Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 08-04-2016, 07:20 PM
Master
Thanks Fairy. All good advice.

Would that be considered telekinesis? (purposely moving it in different directions)
I enjoy playing with it that way, as a form of working with or strengthening that ability (if that is what it is?).
Old 09-04-2016, 07:48 PM
Seeker

I always understood that you have to hold your pendulum to get it to work? I have never tried to use mine remotely, by hanging it up, but will try this. I tend to know whether my pendulum is giving me the 'right' responses, or whether it is my mind making it give the response that I want. I try to be careful in my questions so that I don't ask my pendulum to predict stuff, as this doesn't work for me. I always get a response, but I know when it is just wishful thinking. It's great in helping me make choices though, especially what crystals to buy/wear/use, and I have never had any negative feelings when I have gone along with what my pendulum has chosen.
Old 12-06-2016, 05:24 AM
Master
dnt no ths 1 coz iv nevr dun pedlsin dwsin im iv onl just strd 2 lern pic redins i hav im mre ok w 1s pepel in spirt ntgrt wif livin 1s im not

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 15-06-2016, 03:54 PM
Administrator
Hello

You ask any "tools" you use for permissions to use them, then you "feel" that gut response if its the right time or right "tool" you are choosing. You can ask if its ready for you to use, what direction will show you YES and what direction will show you NO.

Example I have a Dragons Blood stone that I bought for my husband (Heart) that will NOT work for him. He asked for permission to use it and got NO asked will you work for me and got NO. It seems that while I got it for him it was not meant for him it was meant for me. As he is my Mirror Soul that makes sense that the Dragon is one of his protector Guides that would mirror in the stone I use.

At times you have to use a combination of "tools" to find what your seeking in a message. Other times your asking for what you do not have permissions to know....example asking on someone else without their permissions.

Lynn
Old 04-11-2016, 09:38 AM
Master
I sometimes notice the tips of my fingers with which I hold the pendulum start to tingle. I feel that's when I'm having a clear connection and am getting the right answers.

The odd thing is, when I do not watch the pendulum, it seems impossible to get a Yes or a No? It just starts moving all over the place. I thought it might be easier, me not influencing it one way or another if I'm not seeing it. But it doesn't work.
Anyone else have that happen?
Maybe I focus even more on the pendulum when not seeing it, trying to feel with my fingers what it's doing, so I send out chaos or something?