Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 12-04-2016, 09:46 AM
Pathfinder

Re: Niagra falls

I have been visited at once in my life Niger falls, it is a beautiful attraction in both sides, NYC and Canada. I have been visited and great fun in my last summer holidays with my family. I would like to say that it is a really nice dsetiantion for havinf fun and enjoying holidays with friends or family. Have you ever visited in your life Niagara falls? Share your experience with me...
Old 14-04-2016, 03:39 PM
Master
i have visited Niagara Falls several times, in my youth.
it was a fun experience, every time.
i don't recall seeing the light shows that happen at night however.
i went there one year when the water flow was diverted, so that
'repairs' could be done at the bottom. [don't research the year please, lol]

Old 15-04-2016, 04:26 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Wow! What an awesome view. You haves shared wonderful image of this waterfall. I have also explored this waterfall in my life many times. This is my one of favorite attraction of New York. In this waterfall you can see the fabulous views of beauty. I wish, I could explore this place again and again.
Old 16-04-2016, 11:09 AM
Pathfinder

O, Wow, H:O:R:A:C:E! you have shared a really nice image of this destination. I like to say that you had a great time spent there and me also...
Sad1403! I am going to agreeing with you, He or she have shared a really nice images of this destination. I want to go there once again.
Old 16-04-2016, 11:15 AM
Master

Old 18-04-2016, 05:27 AM
Newbie ;)

What are calling views to grab the attention towards Niagara falls. I love this waterfall and must say the last one is last year condition of Niagara when its upper layer was frozen and this guy climb up to Niagara falls while it was frozen. It was a great achievement for him and I am very shocked to see his bravely. Guys, can you think to do like this boy?
Old 18-04-2016, 10:12 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

H:O:R:A:C:E! You have shared really views. These views are grabbed the attention of tourists. After seeing these images, I wish I could explore this place again and see these awesome views with my own eyes. I appreciate you buddy on this sharing. Ia m sure in future, I will get a chance to get more information about traveling through your post.
Old 19-04-2016, 05:08 AM
Pathfinder

Sad1403! I am going to agree with you, here H:O:R:A:C:E! You have shared really beautiful views of Niagar falls with all of the members or tarvelling lovers.
Old 20-04-2016, 05:54 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Tomami! Would you like to share your personal experience about this waterfall. I am sure your experience was also nice. I ma sure you also captured there many images of this waterfall during your tour. So also share those images with me which you have captured there.
Old 20-04-2016, 06:19 AM
Master
i recall riding on the Maid of the Mist, which is a tour boat
that sails the waters immediately below the falls.
(pictured below nearing the Horseshoe Falls, which are adjacent to
Niagra Falls, but on the Canadian side)

there is also a "Cave of the Winds" that goes under a portion of the falls, and leads to
some observation decks and stairways quite near: