Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 01-04-2016, 06:32 AM
Experiencer
First Contact!!! U.S. Government Announces existence of Extraterrestrial Spacecraft!

The US State Department has announced that the US Government has had long term contact with Extraterrestrials. A spokesperson said;

'I can confirm that we have been in contact with a number of Extraterrestrial Species for over sixty years. This contact includes communication by microwave radio, but also physical contact; Extraterrestrial Ambassadors are currently in talks with the President and the full UN Council. I cannot tell you the nature of these talks, but can say that they are the most important in the history of humankind."

The Vatican, EU and UN said that the US announcement will change human culture forever.

Donald Trump said " We've got too many aliens in this country already, without extraterrestrial aliens coming here too! When I'm President of this Great Nation I'll build a wall of SAM missiles to keep these aliens out."
Old 01-04-2016, 06:42 AM
Master
make the planet great again
Old 01-04-2016, 07:49 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaiBach
Donald Trump said " We've got too many aliens in this country already.
Brilliant Dai - are you a reincarnation of Ronnie Corbett?
Old 01-04-2016, 06:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaiBach
The US State Department has announced that the US Government has had long term contact with Extraterrestrials. A spokesperson said;

'I can confirm that we have been in contact with a number of Extraterrestrial Species for over sixty years. This contact includes communication by microwave radio, but also physical contact; Extraterrestrial Ambassadors are currently in talks with the President and the full UN Council. I cannot tell you the nature of these talks, but can say that they are the most important in the history of humankind."
Web search did not find this. Surely it would have made the news somewhere. Is there a link to some reliable news source?
Old 01-04-2016, 07:10 PM
Experiencer
It's hard to tell on the internet, but I think he's joking :-)

You may not understand this statement, but we are all ETs. You are an ET too, even if your Soul origin is from Earth. Confusing huh!

So you see the only thing to disclose is all the information that has been kept from you. (everything) And the powers that were will never give it to you. To the bitter end for some of them. No I do not expect any announcements from any people in any positions of power here.

Disclosure is happening right now in the form of DNA upgrades and data downloads directly from the Divine Source of all that is :-) You do have to be awake, aware, and consciously ask for it though.
Old 01-04-2016, 07:29 PM
Master
APRIL 1 - comes sooner, depending on where you are in relation to the International Dateline. Hence the March 31 posting date, some of us see on our browsers, for the OP.
Old 01-04-2016, 07:34 PM
Experiencer
I could only post after 6am, when I awoke, and 12 noon. Afterwards, my post would've have been untraditional.

God Bless the Internet.
Old 01-04-2016, 10:28 PM
Knower

DaiBach, you got me! I totally forgot it was April Fool's Day!

Before that, I couldn't wait to find the link to the original article. Since I've been abducted many times, thought this was a breakthrough (especially since other governments have released a lot of previously classified ufo documents).

Ah, well. Hopefully, one day soon your post will be valid, DaiBach.
Old 03-04-2016, 05:54 PM
Master
Very good!

Meanwhile, while there is alot of bogus refuse about ufology over the internet, there are still the irrefutable evidences. Such as the statements by certain astronauts, and other professionals.
Health effects by certain witnesses.

Multiple statements by mass witnesses. Such as that involving the Chicago O'Hare observation.
Etc.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 04-04-2016, 09:26 AM
Master
Technically, (allegedly) they have been indirectly ("de facto") officially acknowledged, at least legally, by the Veteran's Association. This press release relayed fr. in an 'Earthfiles' article, attr. to Burrough's attorney;
"Today retired USAF Tech Sgt. John Burroughs and his attorney, Pat Frascogna, from Jackson, Mississippi, announced in a press release the "U. S. Government's De Facto Acknowledgement of the Existence of UFOs." This breakthrough comes with the Veterans Administration finally granting John Burroughs in January 2015 full medical disability for bodily injury in the line of duty when John twice encountered mysterious aerial lights in the U. K.'s Rendlesham Forest on December 26 and 28, 1980.."
The article is no longer avail. w/out a subscription to the 'Earthfiles' website, (took this quote fr. another thread) however here is an explanation of the case by Ms. Howe on her Earthfiles yt channel, in which she repeats the above. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAs8Imq--eE

Burroughs incidentally also won the 2015 UFO Researcher of the year award fr./at the International UFO conference.

So in essence, his being awarded medical coverage for injuries sustained fr. aerial radiation from an unknown, unidentified form, source, object or aerial phenomena or some sort is in a sense legal form of admittance of the existence, at least in this case, of UFOs &/or UAP.

The treatment he received through/from this eventual medical coverage also allegedly saved his life.

Wish I could've found a more mainstream news source for this, google did me no favors in that regard; that being said, I'd imagine court documents or official statement/s should be able to be viewed/found somewhere, perhaps through Burroughs' attorney or the VA if this is indeed reliable information.