I confessed not feeling well, hence why I quit my other job 3 weeks before, he's given me a breather. I'm not working at all for THREE WHOLE WEEKS!!!

I am however still awaiting on a call that I believe will come in these weeks, and well, I am cleansing. I REALLY needed this break last year, but I am doing it now.

&&& on Full Moons, I had a chart for mine for the rest of the year, that on the night of a full moon, that you can write out a wish in terms of already having it, and burying it in the ground, if though you were planting a seed under the light, and in 30 days, it is said to come true. I don't have a balcony, nor a window, nor anywhere outside that I feel I can safely do this, unless I go to my parents outside the city. Could be fun.
Old 18-08-2019, 02:12 PM
Seeker
Missed seeing this Full Moon unfortunately, as the last few nights here have been overcast/rainy. Last night was the first clear-ish night for ages, did see the Moon but it was already waning again :-/

Shame, as I love seeing Full Moons and capturing photos of them.
Old 18-08-2019, 08:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Almost full moon time again, so we're already in its energies.
It's full at 14:31 here - GMT+2 - so less than a day and a half away.

What I read is that it can create quite some inner upheaval, but I feel it is quite soothing.
I saw it rise last night and it was gorgeous! Even a little pink! I took some time to connect with it so the energies could flow better. I always ground that connection as well so that things that don't serve can flow away. It always feels so good to do that!
I feel it brings some calm and quiet after a period of upheaval (Mercury RX, Lion's Gate, both overlapping and then straight into the full moon energies). It's been quite the ride, hihi.

Hope you're having a good moon time too!

Lots of loving vibes no doubt. Amen
Old 19-08-2019, 11:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueCrazyLion
Missed seeing this Full Moon unfortunately, as the last few nights here have been overcast/rainy. Last night was the first clear-ish night for ages, did see the Moon but it was already waning again :-/

Shame, as I love seeing Full Moons and capturing photos of them.
I couldn't see the moon on the night before the full moon either :( I did the night before that and that made me happy. But yes, a shame!
Old 19-08-2019, 11:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Lots of loving vibes no doubt. Amen

After the full moon I did feel the energies dip. I was tired, feeling sleepy all day etc. Maybe it has to do with the body digesting all that has happened, but I don't like it much.
Might be the weather too, or a combination. No sun for days, which never helps. Today there's some sun again and I feel better. I need light!
I think a combination with the energies dipping as I often feel that after a good full moon.
Old 20-08-2019, 11:49 AM
Seeker
Quote:
I couldn't see the moon on the night before the full moon either :( I did the night before that and that made me happy. But yes, a shame!
I find it really frustrating when you end up missing the night of the Full Moon itself because of cloud cover but see it on the nights either side, when it's nearly full!
Unfortunately this has happened too often this year as it's been one of the rainiest years on record where I am, I think. We missed the May Full Moon too because there were about 4 consecutive cloudy nights which coincided with its maximum!
Old 20-08-2019, 12:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueCrazyLion
I find it really frustrating when you end up missing the night of the Full Moon itself because of cloud cover but see it on the nights either side, when it's nearly full!
Unfortunately this has happened too often this year as it's been one of the rainiest years on record where I am, I think. We missed the May Full Moon too because there were about 4 consecutive cloudy nights which coincided with its maximum!
Yes, it has happened here on several occasions as well. It hasn't been one of the best years concerning weather, and still isn't.
Our summer this year was non-existent with exception of a few days that were insanely hot. Now it's like autumn, going into winter. Wearing my warmest winter sweater at night and sometimes my thermal socks.

It is a shame to not see the full moon, but the energies won't be blocked by clouds. Maybe diffused a bit before they get to us but the energies come through regardless? Maybe in some cases this is a good thing?
But yeah, seeing it is sure nice!
Old 20-08-2019, 03:20 PM
Pathfinder
Old 21-08-2019, 12:40 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Yes, it has happened here on several occasions as well. It hasn't been one of the best years concerning weather, and still isn't.
Our summer this year was non-existent with exception of a few days that were insanely hot. Now it's like autumn, going into winter. Wearing my warmest winter sweater at night and sometimes my thermal socks.

It is a shame to not see the full moon, but the energies won't be blocked by clouds. Maybe diffused a bit before they get to us but the energies come through regardless? Maybe in some cases this is a good thing?
But yeah, seeing it is sure nice!
I think this year has had some of the most confused weather I've ever experienced: Really cold up till mid-June with sleet and hail showers, then getting rapidly warmer with a really hot/humid July, now it's cooled down again and getting increasingly chilly at night. In Scotland I think we're getting some kind of karma for the awesome summer we had last year, LOL!

I agree that the Full Moon's energy seems not to be inhibited by cloud cover - a number of people have told me this in the past too, how it's just as beneficial to hang up a Dreamcatcher in the window when the Full Moon is on a cloudy night, for example.

Looking forward to the September Full Moon already and hoping it'll be on a clear night - especially as it'll be the first Full Moon after the nights get properly dark again here. (Love your avatar BTW!)