Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 12-04-2016, 06:45 PM
Knower
Angel1 The CE-5 Initiative - My perspective on the UFO phenomenon

This is a warm hello greetings from me :=)

What does CE-5 stand for --> Close Encounter of the Fifth.

"Definition of: CE-5 is a term describing a fifth category of close encounters with Extraterrestrial Intelligence (ETI), characterized by mutual, bilateral communication rather than unilateral contact. The CE-5 Initiative has as its central focus bilateral ETI-human communication based on mutual respect and universal principles of exchange and contact."

Let me be clear for everyone here reading this - that everything we hear is just an opinion, not a fact or the full truth. Everything we see in the daily life is a perspective and i repeat myself, not the truth at all(or self-taught truth - made up by us etc. etc.).

Everything we see is a perspective of something, we build up in us over time in our searches. There isn't necessarily one true truth — the truth of breadcrumbs can mean so many different things from different perspectives - of each person here on Earth. Try to remember that you are only standing on “one side of the square” and there might be more sides hidden from you, so dont stop there and be closed minded, if one person want to have a true understand, we will have to go places, we dont want to - which is rare with people in today's world. Courage, and speak your own truth to whom you find worthy of it, even if your voice shakes. This is my knowledge of the hidden - some may refer it's occult knowledge.

I showed people my truth in front of people, which is hidden in plain sight. Enough of us are aware of the extraterrestrial presence on Earth, but no one is prepared to witness it right away, so they're "taboo programming or normal thinking of reasoning" are denied in their acceptance for its possibility of happening, they cant handle it, they will stop it, since it will alter their reality.

Let me be clear, i do only believe in what i experiences. I do not believe in saucers made of metal -- I do believe in shining orbs --- and they look like flying plasma/energy morphing objects (i used one time a telescope with a good zoom-glass vision that can see the rings of planet, Jupiter at them, light morphing forms - like small suns)

People who is open minded has the power to accept the fact by love. People who is closed minded will not accept the fact by fear of the unknown.

Here's my story to you =)

Allow me to start to explain my point of view - In 2011 I was a witness to a life changing event, which made me the person i am today - The path was made with my curiosity of the unknown of hidden truths. My life was changed in a night (21PM to 06AM), where i saw hundreds of hundreds flying light orbs in the night skies (similar to satellites, but a lot brighter in silver with intelligent movements forward/backwards nothing what planes could do, but also it wasn't shootings stars, i seen that a lot before. What the heck is going ON THIS CANT BE GOOD.... IT'S LIKE A SPACE/GALACTIC WAR GOING ON JUST OUTSIDE EARTH -- and worst... it was similar in our human understanding, because it looked like war.... of two factions... We're out of words, it this the apocalypse the Mayan calender was talking about - is the world ending, i am not prepared - there's so much more to life! Heh, we had strange thoughts from fear, but also a lot of other emotions. Like i am happy to witnessing this! ITS AMAZING! Is it a war?? Who is the good ones or the bad ones? Or maybe it's not war, but something else. Heh what a time.

Let me tell you the past days, before this.

The days before my experience - i have witness some strange shooting stars, but sadly, i didn't think so much about it, i was just in luck and the right place of time to witness a shooting star..... in the start to a period of time, I saw a lot of strange activity at night, while i just smoked a cigarette by the minutes it takes to end.. in the year 2011, i became aware to night skies and looked up while i smoked. I stopped to look at the night skies in about 14 days time and went back to normal routines.

13 Days later.

I called my friend and I suddenly asked my friend, if i could pick him up at work at the motorway gas station out side town - surround by fields and fields in complete darkness(no city light). When suddenly i had an weird urge to tell him out of the blue, if he was ready on - to try to watch UFO's in the night skies, which i never would have said normally .. since it's a taboo subject in this modern world. He agreed.

We smoked a cigarette at the car. And i looked up at the crystal clear stars followed by a full moon. Very dark and yet blueish crystal clear with normal good sight at stars than usually by a fullmoon-light.

After one minute, i pointed out THERE!!! One orb was flying slowly - but what? And here!! NOO there is 3 there together in formation! But soon, we found their Movement strange.... intelligent... and yet.. otherworldly of appearing - shining silver light ---- similar in looking to planet Jupiter/Venus in strength of light, but lesser or brighter in silver light.. We stood there about 2 hours that felt like 10minutes time... shocked.. we drove fast home to my parents, where i woke them up for sleep...(about 00AM) and said COME OUT THE NIGHT SKIES IS FULL OF ALIENS.... My Mom, Dad and brother came out... and stood there watching with us... about an hour,, they had to go to bed since work.. but very surprised too... My brother stayed with us..

we said "WOOW" by how some of thing was moving -- some came in with fast acceleration and slows down to group with others. A formation and a formation closer was going head to head on - to they blinked in and out -- it was like explosions. Everything are not metors, stars or whatever they will call it. This is impossible of mankind's creations to fly like this -- no plane can go forward or backward -- or take a 90grade turn -- fast or slow -- in or out teleport alike.

Our voice's shakes in talking, we're sweaty -- with vibrations, feelings. Which we never have felt before in our whole life. What is this weird sensation? What is happening? It was like every emotion was there, but also our consciousness was changing somehow.

Anyway enough of that night. After that, we tried to seek out information of our experience. There was nothing to read. I had learned one thing for sure, if this was not reported in anyway. What else are hidden from the public. What is truth? What is reality? We began dig everything conspiracies to find what is truth, while we expand our knowledge and awareness and gave us larger consciousnesses in return. In 2012 i went on the spiritual path after i saw synchronicity events a lot - and visions behind my eyelids.

I later found out this are actually a real thing for other people in which i came into realizing (so now, i am not just crazy, and i am not only one) i

There is also a guy i found with similar explanation from my experience.
He is named: Ed Grimsley

(nobody will take serious him, but honestly i had the same thought as him by the video, he thought about whose side will i be on + the details he gives similar to mine).

More info about clip --> copy this to YouTube, since i cant post yet, links
youtube.com/watch?v=Fslytp-jT44&feature=youtu.be&t=2m and stop at 4:10.

Light orbs -- youtube.com/watch?v=kplMkmDBjlw (they're similar to this movement, but my nights is totally another level of activity, this is more like solo ufo's with free-control than normal fly paths. , it's bad footage, but it gives you the idea -- what i mean, of the word shining orbs)

(i hope its OK in this thread, since it not an url -- i am not allowed to post links at the moment after rules)

2 Years later i saw a documentary named Sirius is a 2013 with similar solo encounters, but again, it was nothing in comparing to my night of hundreds intelligent light orbs --- which can fly backward and forwards -- fly in formations -- teleport blinking in and out ..... Heavy activity like an battlefield of higher powers in play.

I saw my first night - telepathic invitation to witness them -- from my own intuition or some will refer to synchronicity. It happened on the date - June the 21th, year 2011...

*And in November the 21th, year 2011 (same story over again from 21PM to 06AM --- i was with another friend at that time walking home... and i found out ... it is happening again... i told him look up and he saw... but he kept on ignoring it.... He said to me, do not look at them -- like he was a drone, or maybe he was somehow afraid and in his defense, his brain choose to ignore this happened right in front of him... He went with others friends in a car do go indoors a place -- nobody cared...

“With two he covered his face that he might not see; and with two he covered his body that he might not be seen.”

I was outside the whole night -- and showed my family again and they was afraid to be outside too.
So in total i've seen this happen two times in my life - an experience that will change people by allowing themselves to witness it - without lying to oneself.

Nothing on the internet, nothing on the media. No huge celestial event coming to earth like a shooing star belt etc etc..

what the heck is going on? Whom have power to hide this.

Shh, since the first night of them. I was changed and not just impressed, but mentality - in body, mind n soul. I was different - even days after, i couldn't shake it off me. I am something more, and what's this? Is that you shining ones? Or satellites? After the long gone night.

Like i said, ever since the first night.
I've been in connected to an larger consciousness field around Earth.
And with that, i can by will summon them to shine(but mostly on self-development of questions) the randomness isnt random at all... i know people will tell there are a lot of satellite around earth visible. But somehow i still keep to let them to appear by talking to the stars with feelings, not thought --> impressions of good intentions --> as my heart said the language of emotion, where i by the instant could summon them. Also intuition of sight. Is this random? AM I A PROPHET? I gave my brother psychosis because he said, i was in too deep, it's not truly there -- it's all in my head .. and i showed him against his own words - time after time. He too, could see this is, or cant be happening. As well my friends. I think everybody can do this, if they truly believe in doing so. Or maybe i had the right settings -- most people do meditations to send a message to conscious field around earth for them to pick up. Maybe i made myself to believe all this is really it. Maybe it just nothing otherwoldly, but in reality just satellites, old light passing by the earth in the space, other reason etc etc. I am skeptical, but when i am, i say ok come out now at that point, and it happens. It like i am tricked to believe that thought time after time if it was by coincidence.

At first it was hard to me and my closes, but over time they learned this is who I am and my beliefs they have adjusted too. I am CE-5 - and they helped me back on track on my path. The world is bigger than us, but we're all in to together, we're all connected, we're all sharing a fate, we all affected by unseen actions. We need one love or be destroyed on our brink of evolution.

This is my story, when i normal atheist boy manipulated by the world - the programming since birth. It takes a long time to deprogram the mindset over time, here i am today.

I dont push this too people, but people who want to listen with an open mind, when the situation/atmosphere/time n place/knowing one friend enough -- are right, i will give them some breadcrumbs to find, hell lets go out and watch them, if you truly want too, i dont mind - i will guide you to witness, the glory and honor in the loving silverlight - praise the light ones, the teachers, but can we truly trust them? I dont know, but my knowledge in my case will destroy your reality and people will not always be prepared to that. That's my story, why i am, who i am, the reason behind it all, maybe in sharing my story, maybe some of you find it, interesting. Today it doesnt interest me so much, only if i had an episode like those nights. I will gladly watch it all again, the whole night. Wondering about it, life, itself. My placement besides it. There arent an answer, but i will make my own answer.

Thank you for reading - I made some mistakes in my sentences, i will correct them in time, but i guess you will understand from my point of view!
it's very hard to write a story from my experience. It's an endless rabbit hole. Anyway free food for thoughts, maybe i have power to encourages you reader in someway till next time, you're starring at the stars. In Christianity they are called The Seraphim, the burning ones

I am CE-5 of the galactic federation of light - i am rich in spirit. Talk to stars and watch, maybe you are one of us.

My final word is to watch

youtube.com/watch?v=yNZqXfqKy_Q

youtube.com/watch?v=fJc1oAOBIIk

Inspired spiritual,new-age,consciousness, conspiracy --> Hiphop songs i liked a lot, if i connect them to the nights - i asked the universe to help me to find something deeper in lyrics, i am glad with the result - by intuition. I find the songs relevant to this thread.

I am not religious, but i find this very interesting, why am i calling them "The Seraphim"?

A Quote from: A SERAPH’S WINGS - Isaiah 6:2.

"This is the only mention in Scripture of the seraphim. I do not need to enter upon the much-debated, and in some respects interesting, question as to whether these are to be taken as identical with the cherubim, or as to whether they are altogether imaginary and symbolical beings, nor as to whether they are identical with the angels, or part of their hierarchy. All that may be left on one side. I would only notice, before I deal with the specific words of my text, the significance of the name. It means ‘the flaming’ or ‘burning ones,’ and so the attendants of the divine glory in the heavens, whether they be real or imaginary beings, are represented as flashing with splendour, as full of swift energy, like a flame of fire, as glowing with fervid love, as blazing with enthusiasm. That is the type of the highest creatural being, which stands closest to God. There is no ice in His presence, and the nearer we get to Him in truth, the more we shall glow and burn."

Good wind and One love

- "Far away, hidden from the eyes of daylight, there are watchers in the skies." – Euripides The Bacchae c. 406 BC

Last edited by IChill : 12-04-2016 at 09:15 PM.
Old 12-04-2016, 07:10 PM
Master
thanks for sharing your story! Very interesting to say the least!

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 12-04-2016, 08:54 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
thanks for sharing your story! Very interesting to say the least!

I'm glad you found it worth your while!
Old 13-04-2016, 07:07 AM
Knower

So terrific that you've experienced the extraterrestrials! Years ago at a UFO conference, Jaime Maussan gave an awesome talk about the spaceships in the Mexican skies. He had tons of videos people sent him (he's a news reporter), and one shows three or four ships in the sky, then 30 minutes later, hundreds were in the sky all following each other, flying down, up, all over -- each one totally synchronized with each other -- and not the normal flights that planes can do.

Other videos he showed -- one had a few spaceships/silver spheres in the sky, just hanging there, not moving -- then suddenly they'd all move into geometric shapes, like crosses or diamonds, and then they'd hang in the sky motionless in the geometric shapes. It was so awesome!

He also had fascinating videos of what looked like thick white lines really high up in the sky. They'd change shapes slowly -- then suddenly TONS of spaceships/silver spheres would pour out of one end of the thick white line (like it was some type of carrier for the spaceships). The conference sold DVDs of his talk. I cherish the one I have.

There's many ufo websites that you can explore.

When you mentioned "like a battlefield" -- I don't blame you for thinking that. But if they were gonna hurt us, they'd have done it ages ago. Many times their massive shows in the sky are to let us know there are others out there in the universe, not just humans on Earth. And they're trying to show they're friendly, so more people won't be afraid of them and won't want to hurt them.

And they're extremely telepathic, so they probably know you from when you first saw them in the sky. They respond to people who notice them, even from way up there. And later, when we think of them, they pick up our thoughts with their telepathy -- if they're nearby, sometimes they'll show their spaceships to us, if they're not busy doing other things, and if it's agreed among them to show the ships. Plus, they need to check if it's safe to show their ships -- with humans' radar and infrared technology and possibly other things that are used to find the spaceships. So, sometimes they can show their spaceships, and sometimes not.

If you want to, you can think of their spaceships with love, and feel love towards the space team who's inside the ships and they'll probably show up even more to you. But I'd suggest you only think of the ones you've already encountered, since they seem friendly to you. (There are other extraterrestrials who aren't so nice.) But if you think of the ones you've already seen, with a lot of love in your heart, they might show up even more. Many times when I do this, they won't show their ship to me, but they'll send a lot of vibrating energy. They're so amazing!

(Some people have a hard time feeling love towards them (please don't get me wrong -- I'm not saying you do, IChill), but if we show deep appreciation and gratitude toward them, it does the same thing -- the extraterrestrials feel this from us.)

They must like you, IChill, to show up when you're talking about them with other people. That's awesome!

Perhaps you might be interested in the MUFON group? They explore extraterrestrial phenomenon. There's also Steve Greer with the Disclosure Project. (Some people on the forums here don't think Steve is being truthful, but I've attended a few of his talks and each time, there are at least 3 extraterrestrials standing calmly along the walls of the room, observing the audience, when he talks.) Steven Bassett (I think that's spelled correctly), he does a lot of work regarding getting the embargo lifted from the cover up of extraterrestrials. I'm not sure if his webpage is still up called: x-conference. If so, it should have the conferences archived and there's a lot of speakers and their specialties listed there.
Old 13-04-2016, 07:02 PM
Knower
Thank you Klaatu24. Your commitment to share your point of view about them are amazing. I am grateful for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaatu24
If you want to, you can think of their spaceships with love, and feel love towards the space team who's inside the ships and they'll probably show up even more to you. But I'd suggest you only think of the ones you've already encountered, since they seem friendly to you. (There are other extraterrestrials who aren't so nice.) But if you think of the ones you've already seen, with a lot of love in your heart, they might show up even more. Many times when I do this, they won't show their ship to me, but they'll send a lot of vibrating energy. They're so amazing!

hehehe that's great! I do that as well. I ask them to shine beautifully to show how much love, they can send down for us to witness. A sign of agreement to signal, yes we do - love you.

I only ask them come visible(alone/with others), if they have time for it. They are the judge, since not every person will not be ok for it.

I don't want them to think that I am a bother or an annoyance to them with silly people(who doesnt care at all), because they aren't for show, sometimes it is in vain for them to come - people will say it was weird, but that it for them, they do it for love - the golden rule - treat others as you treat yourself - its also kind of an universal law - to all forms of life.

Quote:
They must like you, IChill, to show up when you're talking about them with other people. That's awesome!

I am forever in their debt, they're truly amazing, but sadly it takes time to find people (who can use it, unless it starting a shift in the global consciousness - where i infect it slowly), if my reasons have to give any meaning at all, if not i made myself to believe it.

the will of the universe in helping others, i will do :)
I need to give it something back to the universe as well that i receive and send to others -- singularity law.

But for now, i just want to share my story. I need to find my focus again in life - its unknown for now. I need a break and focus on school in life :)

Quote:
Perhaps you might be interested in the MUFON group? They explore extraterrestrial phenomenon. There's also Steve Greer with the Disclosure Project. (Some people on the forums here don't think Steve is being truthful, but I've attended a few of his talks and each time, there are at least 3 extraterrestrials standing calmly along the walls of the room, observing the audience, when he talks.) Steven Bassett (I think that's spelled correctly), he does a lot of work regarding getting the embargo lifted from the cover up of extraterrestrials. I'm not sure if his webpage is still up called: x-conference. If so, it should have the conferences archived and there's a lot of speakers and their specialties listed there.

Interesting it is indeed =)

But i must sadly decline it.

I am not sure, if i am able to do different at all - I feel, i have another mission to do, than helping out there, my knowledge arent useful for them, i guess -- i see them more as multi dimensional besides me -- like a magician from the spacecraft that is my assistance. I need to attract people in need, as well my needs. Even if i had the skills in summoning them by the heart-chakra(intuition) to make a msg, so a few will appear. Honestly My life atm. I need to focus on myself for a while now - and less about them, -- i can become unstable else, i found out, they arent always the important ones to talk about, but i am <-- my being to help others in need fellow humans (without talking about them) --- lets say to return the kindness they showed me (when i was in bad state of mind) and repeat the kindness to other human beings - love them --- as they loved me. Change the consciousness of people who are close to me - if they seek my insights.

But i just repeat what i said before - I am not sure what to say :=)
Lets see whats the future brings, maybe i will find reason and the right focus again in time. I need to master some aspects in life first.

take care, i am sorry, if you didn't find the answer - you hoped for.

One love :)
Old 15-04-2016, 05:23 AM
Knower

Thanks so very much for your latest post. It's so interesting to read what you've experienced! And I definitely understand the need to focus on other things too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IChill
i am sorry, if you didn't find the answer - you hoped for.

I'm sorry, I'm not exactly sure what this refers to. If it was the paragraph starting with "Perhaps you might be interested in the MUFON group?" -- that was just for information. Sorry if it was taken to mean to join and take part in all those groups -- I really just meant it as information.

Thanks again and good luck with everything!
Old 27-04-2016, 01:14 AM
Experiencer
Hello IChill

Thanks for coming out and sharing your experience. Yeah Steven Greer is really awesome, its great that you've found his CE-5 resources. He's one of the older generations of Starseeds, the early pioneer generation of pathfinders. Their mission here is to path the way towards initial contact. He's had a real hard time that guy.

There's another woman, Mary Rodwell, she associates with Steven Greer as well, shes the founder of ACERN - The Australian close encounter research network. She has some really good material as well.
I came across her material because I had Extraterrestrial contact from about 4 years old, was taken onto ships, met a few races of ET, then awakened multidimensionally with further contact with ET's. All very pleasant experiences.

The orbs that your seeing and the blinking in and out, ships resonate EM and Tachyon Fields, it surrounds them and it kind of looks like round orb like energy, the fields are quite strong so it tends to mask the ship inside. When they blink in and out they are passing into a 5th dimensional phase. Energy moves at higher velocities in the 5th dimension so it allows for faster travel.

I was about 11 years old when I first experienced being on a ship that shifted into a 5th dimensional phase, everything was passing so fast outside the observational screen. Pretty cool stuff.

You asked how do you know who is good and who is bad?

There is pretty much a rule of thumb when discerning the level of trust you can give to certain species.

If the ET's are butt naked and advanced enough to have the technology for space travel, then they are what would be defined here on Earth as good. The naked ones have evolved past fear, shame and any of the sociological negative aspects of society. Also the ET's that wear all white clothing when they make contact, they are very highly evolved, these ones usually only wear clothing when they make contact with less advanced races or if its cold lol. Most wont care for clothing though, you just kind of have to put up with seeing them in their birthday suits.

If you come across any ET's that wear clothing that is not white and dresses up for show or looks like a uniform or anything similar to the future like concept of dressing here on earth, be cautious, these cultures haven't evolved past Ego, they still have self serving tendencies in their society. They still have shame and fear and judgement like we do here, they haven't evolved past that yet, so those you may have to be cautious with.

But most of the ET's that take an interest in observing Earth are evolved, there's more around now because of Earths advancing technology. We are coming closer to the point of achieving space travel on Earth, so they send people like starseeds (abductees and contactees) here to Earth to path the way for ET contact, understanding ET's etc. Pretty standard for worlds advancing into space travel. They don't want humans bumbling into space making a lot of noise and trouble, which be honest you know they will lol, so they send emissaries to incarnate here to introduce the concept of other societies, races in extra-terrestrial worlds. When the emissaries awaken, they're supposed to aid to bring the society in which they incarnate into higher consciousness, higher choice, acceptance, enlightenment, extraterrestrial communication etc Its why so many abductees and contactees see many different races, these many races all have a vested interest in humans that are capable of higher, positive characteristics and understanding before they go fumbling into space.

"Everything that occurs—everything that has occurred, is occurring, and ever will occur—is the outward physical manifestation of your innermost thoughts, choices, ideas, and determinations regarding Who You Are and Who You Choose to Be"
CWG
Old 01-05-2016, 11:40 AM
Knower
Behold The Wisdom Keepers - The pilots - Where one of them, an unseen magician left the spacecraft to be my assistant...heh, anyway it's an interesting piece of art. Similar to the CE-5 encounters in a way or maybe not at all. Anyway i will share it.

And I am indeed thankful for every connection, insight and replies in this thread. It's very nice to to read, while we're sharing our point of view on the phenomenon/encounters, because each and every one has their own story/info to tell.
- One Love :=)
Old 09-05-2016, 12:52 AM
Master
Fascinating. I like how you could feel as if your consciousness was changed/changing just from witnessing them.

I am wary at mention of 'galactic federation of light' tbh, and have, least to my mind, justifiable reasons for doing so; all the same i love the spiritual aspects you talk about, and it's a great story & thank you for sharing your experience.

I've witnessed some strange things in the sky too but not with the duration or to a such a magnitude as you've described.

Anyways wanted to post the links you put. Just put them in order as you posted them;

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Fslytp-jT...=youtu.be&t=2m

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kplMkmDBjlw (orbs)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yNZqXfqKy_Q

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fJc1oAOBIIk

I watch/read a fair bit on the subject, Ed Grimsley is def. a familiar name but cannot place from where atm. Coast to coast am is 1 possible place.
Old 10-05-2016, 01:18 AM
Master
Trevor James Constable has done a fair bit of research on plasma based life-forms in the upper atmosphere. http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2011/0...ric-lifeforms/

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."