Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 31-05-2015, 12:41 AM
Kash007

Help With a Reading I Did

Complicate situation here:

We have A & B.

A is the other person. B is a married person who has been involved with A off and on for a year and a half. The two share an intense amount of passion that is not experienced with B's spouse.

There are times when A disappears. No contact at all. This is one of those times.

I did a three card drawing to get an understanding of why A chooses to disappear for days, sometimes months at a time.

If you can contain your judgement and just focus on the reading that would be great!

Please correct any of my interpretations if wrong. Thanks in advance!

I drew 3 cards, all to explain A's absences.

The World - this card indicates that A has deep intense feelings for B, and could possibly wish for a committed relationship with B. Since they feel this is impossible, they stop contact??

Knight of Cups - further indicates B is on A's mind but A may be entertaining another?

Page of Pentacles - this tells me that A is contemplating reaching out soon but is hesitant...weighing out options. Again, has feelings for B

My issue is tying each tarot card into each other. What is the significance of The World, Cups and Pentacles in one love reading? That's where I'm hoping you guys can help!

Also, if there is a spread that could give better insight than the one I chose would be a great help!
Old 31-05-2015, 01:45 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kash007

We have A & B.

A is the other person. B is a married person who has been involved with A off and on for a year and a half. The two share an intense amount of passion that is not experienced with B's spouse.

There are times when A disappears. No contact at all. This is one of those times.

I did a three card drawing to get an understanding of why A chooses to disappear for days, sometimes months at a time.

If you can contain your judgement and just focus on the reading that would be great!

Hello

Its not that the reading is ever right or wrong. At times when doing a self reading like using other tools we simply are too close to the situation. All judgements aside and on the table here is what I get.

The World - this card indicates that A has deep intense feelings for B, and could possibly wish for a committed relationship with B. Since they feel this is impossible, they stop contact??

The World

* indicates successes, completeness, satisfactions, and fulfillment in your life
* this is not about small victories, but big one’s
* travel might also be indicate

Here it might be complete what was needed is done and its run it course. The big victory is maybe being able to know what that expression of passions feels like so that it can flow in with someone that can fully give of them self to another without the puppet strings.

Knight of Cups - further indicates B is on A's mind but A may be entertaining another?

* Knights mean “ Motion and Change”
* long tern conditions are going to come to an end
* might soon have an opportunity to branch into new worlds
* advance through education, or just get away from one’s routine
* one is advancing towards one’s goals
* follow one’s instincts, and expect positive changes and fresh a fresh start

It might seem its a time for the change to take place. This might be a place where you can make new choices for yourself.

Page of Pentacles - this tells me that A is contemplating reaching out soon but is hesitant...weighing out options. Again, has feelings for B

* represents news
* news perspective and new way of doing things is approaching
* focus is on scholastic matters , employment, status, romantic endeavor, practical idealism and mental labour
* stop seeking, or expecting
* if something is meant to be it will often come on its own
* be willing to listen, or act upon new ideas
* you won’t accept something that does not feel right, no matter how badly you may want it - and one will not give up until you have what you want

My issue is tying each tarot card into each other. What is the significance of The World, Cups and Pentacles in one love reading? That's where I'm hoping you guys can help!

Also, if there is a spread that could give better insight than the one I chose would be a great help!

There is no spread that can answer fully what is happening with another as you are not them and as a reader there is no permissions in place to read them. That they have to ask for or being willing to enter into. So its only on your flow of energy that the reading is working on.

Its in the hands of not you or the other but maybe whom they are with.

Lynn
Old 31-05-2015, 08:42 AM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kash007

We have A & B.

My opinion on these cards are,

A chooses to 'disappear', as they understand it is a 3 way relationship and
they are not prepared to make their life about B. A has the freedom to explore other possibilities/romantic opportunities.
There is no movement forward in this relationship (Knight of Cups). A possibly feels that B is the only one able to make any decision on where to go with this relationship, however B is happy to stay just as he is (plodding on with his marriage and enjoying the company of A).
A has a desire for some kind of stability and is looking to find someone to make an 'investment' in. Someone who can offer them what B obviously cannot.

I get the feeling that A knows exactly where they stand in this relationship, but is not prepared to be 'the other woman' forever, so is continuing to get on with her life.

Sorry, harsh realities and all that.
Old 01-06-2015, 04:37 PM
Kash007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
There is no spread that can answer fully what is happening with another as you are not them and as a reader there is no permissions in place to read them. That they have to ask for or being willing to enter into. So its only on your flow of energy that the reading is working on.

Its in the hands of not you or the other but maybe whom they are with.

Lynn

Thank you so much Lynn. I didn't think about permissions before.
Old 01-06-2015, 04:38 PM
Kash007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
My opinion on these cards are,

A chooses to 'disappear', as they understand it is a 3 way relationship and
they are not prepared to make their life about B. A has the freedom to explore other possibilities/romantic opportunities.
There is no movement forward in this relationship (Knight of Cups). A possibly feels that B is the only one able to make any decision on where to go with this relationship, however B is happy to stay just as he is (plodding on with his marriage and enjoying the company of A).
A has a desire for some kind of stability and is looking to find someone to make an 'investment' in. Someone who can offer them what B obviously cannot.

I get the feeling that A knows exactly where they stand in this relationship, but is not prepared to be 'the other woman' forever, so is continuing to get on with her life.

Sorry, harsh realities and all that.

I totally understand, thank you.