Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 23-05-2015, 10:15 AM
Knower

Weird combo?

Gave my sister a love reading regarding a guy she likes. In the present tense of the reading, there were cards like The Lovers and Ten of Cups so I thought "okay, they're probably going to get together".

However, In the future, she got Queen of Cups and King of Cups! Soulmates? But sandwiched between them was 10 of Wands, so maybe it's saying they'll be together but it will be a burdened relationship? Not sure how to interpret, what do you think?
Old 23-05-2015, 04:01 PM
Administrator
Hello

With all relationships you have to remember that your only reading the energy around your Sister as you do not have the guy's permissions to read him directly. So your getting surface energy, in this your getting her past relationship reflections at times in the pending or wanted relationship.

Can a reading show you that this guy is a soul mate I feel that more on the surface it can show you that there might be sparks there but the true relationship takes work and time to come to being. The guy too has to share in that energy to want a relationship and to be able to clear any issue he might have from a past relationship.

I would say that the 10 of Wands are saying that there is something to look at in the past that has not lead to success in relationships and the Lovers might well mean more of that connection to self love and confidence within is needed.

Lynn
Old 23-05-2015, 11:00 PM
Neville

look what they make you give ! A thing of value is often worth paying a very high price for and ..in my experience . not much is of greater value than emotional fulfilment.. The Ten of Wands seems quiet at home in a loving relationship to me personally.

Diana Ross mentions as much in the song "Ain't no mountain high enough"

Quote:
No wind, no rain
Or winters cold can stop me baby,
Old 24-05-2015, 12:11 AM
Knower

Thank you, both! Very interesting answers ... we shall see how it pans out. He did like her and maybe still does, but things got complicated. Lynn made a good point about not having permission to connect with the person in question, so validity isn't promised.

But, as Neville said, 10 of Wands could show both parties doing their best to give 110% in the relationship. I'm excited to see the outcome, I love seeing how my readings reflect a situation ... especially those 'Aha!' moments where you realise what the cards were screaming out, haha!