Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Closed Thread

Old 16-01-2018, 06:34 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi Dee47, if you're still in this i'd like a reading, thank you. Btw...I believe there is no such thing as a "mischief" or "mistake"...whatever happens is a valuable experience and lesson, all set for the evolution of our soul. Doing is motion, which brings evolution ;)
Old 16-01-2018, 05:20 PM
Experiencer

Thanks for the encouragement CrystalSong, SkyGodWarrior, and Mojo Pan. I will keep doing this. Mojo Pan, I will give you a reading next, in the near future.

Thanks for the feedback, SkyGodWarrior. The handcuffs comment was a surprise to me, since it seemed to come out of nowhere. Those are the comments I trust the most because I know they are not "me" thinking them. The names, too, surprised me.

I don't like asking yes/no questions because it is too easy for my ego to answer and can be hard for me to tell that it's my ego.

This really is a fascinating process. When I have watched mediums on tv, I get what they're doing. I think interpretation is hard. Tyler Henry said he often just presents what he gets, and that often works better than when he interprets. But he does have some symbols that he knows how to interpret, and that, I think, can only come from practice.

You all know that I am just a beginner at this, and though I will do my best, it will not be as awesome as the stuff the professionals do. I don't really know how to manage what i get yet. So, a big thank you to my guinea pigs and cheerleaders. And blessings to all of you.
Old 16-01-2018, 05:59 PM
Experiencer

I am easily overwhelmed, so let's say that we have only one person up for a reading at a time. Once I've posted my reading for Mojo Pan, then someone else can request a reading. I think that would work best for me. Thanks so much.
Old 16-01-2018, 09:45 PM
Master
Hi Dee47.

I wanted to post to offer encouragement and support and to say essentially the same as CrystalSong, SGW, and Mojo Pan which is to keep it up and definitely keep practicing. I feel it can not be emphasized properly how important practicing and patience really is for psychic/ medium work.

Like CrystalSong says you really will learn through practice, time and patience what symbolism means what, what phrases mean, and even whom they are meant for.

So go easy on yourself, get plenty of rest, take your time, practice and have patience. I find many times people will start to practice with psychic/meiumship abilities and will become disheartened when results are not as acuurate at first, or they do not have these abilities strongly developed first go. Most times at the start no we will not have an 100 percent accuracy rating right at the start of trying. It takes time to learn how to communicate with spirit. It takes practice, time and understanding to learn how it is spirit prefers to communicate to us, and what exactly it is in reference to or what it means.

I have no doubt if you continue to practice, it will be an experience learned and well worth the effort. I have every faith you can learn and do this.

When I started I too was not as accurate and had my doubts, but continued to practice reading for others, and I have been pleasantly surprised ever since.

Do not be afraid to be open to what spirit brings you. It will not always be in regards to others and readings either. I am surprised often by spirit sneaking up on me with new information, and new faith , and new surprises in that things I thought were impossible are entirely possible.

Give it time.

Also wanted to let you know I find your way of reading for others with the phrases very interesting! I have never really read that way, as it should be, we are all different.

You have a unique way of sharing and communicating your gifts, like everyone else does. Please continue your learning, growing, and sharing of these gifts.

Blessings.
Old 16-01-2018, 11:03 PM
Master
Adding to what SaturinePluto said, I'll give you an example from giving and receiving readings today with other undergrad students, this lady new to it like you.

She was inquiring about my health and started describing what she saw:
"I see a Native American woman. She is making pottery with clay and minerals blending them together. Around her is sand and shrubs. She is very old and the sense is she holds plant medicine wisdom.
I sense she knows how to use the minerals and plants to make medicines. This is in regards to your illness. But I can't understand what it means".

Which was totally not a problem, I knew exactly what it meant! She was seeing Mormon Tea, or Navajo Tea as it's sometimes called. Botany name: Ephedra is a genus of gymnosperm shrubs.
It grows specifically in HighLand Desert platetue lands, around the Four Corners Region where New Mexico/Utah/Colorado and Arizona all meet. Much of that land is Reservations for several different tribes of Native Americans.
A very ancient plant which grows in sand of that land where Native Americans are famed for their pottery making. The plant uses minerals in the sand to form natural amphetamines in it's stalks. It's very useful for several types of illness's including asthma, allergies, preventing cavities, the common cold and flu.

Do you see how the information was all there? The vision she saw was a geographical location where the healing plant I need grows. The 'old woman making pottery' was how the plant creates it's medicine in its stalks - The old Indian woman (with plant knowledge) was a representation of the ancient healing plant.
While she didn't understand how it was relevant - I did, having grown up in that region and using that plant many times. Her vision and description was exactly what I needed to translate it to the answer and exact plant identification. (i'll call my friends and family back home and have them gather and ship me some)

Sometimes as Psychics we may get all the clues but can't quite understand it - but our subject will because they have the rest of the knowledge. The lady reading me had never been to deserts and didn't know the plant - but she pulled the appropriate clues in and I could put it together.
So just state what you receive and see Dee47. They should be able to use their existing knowledge to put your perceptions into proper context if they don't get too linear thinking that is. Which you can help them by letting them know answers may come in in symbols, descriptions and things similar - but not as exact information.
Old 17-01-2018, 08:18 PM
Experiencer

First of all I want to thank SaturninePluto and CrystalSong for your posts. They were so generous and loving, and they filled me with happiness, contentment, and joy. I want to respond specifically to each post, but now I am going to give my reading for Mojo Pan.

When I give a reading I let my fingers hover over the name of the person I am reading for. I didn't do it the first time, and so after this reading, I want to give another reading for Rena. I had thought of asking the querent to send me a pm with a picture, but then I remembered my experience with touch. In general my impressions aren't physical--they are primarily auditory but sometimes visual. However, years ago, when goofing around on Farmville, I discovered that I could make my fingers hover over "closed doors" and get a feeling for which one had the prize I wanted. It didn't work 100% of the time,, but the results were better than chance. And there were times--I could feel it--that I could get what I wanted nearly 100% of the time, and there were other times, when I wasn't quite in synch, that I would do very poorly. I could sense the results before trying it out. I could sense if I was in synch or not.

The reason I'm going into such detail here is so that you'll understand what happened when I put my fingers above Mojo Pan's name. My fingers felt different there than they did when I put my fingers over the short message he posted. The name felt more important than the message. So, here's what happened.

When my fingers hovered, I got an image of something flat like a screen, but with the texture of sand and the color of blood. Like a whole sheet of sand, flat, spread out like paper and the color of blood--not bloody, but blood colored. Maybe something like "life-giving sand"?

I can't believe I almost didn't write that impression down. I almost ignored it. Probably my guides prodded me and I realized, "oh, this is a message!"

Then I kept getting the name Erol. But I wasn't sure about the spelling. I got it again and again and again and again. I first heard that name during SkyGodWarrior's session, but he didn't say anything about it. And now here it is again. Who does it belong to? Not sure, but the story continues.

So, I thought, maybe Erol is my guide. I noticed the air was humming. I was awake, and the air was humming. I have never, ever had that experience before. It didn't scare me, but it was very evident. It's like I could literally hear the air vibrating.

And I asked my guide (though I nearly always avoid yes/no questions and have never before had a satisfactory response to one when I did go that route) "Is your name Erol? Do you want me to call you Erol?" And I got a very clear No it's not! And the voice seemed a bit irritated. It made me laugh out loud. It really cracked me up. I guess even guides have bad days, especially when their "people" are a little slow.

I really wanted to get words, since that it the mode I'm most used to and most trust, but I actually got very few. I realized that I needed to go with what was given, and so I relaxed and just let it be.

I got: you need to get your strength back up.

Is that message for Mojo Pan? I don't know. It wasn't clear to me.

Then I got "bachelor degree." and a little while later: "potato."

Mostly I got images. I had an image of a boy (4-6 years old?) in his underwear. He was saying something, but most of the time, in this session, I could hear words, but like at this moment, they were muffled. Sort of like hearing voices in another room--you can hear there's a conversation going on, but you can't make out the words. I couldn't hear what this boy was saying. But he was swinging something--a sword maybe? I think he was playing. Being strong. And it was after that image that I got the word "potato."

I fell asleep and had a really wild dream. I think the dream was for you, Mojo Pan, because it just didn't have the feel of my dreams. The energy in it was high, like the humming room earlier.

There was a wild party, lots of loud music. And there was pot, too. My family was there. I hadn't seen them in a long time and as I saw each one, I just cherished him/her. It was a wonderful celebration. I personally have never experienced or dreamed anything like it. It would be a possible scenario for meeting up with people after death--it was so loving and tension free. Loud--so tension for the ears, but not for the heart.

When Tyler Henry gets images of his grandfather, he knows that it's code for the grandfather of the person he's giving a reading to. I think the family members were like that. These were really, I think, the family members of Mojo Pan.

Now, a few words about Erol. I was talking to a friend of mine about this, someone who is very spiritual and has been instrumental in my turning in the direction I've turned to spiritually. I wondered if "Erol" might be "air ul," or something like that. She said, "Ariel?" And she said ArchAngel Ariel is connected to a lion. She provides powerful protection to the earth. She also said Bob Marley was actually the face of a lion, the face of ArchAngel Ariel, though people didn't know it at the time. And people would get together and have pot. So I googled Bob Marley and lion face and found what my friend was talking about. My friend said Bob Marley represented humanity coming together to take care of the earth. And also, freedom--which made me think of "without the handcuffs" that came up for SkyGodWarrior. Could the message be for both of you?

Anyway, there it is. Comments welcome.
Old 17-01-2018, 08:28 PM
Experiencer

As I said above, I want to give a reading for Rena another go. Then, if you'd like, I'd like to give you a reading, CrystalSong. Let me know if that's okay CrystalSong. Then, after that, I'll be open to one person posting a request.

I think I will try to do one every night, before bed, and continue, if needed, into the morning when I first wake up. I may not be able to do one every night. We'll just see.
Old 17-01-2018, 08:52 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Hi Dee47.

I wanted to post to offer encouragement and support and to say essentially the same as CrystalSong, SGW, and Mojo Pan which is to keep it up and definitely keep practicing. I feel it can not be emphasized properly how important practicing and patience really is for psychic/ medium work.

Like CrystalSong says you really will learn through practice, time and patience what symbolism means what, what phrases mean, and even whom they are meant for.

So go easy on yourself, get plenty of rest, take your time, practice and have patience. I find many times people will start to practice with psychic/meiumship abilities and will become disheartened when results are not as acuurate at first, or they do not have these abilities strongly developed first go. Most times at the start no we will not have an 100 percent accuracy rating right at the start of trying. It takes time to learn how to communicate with spirit. It takes practice, time and understanding to learn how it is spirit prefers to communicate to us, and what exactly it is in reference to or what it means.

I have no doubt if you continue to practice, it will be an experience learned and well worth the effort. I have every faith you can learn and do this.

When I started I too was not as accurate and had my doubts, but continued to practice reading for others, and I have been pleasantly surprised ever since.

Do not be afraid to be open to what spirit brings you. It will not always be in regards to others and readings either. I am surprised often by spirit sneaking up on me with new information, and new faith , and new surprises in that things I thought were impossible are entirely possible.

Give it time.

Also wanted to let you know I find your way of reading for others with the phrases very interesting! I have never really read that way, as it should be, we are all different.

You have a unique way of sharing and communicating your gifts, like everyone else does. Please continue your learning, growing, and sharing of these gifts.

Blessings.

I want to thank you for your loving gift of a response. After reading it and CrystalSongs', I felt on top of the world. (The responses from Mojo Pan and SkyGodWarrior earlier on also energized and motivated me. And I was thankful to Rena for courageously volunteering to be the first guinea pig.) I've always wanted to give to people, but I don't know how. It seems so complicated. But this feels so right I am a person who absolutely loves to learn. Doing this is every bit as thrilling for me as it might be for anyone else. It feels that in doing this I am giving myself a gift, but I really hope that others are benefiting, too, because I began doing it with that intention: to be helpful to others. I don't mind making mistakes--that is how we learn--but I don't want to hurt anyone in the process. Intention and prayers should help with that. Have you ever felt that your readings have hurt anyone?

You said that I'll come to have a better sense of who the messages are for. I am looking forward to that! I don't know what to make of "Errol," or "Ariel," but I did get a pretty clear sense that the dream I had last night wasn't for me. It just didn't feel like it was.

I also felt like I had a sense of SkyGodWarrior at times--of who he is. I felt a very masculine energy, a sense of someone "not me," but that sense was in no way problematic.

The sense I got from Mojo Pan was of energy, energy, energy, specifically sound energy, but other kinds, too--and yet I'm not sure if the energy was his or part of the message.

This is all very fascinating to me, and as someone who loves to learn, I am in my heaven. (I am learning 3 languages, which also puts me in my heaven.)

My son died in 2009; it was shortly before that that I began getting "words," but after that that I began developing my psychic abilities. So I have practiced "listening" for several years, but this thread is helping me to develop further. The last 9 years have helped me to trust it, to know what is me and what is not me, and other stuff, I'm sure. Now that I'm reading for others, I have new things to learn--such as is the message for me or for the person I'm trying to read for. I'll figure it out with practice. I don't mind practice. I have a 500 day plus streak on duolingo for practice, which means I've practiced every day for more than 500 days. I really do love to learn, and I understand the learning process.

I hope I haven't bored you to tears. Thanks again for your kindness in posting. It is very much appreciated.
Old 17-01-2018, 09:30 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Adding to what SaturinePluto said, I'll give you an example from giving and receiving readings today with other undergrad students, this lady new to it like you.

She was inquiring about my health and started describing what she saw:
"I see a Native American woman. She is making pottery with clay and minerals blending them together. Around her is sand and shrubs. She is very old and the sense is she holds plant medicine wisdom.
I sense she knows how to use the minerals and plants to make medicines. This is in regards to your illness. But I can't understand what it means".

Which was totally not a problem, I knew exactly what it meant! She was seeing Mormon Tea, or Navajo Tea as it's sometimes called. Botany name: Ephedra is a genus of gymnosperm shrubs.
It grows specifically in HighLand Desert platetue lands, around the Four Corners Region where New Mexico/Utah/Colorado and Arizona all meet. Much of that land is Reservations for several different tribes of Native Americans.
A very ancient plant which grows in sand of that land where Native Americans are famed for their pottery making. The plant uses minerals in the sand to form natural amphetamines in it's stalks. It's very useful for several types of illness's including asthma, allergies, preventing cavities, the common cold and flu.

Do you see how the information was all there? The vision she saw was a geographical location where the healing plant I need grows. The 'old woman making pottery' was how the plant creates it's medicine in its stalks - The old Indian woman (with plant knowledge) was a representation of the ancient healing plant.
While she didn't understand how it was relevant - I did, having grown up in that region and using that plant many times. Her vision and description was exactly what I needed to translate it to the answer and exact plant identification. (i'll call my friends and family back home and have them gather and ship me some)

Sometimes as Psychics we may get all the clues but can't quite understand it - but our subject will because they have the rest of the knowledge. The lady reading me had never been to deserts and didn't know the plant - but she pulled the appropriate clues in and I could put it together.
So just state what you receive and see Dee47. They should be able to use their existing knowledge to put your perceptions into proper context if they don't get too linear thinking that is. Which you can help them by letting them know answers may come in in symbols, descriptions and things similar - but not as exact information.

Thank you so much for your wonderful example of a positive channeling experience. Yes, it makes sense that we who channel don't have all the answers: we are the conduit, not the light inside. and so now it's time to tell you an experience I had just the other day. I had been doing some of this spiritual work, then I picked up a book I am reading called The Book Thief. I was also playing on Farmville. It was while I was waiting for a farm to load on the computer that I picked up the book. There was a phrase in the book, and I think it was in bold, "lighthouse." The farm that I was at on farmville is called something like "lighthouse cove." I felt as if I had been struck by a ton of feathers--a lot of weight but no damage. Someone very much wanted me to get an image of a lighthouse, and so I did. And I realized that I am a lighthouse when I channel. I am the building. But the light that comes through me is from my guides. It is not me. I am just the container. And what a blessing it is to be that container. Since I am not the light, I can't be expected to "know it all." I am not asking for the message to be for me, but for others. Today, my friend told me that before doing a reading I can set the intention to be "a hollow bone." --or, synchronicity tells me--a lighthouse!

I am listening to an audio book called something like Make It Stick. It's about how to learn better. One of the book's main points is that we learn better if we apply effort. I think that the person hearing the channeled message needs to be involved in that message in order to gain the most from it. In other words, be active instead of an empty cup just being filled. I don't know if I'm right, but that's what I'm thinking right now.

A few years after my son died I paid a famous psychic for a reading. He was very good, but he seemed to think that my son was my boyfriend. He didn't say that, but he said something about choosing more wisely those I loved, or something along those lines. I didn't give the psychic any information except that this person had died. The psychic got the pieces and put them together the best he could. There might have been a time that I would have given this psychic a failing grade, but psychic messages don't come complete the way a published book does. My son committed suicide, which broke my heart, and so I can see why the psychic read the clues the way he did. He got real clues. The pieces he got were genuine. The experience with the psychic was positive for me, even though I could tell he didn't realize everything. You can't. You aren't the light. He told me this person was mentally ill, which gave me a new way of thinking about it. He told me other stuff,, too, such as that I would have a career change, which I did, after 26 years. I think the "audience" needs to understand what it is to be a psychic. I think I get it, but I didn't always get it.

I'm very good at writing a lot of words. Thanks for listening...but if you don't make it this far, I won't hold it against you. lol

Many blessings to you.
Old 18-01-2018, 03:19 AM
Master
lol I write many words often too. lol No worrys! I enjoyed reading them!
I love how you were able to go back and see how that psychic got all the clues correct but complied the information not entirely correctly. It's very easy to do.

There's a great story about 4 blind men trying to describe and elephant, one at the trunk, one at the tail, one on top and one underneath. You can imagine how that ends. lol

Being a psychic is a lot like that - we get the clues right but risk 'jumping to conclusions' whenever we try to decipher them. It is possible of course, but that a whole 'nother level up' to learn to get that correct. :)

And YES! I would adore a reading from you. Have fun, relax and let it flow. :)
Closed Thread