Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 05-04-2013, 05:57 PM
Master
LOL God bless your sweet soul! I can so empathize with your condition! My hips were bruised for months - it was like my body didn't fit right into this space anymore and my clearance level has changed. Stairs were the worst! I lived in a three story house and if I lost focus for a moment and stopped counting the steps I'd fall down them. I totally didn't feel safe anymore in the 3 dimensional world. Driving...OMG..... I couldn't get to places I drove to everyday, even with the GPS going saying every turn. I was so LOST - it became a joke between me and the Universe.
Like "Okay God I get it! I'm totally lost (spiritually), but do you have to make it so blatantly obvious physically?!" LOL

It's the beginning of a new Journey for you and it leads to the most amazing places!
Now that I know what is happening to you I would like to offer another consideration for you concerning your suspected migraine...
When we awaken our chakra's usually get all lit up too, this is very confusing for those of us who've never heard of them in the first place!
I highly recommend you Google the word Chakra and study up - these will become very important to you in the near future. Just like your skin, teeth and hair you'll need to keep these clean, purified and balanced and unblocked.
.....and you wondered what it meant in the Bible when it talked about the High Priest having to cleanse and purify themselves before entering into the Holy of Holies! Welcome to the World of the Awakened Priestess =) You get to be cleaner than you ever have been before, downside is you have to do the cleaning yourself. lol

Here is a brief description for you. Our body has an energy system, think of it as an electrical system for now to make it easier if you are yet familiar with the difference between subtle energy and electricity.

We have 7 major energy points, (there is a front and back side to each one)they are all connected to one another and move energy through our system. During awakening they seem to all come very awake! And we for the first time become aware of them.
In the beginning my the root chakra and sacral opened first and having no idea about these things I thought I had the worst case of constipation ever and even had all kinds of tests and a MRI done!

For you it is very likely that it is your crown chakra and Third eye chakra that opened first. That's not at all uncommon, we are after all talking about a spiritual awakening here.

Now the Crown Chakra is located at the top of your head and the third eye is between the eyebrows, and each one has a backside also. So that's four points on your head that are swirling energy around right now and downloading information from the Universe/Source/Creator/Higher Self/Angels/Guides and who all knows what. You just got massively upgraded so lots of new programming to add onto the operating system! You are becoming Lily of the Valley 2.0 !!

Okay, continuing on....Chaka's are like little energy vortex's and as our Awareness increases so does our ability to feel these little guys opening and closing and swirling like crazy.
My third eye opening often feels like heavy glasses sitting on the bridge of my nose, my nose also gets tingly and it feels like someone is pressing lightly on my forehead.
The crown chakra can feel like spiders walking across the hair disturbing it, or like someone lightly pushing down on it, or like air moving above it disturbing the hair, or a tingly vibrating feeling and so on...it varies rom person to person.

Okay so you have the general idea now that there is a body electrical system and that we can in fact perceive it in a very tangible way.

Now lets look at one more thing before we pull all this together.
The Pineal Gland. Google this, it's important. It's a tiny pinecone shaped gland buried deep in the brain which mostly does nothing at all until awakening, then it starts becoming active, it's many things, one is an antenna bringing multi-dimensional information to you. It is fed it's information through the third eye and through the crown chakras. Basically if you draw a line into your head from the third eye and another line down from the crown chaka the intersection is the Pineal Gland. It is the seat of Higher Consciousness and Awareness.
Some people can feel it processing and downloading information. For me by this point my whole head is swarming and I'm too discombobulated to particularly notice!

So now knowing of this and having done a little further research reconsider your pending migraine, is it really a migraine or is there just a whole lot of energy happening in your brain right now and with your new heightened awareness you can perceive it?

One last thought, you make your own reality with your Intention, so it is totally possible to turn a crown charka opening into a massive headache by Believing that you are getting a headache! One of the things you will learn in the coming months/years is to be careful what you focus on and what you think because you will manifest it. So become an Observer of life, observe without judgment or labeling to save yourself much problems!
Manifesting is pretty cool tho, it's how I got my minivan, and several other things I needed but had no means to get other than inviting them to come into my life.

You ARE going to manifest things, because you are a Spirit in temporary human form who is the prodigy of the Creator and have all the Gifts of the Father, that's what you are Awakening to right now - your Divine Inheritance as an Eternal Spirit with cosmic level abilities. Like the Master of the Infinite you are a creator too. So careful how you use your powers! If your mind creates monsters - monsters you will get! If your mind creates Love and Peace - love and peace will become your world!
Neato huh?
Old 05-04-2013, 08:11 PM
lily of the valley

I don't know how to thank you for all ur time on this! I will follow ur instructions to a tee and keep you posted....I went to so many doctors and they never found anything wrong with me,,,,couldn't I have just come here?! duh! Thank you again......hugs and kisses
Old 05-04-2013, 10:27 PM
Yogi Palooza

I just think how awsome it is that we all were attracted to this very post, hence the law of attraction. When Lily created this post the vibration behind it went fourth and attracted other vibrations like it, all of us. We all shared similiar ideas or experiences on this topic. It's really amazing if you think about it, how wonderful the Universe is to be able to accomplish things like this!
Old 06-04-2013, 08:57 AM
lily of the valley

It sure is Yogi, and now , more than ever, I feel I have the power to accomplish anything and everything I set out to! All good of course hahaha. I am starting to experience everything that crystalsong is talking about, and thanks to the advice given, I am embracing all of this instead of being scared or intimidated. Have a great day all!!!!
Old 24-04-2013, 02:20 PM
Residue

How about this for time travel.
I have an iphone 4, bought it last yr Feb.
with iPhones, when you take a pic, they save in chronological order from earliest photo taken forwards. So when I got the phone, synced in my old photos from last iphone which had been purchased feb 2009.

Then about 10 months ago, I was looking through my photos, and the very first photo had changed and was now a photo of a scene from back to the future.

I never took it, I don't know how it got on there at all, and I definately don't know how it got to the position of photo number 1, because any new photo would go to the last spot.

So I got an app to tell me details about the picture. It was taken in April 2008...
4 yrs b4 I purchased the phone and even a year b4 I got my first phone so I couldn't have just transferred it and forgot.

What's more is I'm "schizophrenic" apparently, and a huge key component of my beliefs has to do with time travel... Me believing I'm time travelled etc...

Tell me Lily of the Valley... When you mention seeing the "space" of the other dimension, could you explain some more about it please? What did it look like.

I once saw some sort of pathway, perhaps a time portal. I'm not sure really but it was like two walls, one on left, one on right, and a black space in between with no floor and the walls were like completely made of energy. Has anyone seen the movie "the cube"? There's a scene where they reach the side room which they look through the door out into a gap and then the outer wall. It looked like that. Like empty middle part with two walls either side.

You know on Donnie Darko how he sees the green horizon line in the mirror? I have that in my eyes....
Old 24-04-2013, 03:58 PM
lily of the valley

@Residue,
That's exactly the space that I have seen in my head when this happened to ME. Two walls with a dark middle, no floor, as you also mentioned and yes it felt like it was made of energy. It kind of wiggled? or should I say vibrated. It lasted for a split second, but I remember it very well...The most interesting part was the feeling of loss that I had...I actually felt it being lost in this dimension.
By the way, doctors like to label situations which they can't explain nor understand. It's their ego that gets in the way. Are you sure that you are "schizophrenic"?
Old 24-04-2013, 08:36 PM
Master
Residue and Lily, I know that place too, pretty well now, sometimes it looks like an energy worm-hole through space too. I consider it a inner dimensional freeway, first time I saw it I was a bit scared and afraid to enter it sensing it would take me to another place and maybe I wouldn't know how to get back. Fear and me are not close companions however so next time it appeared I entered it. Awesome experience!

Whatever it is -t leads to other dimensions/planes/etheric layers/other realities, whatever you want to call it - someplace 'not here'.
I look for it now in meditation and happily enter it and am bummed if I wasn't able to go deep enough in meditation for it to appear. I like traveling the multi-verse. Like it very much.

You are on earth in a 3D construct experiencing life as a human being, that's your current soul contract, so don't worry about not being able to return to your body, you will, you don't have a choice but to do so. We only get to leave it for little bits until our time is completed here in the earth plane. So explore at will - you are totally safe and your spirit always knows the way back to the body.
It's kinda like breathing, we don't have to think about it every second or risk missing a breath. It's the other way around, to not breath we have to focus and hold our breath consciously, when we stop holding our breath we return to normal breathing without any thinking about how to breath or when. Traveling in other realms is the same thing, you can only do it through focus and when you loose that focus you are snapped back to 3D awareness.

The trick becomes learning how to stay in the new places you find for longer than a few seconds as any little sound or random thought snaps you back into corporeal awareness and the body again.
The other thing is learning to come back with all your memories of where you went, the longer you are gone the harder recall gets - so write it down quickly after coming back.
It's all kind of a natural process tho and you quickly assess what you experienced and what you want to experience next time and figure out how to make adjustments to accomplish it, there is no 'right way'. There is experimentation and finding out what works for you to visit places as long as you'd like and remember it all when you inevitably return to the body.
Happy Travels!
Old 24-04-2013, 08:51 PM
Master
Residue, don't doubt the photo thing or even get too wrapped up in it mentally, just consider it conformation that magic and wonder exist and keep exploring, you're not crazy or any other label that could be tossed out there. The Universe is vastly more complex than our wee little pee brains can comprehend.
What is crazy is to have things like that happen and then PRETEND it didn't happen and dismiss it. Which is what many people do, they get a invitation to the Great Mystery Show and decide that that couldn't have really happened and must have been a mental glitch and throw the invitation away.
I must have thrown a 100 invitations away myself until finally they started arriving at such a fast pace that it was impossible to dismiss them without realizing to do so yet again was like seeing photos of earth as a round ball yet still running for the position of VP of the Flat Earth Society.

Sometimes the preponderance of evidence just gets too big to be dismissed, explained away, laughed at, or buried anymore and the only 'sane' thing to do is accept the invitation. Then Awakening really begins. =D
Old 24-04-2013, 10:52 PM
Experiencer

I live alone ( I'm female ) and I worked a 13 hour shift today, I went to use the bathroom in my house earlier and the toilet seat was up :\
Old 25-04-2013, 06:50 AM
lily of the valley

Lucid!!! I couldn't help but laugh at your predicament!! although I know its got you thinking.....scratching your head sort of thing. You are so lucky to be able to experience all this, so just enjoy it !!!

Crystal you are SO right about forgetting details once gone too long!!! The moment I snap back everything is forgotten, I don't even have time to write it down as it slips my mind in mere seconds. I AM working on prolonging my memory.......hmmm, will see how that goes...