Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 07-11-2012, 12:57 AM
xebiche

Idhrennial,

Instead of refering to aliens as "Aliens".
You should refer to aliens as "Family" or "Fam".

Fam or "Aliens" as you call them, are Ascended Beings.
Ascended beings reside in the 4th, 5th, 6th, etc dimensions.
Time does not exist in the higher dimesions.
Time, Gravity, Death are only here for us to experience in this 3rd dimensional reality.
Old 07-11-2012, 01:49 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by xebiche
Idhrennial,

Instead of refering to aliens as "Aliens".
You should refer to aliens as "Family" or "Fam".

Fam or "Aliens" as you call them, are Ascended Beings.
Ascended beings reside in the 4th, 5th, 6th, etc dimensions.
Time does not exist in the higher dimesions.
Time, Gravity, Death are only here for us to experience in this 3rd dimensional reality.

Most families have some renegade-black sheep members.
But I'll drink to that sentiment.

We need more evidence of the good guys to alter public perception and decades of misinformation.

Old 07-11-2012, 03:51 AM
xebiche

There are mostly "good guys", who have Our best interests in mind.

The majority of the Extra-Terrestrials are here for our Upliftment.

But yes, of course, there are others who do not have Our best interests in mind.

Unimaginative Ones whose nature it is to limit "Light Sources".
Old 07-11-2012, 06:02 AM
Henri77

It's good to hear from someone who doesn't buy the paranoia and knows
all ET's don't wanna eat our gizzard for breakfast.

They've had so much bad press for so long ...yet I feel the majority of the population still have hope.

Why, I can't imagine..... with all the disinformation and alien invasion films one would think the public would fear them..... Yet enough films are compassionate and even uplifting that it keeps hope alive in the uninformed public.

Perhaps the govt lies-coverup make people trust ET's more than our president.

This film should make waves.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVWm8Z_7_ng
(preliminary trailer sucks but the information will surprise many folks who've never researched beyond TV)

It's to be broadcast worldwide simultaneously on the web (free) when it's completed.... by the guy who started the disclosure movement.
Old 15-12-2012, 04:45 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
i think humans are aliens in the future. we evolve into them. just my thoughts on the matter at this time.

I've often thought this. Just look at what they supposedly look like. They stand upright, have hands and feet, fingers, eyes, nostrils. For an alien they sure look a lot like us.
Old 15-12-2012, 02:30 PM
Knower

Time is not a constant factor, it varies according to gravity and speed. (see Stephen Hawking's Brief History of Time)
If you could travel in a space ship at a super high speed, time would slow down so if you travelled out and back for, say, a year, you would return to earth to find 1000 years had passed.

It is an interesting theory as to why aliens look like us. But I think the basic upright, two legged, fingered, form is a requisite for intelligence- having hands and fingers capable of intricate actions like flying a space ship for example, they may be evolved entirely seperately to have a similar form.
Old 16-12-2012, 07:53 PM
Henri77

What some fail to consider is that we may have been created in their form, upright bipeds .
Yet why we lack their intelligence, telepathic ability, who knows.

Some feel humanity is an experiment.
And some feel we may be limited to keep us from connecting to more evolved ET's.
Obviously this doesn't work, as contact is ongoing with select individuals.
Old 16-12-2012, 09:50 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannah

It is an interesting theory as to why aliens look like us. But I think the basic upright, two legged, fingered, form is a requisite for intelligence- having hands and fingers capable of intricate actions like flying a space ship for example, they may be evolved entirely seperately to have a similar form.

It's said that Arcturans have only 3 digits, but can move things with their minds.
3 digits is quite enough for any manipulation, yet 5 seem better for climbing trees, handling weapons, things requiring strength.

One insider source claimed the US govt has catalogued 57 physical ET species, that includes many many variations of basic forms, Grey, Reptoid, etc.
Though I suspect the more advanced-evolved species have not met with govt agencies.
Old 18-12-2012, 09:47 PM
Knower

I think quite likely... rather like us being taken captive by a swarm of ants.
Unless they wanted to be met of course.
Old 20-12-2012, 04:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
It's said that Arcturans have only 3 digits, but can move things with their minds.
3 digits is quite enough for any manipulation, yet 5 seem better for climbing trees, handling weapons, things requiring strength.

One insider source claimed the US govt has catalogued 57 physical ET species, that includes many many variations of basic forms, Grey, Reptoid, etc.
Though I suspect the more advanced-evolved species have not met with govt agencies.

I suspect you are right

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke